sppenkeee
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Brisbane, Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #2 MultiMode
    • Server #5 Dust2 Deathmatch
    • Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotation
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    Two days, maybe less.
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    I want to be closer to Pass, and make hambingus jealous of our cute relationship.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    No-one.
    Any other information you want to include?
    The colour of an object you see is the spectrum of light that the object cannot absorb, therefore, it reflects it.

A green ball is not actually green.
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sppenkeee For This Useful Post:

Someone say KFC?
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 0%

daz34 will become famous soon enough daz34's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] daz34     $ 10.00
    +1 good to see socks applying good man

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    You're kidding right? You think Krezand, who is the most boring counter strike player, cheats on a SOURCE NILLA server and perpetuate that accusation to literally everyone on the server, which immediately establishes a negative vibe on the server. I believe you said your experience is watching professional Counter Strike? It DEFINITELY shows. I cannot imagine what you think of people like Static and Synz if you think Krezand of ALL people cheats.

You also believe two CTs killing SIX Ts AFTER the bomb is planted somehow isn't playing the objective and then call them out on saving in a 2v2 situation even though there is no time whatsoever. Seems like you do this a lot when you have your tryhard goons around you. Bet that makes you feel real tough man. I don't know what you expect from players in that situation, do you just expect them to hold W and die instantly? For a guy that watches professional CS that isn't a very smart play don't you think?

sppenkeeee : lekrez can you explain how your aim is hot garbage until you aimbot a headshot
    sppenkeeee : Idk how many times I've specced your janky aim and then you cop nothing but on their frame
    sppenkeeee : I'm saying you're cheating mate
    sppenkeeee : if you needed it clearer
    sppenkee : more like the krez-terrible-game-sense-suddenly-godlike-aim community
    sppenkee : sorry bento, are you saying that shift walking until randomly jumping round a corner and spraying is game sense?
    Bento : ???
    sppenkee : I've watched plenty of pros play this game and his game play sticks out like a sore thumb
    Bento : thats just him ♥♥♥♥ing around lol
    sppenkee : Its absolutely blindingly obvious
    sppenkee : I dont concern myself with rodent gameplay
    sppenkee : I'm offended that lekrez can come on here and go 22-2 and we're not allowed to call him on obviously suss gameplay behaviour

I'm willing to bet that you don't send in ANY demos just like every other source pro wannabe on the nilla server even though it's "blindingly obvious". I also just want to single this line out below

sppenkee : more like the krez-terrible-game-sense-suddenly-godlike-aim community

This is instantly a red flag with his "experience" and "knowledge" about the game if he cannot recognise any sort of game sense. Did I mention that he throws a fit when he doesn't get his way?

Being a general arsehole has been a regular occurrence whenever people he doesn't like is on the server. References to players cheating as soon as they connect to the server is constant. I actually remember my first interaction with you on the nilla server, it was on Aztec and you were immediately just extremely weird, talking shit and acting like I knew you and you knew me. I actually thought you were someone I knew at first but just on an alt account, but no, that's just you being more than a pest unfortunately.

KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    sppenkeee will become famous soon enough sppenkeee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] sppenkeee     $ 0.00
    Hey Bento,

Sorry you feel that way towards me mate.

We all have our opinions on players, and LeKrez certainly isn't the first person that I've publicly voiced my opinions on. I don't like LeKrez's game style or the way he plays and I will always vocalize that in regards to any player if it tingles my spidey-senses. Personally, I think that a community should not be an echo chamber that idolizes an administrator, nor holds them above reproach and strong communities are built from feedback from the players, whether it be negative or positive, and not silenced.

Players who operate at a professional level of gameplay generally find comments like mine to be compliments in the sense that their skills are at a level sometimes intangible to define from cheats, and I know that several more out-spoken members of this community have voiced their concerns about the legitimacy of some of the players on this server and been banned for it, even permanently.
    LeKrez, and you, it seems, are the only people who have reacted this negatively, rather than letting their gameplay speak for itself.

If you're offended by the fact that I've voiced my opinion about someone's gameplay, then I apoligise. I definitely agree that some of my actions were immature and not indicative of a mature approach to the topic, but that has changed with time as I transitioned out of a particular '1man mentality' and into a more mature environment and alternative style of play on Nilla.

As for 'watching professional gameplay' - I've played a lot of Source. You reach a point where you watch the play style of a player coupled with their game sense and that tends to provide a good indicator of whether they are as experienced as their score tends to imply. Movement, crosshair placement, timing, location etc etc. If I feel like the contributing factors to a player's score don't necessarily align with their ability, you're absolutely right that I will call them out, and I would expect any player who feels so inclined to make a statement on that player too. You would agree, no?

I'm not even going to enter a debate with you about the strategies surrounding public servers and completing objectives in the interest of providing exciting and action-driven gameplay over the concept of saving an AWP or M4 in 2v6 scenarios. I'm sure we differ vastly there as I'll generally always attempt a recapture at the expense of my scorecard and it's actually irrelevant to the application for membership.

If we're discussing the nametags in relation to Krez, I do believe that was on the same occasion that players were being muted and banned for asking players to complete the objective, rather than save guns, and I was also muted for 1440 minutes for the behaviour implied above. Again, this doesn't excuse my behaviour. I was in the wrong with how I acted, but I believe the way bans and mutes were handed out in that same week were also inherently wrong.

The inability of an administrator to objectively deal with an issue maturely rather than handing out bans and mutes for players vocalizing their concerns about the way a server is being administrated is cause for concern on any game.

As for the comment about me being a general asshole, you may find yourself outweighed by the majority on that one. I would hope that I come across as instructive and considerate for the vast majority of players on DtK and have always done my best to be a polite and contributing member of DtK.

