+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exciting server update? Nah, better... Welcoming a [JA]!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%

pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg]'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] pete [prg]     $ 145.00

Cool Exciting server update? Nah, better... Welcoming a [JA]!

You've heard server #5 has some massive changes coming and they're finally here. How bloody exciting! Get involved.

But what's more exciting than the whole server update thing?

Welcoming Rubicon as a [JA].

A familiar face to many no doubt, though what impresses me is Rubi's enthusiasm - it's off the charts. A very worthy and welcome addition to the team. So go on, give Rubi a warm (banter encouraged) welcome.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 353

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Thanks Pete, in celebration of this occasion I will be sending out a free dtk socks/sandals/tighty whity combo to anyone who sends me $50 to cover postage
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

PadawaN
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207

emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] emre     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Thanks Pete, in celebration of this occasion I will be sending out a free dtk socks/sandals/tighty whity combo to anyone who sends me $50 to cover postage
    Make it $100 with exclusive Squall's signature extremely limited for the first 20 pax first come first serve basis (no special treatment)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emre For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 333
    Overall activity: 100.0%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1110.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I knew you were a socks & sandals man

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 353

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by PigSy View Post
    I knew you were a socks & sandals man
    Nah mate but a few here seem keen and I've a sharp eye for an easy dollar. Was that you signing up for a dozen?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 73.0%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    wb rubi

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WAke For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information