+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hedsik and Moisty

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Delirious_slick will become famous soon enough Delirious_slick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Delirious_slick     $ 10.00

Hedsik and Moisty

So i am sure lots and i mean LOTS of people here will agree.
    the constant toxic behaviour of both HEDSIK and MOISTY is getting beyond a joke.
    they constant abuse everyone verbally over mic and chat thinking theyre best in the world, they always deliberatly teamflash, attack and try make it look accidental.

We have all had enough of them, yeah hedsik has just come back from a 2 month ban and a 2 month mute and now they both are out of hand, weekends are the worst and im sure some certain admins will agree they can be just as bad on weekdays.

i know that 1 or both of them are constatly being reported to admins/staff about and there isnt much that can be done without demos/screenshots but can anything be done at all. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Delirious_slick For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 99.2%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1125.00
    Any evidence you have of player abuse needs to be given to the server admins.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Overall activity: 99.5%

Delirious_slick will become famous soon enough Delirious_slick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Delirious_slick     $ 10.00
    Yes, i am aware of that.
    most admins are aware of them and continue to do nothing about it regardless of how many times i message them or they witness it during ingame, there are a couple admins that have looked into it in the past with no outcome unfortunatly, but they are over it as much as everyone else.

This is a serious ongoing issue with admins not giving a crap about them and allowing them to do whatever they want. not to throw them under the bus but some of the admins on Nilla need a refresher course.

for now on, everytime i ingame i am recording demos of every single round of every single map and uploading to mediafire as i did earlier.

thanks Pigsy

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Bossin is on a distinguished road Bossin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Bossin     $ 10.00
    Personally, it just comes across as banter from both of them to me. In my opinion, I know Moisty's not everyone's cup of tea, but they're both great guys even though Moisty can learn to shut up every once in a while.

As for the team attacking and team flashing, haven't seen any of it so I can't comment on that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information