+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Hello and my appreciation

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 24.0%

DertyKlopp will become famous soon enough DertyKlopp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DertyKlopp     $ 30.00

A Hello and my appreciation

Just wanted to post an intro but mainly an appreciation for what DTK is doing with counterstrike source. Keeping alive an old game with good fun servers and mature (mostly) fun players/admins. It means a lot for me because its the only game I enjoy playing when I have time to play anything plus there aren't many servers left in the Australian/NZ region worth playing. I appreciate the community aspect of keeping this thing going and I have decided to chip in monthly to help.

I'm 31 this year and have been playing source since mid teens engaging in the net cafe logins with my soft drink and lollies for the night. I was a big fan of 1.6 for period too because people were still playing it back then in AU. I got back into CSS about 2016 keeping active on the office deathmatch server for while but gave it a rest until I picked up a new laptop in 2021 and decided to pop in and see what servers were still running. Currently loving the Nilla rotation, it has a good group of players and I love shit talking them. I'm still a very average player with shit aim but the game is still a lot of fun for me and I can't really get into modern games.

Personally I love training Muay Thai and I'm avid combat sports watcher. I enjoy watching baseball too and am a big Dodgers fan. I live in Adelaide and am neighbors with Aries. I'm often surrounded by my 2 cats and my dog while I'm playing in my "cave". My missus isn't such a big fan of the game.

Thanks boys.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DertyKlopp For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 302
    Overall activity: 0%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    welcome to the forums be sure to sign up for N rank

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Overall activity: 99.9%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1140.00
    Nice intro DertyKlopp & Welcome to the forum!

Catch you in-game bud.

PadawaN
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 48.0%

emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] emre     $ 20.00
    Good intro mate and welcome to the forum! Catch you around sometime.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Good on ya for signing up. I feel the same way about modern games, it all very Serious Business and my attention span is too short - heck, 80 kills is stretching it these days.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    welcome klopp!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information