+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello young and old

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%

snapperfisho has a spectacular aura about snapperfisho has a spectacular aura about snapperfisho has a spectacular aura about snapperfisho's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] snapperfisho     $ 80.00

hello young and old

Hello to those who dont know me my name is snapperfisho from NZ, I was a DTK member in 2010. My reason for leaving DTK was due to server issues and ping. Between myself and Corey we started NZOL with locally hosted servers which solved ping problems but also seen me leaving DTK the first clan/community I enjoyed playing with & was welcomed as a member. After playing years of CSGO and PUBG I reinstalled CSS just to remember old times and found myself playing back at DTK. As usual the DTK community is still warm and welcoming.

On a side note there have been rumours about me ddosing the css servers , this is complete fiction. When we ran the NZOL servers we had multiple hosts including streamline and relationships with graphite and the team. We also had people ddos us and found if we engaged in the same tactics it became a vicious circle and no one won. If I wanted to attack or hurt css community's DTK wouldnt be on the list. I have to much respect for squall and Kruger.

SF.
    Last edited by snapperfisho; 21-09-22 at 02:35 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to snapperfisho For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    welcome back matey

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Overall activity: 0%

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    It's been a while
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information