+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings! (Anyone still playing zombie escape?)

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 0%
    AllenW00 is on a distinguished road AllenW00's Avatar
    Total Donations For

AllenW00     $ 0.00

Greetings! (Anyone still playing zombie escape?)

Hi all.

Allen here. Usually I'm on ozlin csgo zombie server but I've decided to register the DTK forum account and see if anyone here still read this forum and still playing zombie escape mode.

Heard from cron, DTK used to run CSGO zombie escape server in Australia before, so I'm here to check out the history

Example vids:
    [COLOR=var(--text-link)]https://youtu.be/qt8O4dcEpRY[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--text-link)]https://youtu.be/PajyxhcWWYo
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--text-link)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_pIp3dpal4
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--text-link)]
    [/COLOR]

I've checked Neiva and krusty's youtube videos about DTK #6 zombies. Couldn't believe zombie escape was popular in around 2017 and 2018 (meanwhile I was still a high school student in China). Zombie mode is not new for me. Back in 2008 I played CSonline (or CSN:Z) zombie survival mode, and then CrossFire mutation mode (just another zombie survival). And then in 2021 in Australia there was even a CrossFire zombie survival mod from Steam Workshop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyoadLxVCOs (the vid was in Chinese but you get the point of zombie survival lol)

However, according to ozlin, because of the long absence of previous and current zombie server in Australia, most players in OCE region don't know how to play zombie escape mode at all. And those OCE players who knows zombie mode well are on Singapore server instead (cries in 120ms+ ping)...

For anyone who fed up with frustations of being "long-knifed" by zombies, or can't infect humans to zombies successfully because of high ping, or can't deal with dodging lasers at higher ping, you know how important having a local server around you.

Anyways, if you search "Aus Zombie Escape" on YouTube, there are new videos there! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So851htPQPM

For those who wants to know and love about the zombie mod, and for those who would like to return to zombie mod without suffering from high-ping overseas servers, hope to see you soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AllenW00 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231

snapperfisho has a spectacular aura about snapperfisho has a spectacular aura about snapperfisho has a spectacular aura about snapperfisho's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] snapperfisho     $ 80.00
    Hey Allen
    sounds like your the only zombie fan left , it sucks when your game of choice gets shifted to overseas servers but that's life. Seems recently DTK csgo servers have been pulled down , I could only imagine its due to funding and not being popular enough. If your truly dedicated enough to the zombie server I suggest hosting your own maybe , It wont be easy and will cost you monthly but will solve all your problems.
    SF.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snapperfisho For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 485

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    The DTK Zombies server was pretty big a few years back, I think the it hit the server cap of 64 or whatever it was quite often. The Australian csgo community server population has been declining for a while and I think the server browser breaks often aswell.

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    AllenW00 is on a distinguished road AllenW00's Avatar
    Total Donations For

AllenW00     $ 0.00
    I agree...
    Perhaps peeps are busy in life, or simply just abandoned from csgo and moved on other games instead.

Just hope Source 2 can bring back people.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information