Thread: RTD on different/extra days

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    noob is on a distinguished road noob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

noob     $ 0.00

Lightbulb RTD on different/extra days

Hi all,

I know there is a multi mode server, but I like rotation.
    There is a split for views on RTD but can we have it on multiple days?
    I know it is selfish of me to say I am usually busy on Wednesday but can we have it back on Friday, too?
    It is the only thing I look forward to, to end the weekdays.
    It is also the time where I can go around and fully utilise my.... noob shenanigans.

Or even a few hours daily, or alternative days, that way it can be gauged on who actually likes it, and who doesnt. Surely there are stats recorded. But Friday is my main concern.

Also, can there be a roll for receiving cash, there are a few rolls that we lose it. Maybe add one that we can get 10k or something.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to noob For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 99.4%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    The only reason as to why the day was changed was due to the mass complaints about RTD killing the server during prime time. For a compromise, we agreed to change it to a Wednesday since it's usually a quiet day. (I'm sure there was another reason, but I can't remember off the top of my head).

As for changing RTD to "a few hours daily" or on alternative days...I don't see that happening anytime soon. RTD is barely tolerable as is with the community and it's literally only on 1 day of the week for a couple hours. personally I'd see more complaints than good. However this plays into your statistics idea. It would be good to see/acquire the statistics on who actually enjoys RTD and who doesn't, so that we can figure out what the community truly thinks regarding the gamemode.

In regards to adding rolls. I don't know enough about it to give you a proper answer, but from what I have been told, we can't add any new rolls to the current plugin. I'm sure Squall can clarify further to you if you want a more in-depth answer.

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kazuya is on a distinguished road Kazuya's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Kazuya     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    Hi all,

I know there is a multi mode server, but I like rotation.
    There is a split for views on RTD but can we have it on multiple days?
    I know it is selfish of me to say I am usually busy on Wednesday but can we have it back on Friday, too?
    It is the only thing I look forward to, to end the weekdays.
    It is also the time where I can go around and fully utilise my.... noob shenanigans.

Or even a few hours daily, or alternative days, that way it can be gauged on who actually likes it, and who doesnt. Surely there are stats recorded. But Friday is my main concern.

Also, can there be a roll for receiving cash, there are a few rolls that we lose it. Maybe add one that we can get 10k or something.
    Hell yes, #bringbackRTDFridays and make it 2 hours again.

Huh. Server killer?? I thought it's usually full when RTD is on?

ALSO #bringbackBETs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazuya For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Buddha
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 0%

Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Samatron     $ 175.00
    The Server was Always FULL on RTD fridays. Saying it was a server killer is a big fat load of bull shit, you all just gave in to the Loud winging minority which included admins who don't like it. Show us the stats of how it killed the sever Squall!
    SAMATRON
    Chocolate Buddha

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"
    - Buddha

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    - Sophocles.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Samatron For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 99.2%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1125.00
    Enough with the agro Buddha!

Firstly, regardless of rtd being on or not, Nilla is full most days of the week at the rtd's time period.

Secondly, admins have the right to express their opinions, but furthermore, they directly receive a lot of feedback from players and community members about server issues including the RTD mode/event. As an ex-admin Buddha you should be well aware of this!

As far as providing stats goes, the server generally has a fall off between 6-7pm due to meal times I guess, hence, neither affirming or negating for or against opinions.

From my experience and the feedback I've received, the first hour of RTD is enjoyed by those who like it and put up with by those that don't like it as much, the 2nd hour is when the admins really get inundated with negative feedback.

Perhaps a compromise of 5-6pm for Friday could be discussed here by both camps.

I don't want to hear anymore minority whinger comments, as both sides have some very loud voices!
    Last edited by PigSy; 23-06-24 at 03:42 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information