Either way, I welcome your feedback, and I'm flattered that you kept screenshots of me for this long. Take care.

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 99.2%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1125.00
    +1 from me.

Yes, in the early day's of our nilla server there was a collision of sorts between players from different communities and with our very own well respected members.
    I won't elaborate on the at times ugly past, and instead focus on recent behaviours.

I have seen generally speaking, over the course of the last 6-12 months an acceptance & appreciation by most new comers to DtK's gaming and community ethos, one of which welcomes all regardless of their skill or knowledge.

And most importantly the respect that should be shown to everyone who plays on our servers.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sppenkeee View Post
    Hey Bento,

Sorry you feel that way towards me mate.

We all have our opinions on players, and LeKrez certainly isn't the first person that I've publicly voiced my opinions on. I don't like LeKrez's game style or the way he plays and I will always vocalize that in regards to any player if it tingles my spidey-senses. Personally, I think that a community should not be an echo chamber that idolizes an administrator, nor holds them above reproach and strong communities are built from feedback from the players, whether it be negative or positive, and not silenced.

Players who operate at a professional level of gameplay generally find comments like mine to be compliments in the sense that their skills are at a level sometimes intangible to define from cheats, and I know that several more out-spoken members of this community have voiced their concerns about the legitimacy of some of the players on this server and been banned for it, even permanently.
    LeKrez, and you, it seems, are the only people who have reacted this negatively, rather than letting their gameplay speak for itself.

If you're offended by the fact that I've voiced my opinion about someone's gameplay, then I apoligise. I definitely agree that some of my actions were immature and not indicative of a mature approach to the topic, but that has changed with time as I transitioned out of a particular '1man mentality' and into a more mature environment and alternative style of play on Nilla.

As for 'watching professional gameplay' - I've played a lot of Source. You reach a point where you watch the play style of a player coupled with their game sense and that tends to provide a good indicator of whether they are as experienced as their score tends to imply. Movement, crosshair placement, timing, location etc etc. If I feel like the contributing factors to a player's score don't necessarily align with their ability, you're absolutely right that I will call them out, and I would expect any player who feels so inclined to make a statement on that player too. You would agree, no?

I'm not even going to enter a debate with you about the strategies surrounding public servers and completing objectives in the interest of providing exciting and action-driven gameplay over the concept of saving an AWP or M4 in 2v6 scenarios. I'm sure we differ vastly there as I'll generally always attempt a recapture at the expense of my scorecard and it's actually irrelevant to the application for membership.

If we're discussing the nametags in relation to Krez, I do believe that was on the same occasion that players were being muted and banned for asking players to complete the objective, rather than save guns, and I was also muted for 1440 minutes for the behaviour implied above. Again, this doesn't excuse my behaviour. I was in the wrong with how I acted, but I believe the way bans and mutes were handed out in that same week were also inherently wrong.

The inability of an administrator to objectively deal with an issue maturely rather than handing out bans and mutes for players vocalizing their concerns about the way a server is being administrated is cause for concern on any game.

As for the comment about me being a general asshole, you may find yourself outweighed by the majority on that one. I would hope that I come across as instructive and considerate for the vast majority of players on DtK and have always done my best to be a polite and contributing member of DtK.

Either way, I welcome your feedback, and I'm flattered that you kept screenshots of me for this long. Take care.

lol

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00

Negative feedback and accusations about admins shouldn't be made publicly on a server. Again, you just establish a negative vibe on the server by doing this and potentially turn players against that admin without knowing the other side of the story. With that said, I agree with what you're saying but there are appropriate ways to voice opinions and feedback and that's not throwing fits on the server.

and I know that several more out-spoken members of this community have voiced their concerns about the legitimacy of some of the players on this server and been banned for it, even permanently.
    I cannot speak for Krezand but I know every single time I ask someone if they have supplied a demo of them "cheating", they absolutely never have and just want to leave it to the admins. When they and you, constantly and repeatedly make accusations without putting in any effort to supply a demo, when admins have assumedly cleared that person of cheats, they probably don't cheat right? I can confidently assume that Krezand is not the only one that looks at demos, Nilla has a large team that can look at demos themselves and make decisions.

As for 'watching professional gameplay' - I've played a lot of Source. You reach a point where you watch the play style of a player coupled with their game sense and that tends to provide a good indicator of whether they are as experienced as their score tends to imply. Movement, crosshair placement, timing, location etc etc.
    Krezand a faceit level 10, global elite, who played against CGm and CGi teams in a mechanically and objectively more competitive game that is CSGO, does not fall under that category? He DEFINITELY needs to cheat on an easier game like Source.....

If I feel like the contributing factors to a player's score don't necessarily align with their ability, you're absolutely right that I will call them out, and I would expect any player who feels so inclined to make a statement on that player too. You would agree, no?
    Yes call them out privately to admins, upload your own demo, etc. Don't need to bring it into the chatbox or on mic and turn everyone on that potentially innocent player. There's now unfortunately long time members of the community that now think there's a few community members that cheat.

If you read what I said, how are 2 CTs killing SIX Ts while attempting to enter a bombsite not "exciting and action-driven"? Again, a TWO VERSUS EIGHT situation when the BOMB IS PLANTED and when those two CTs are rotating from the other bomb site. You can't kill six players camping on the other side of the map of where the bomb is and you can't kill six players holding W, rushing into a bombsite. You were on the opposite team when this was happening so you had absolutely no clue what was going on, yet you still felt the need to say something? It is completely relevant to this application because you use this "non-objective gameplay" to hang crap on players even though you had zero context or clue what was going on because you were on the opposite team.

Not being toxic on a casual Source server is not very hard to do. Atleast 95% of the player base seems to have no issue with that.

I can 100% guarantee that they were warned multiple times, THEN muted, THEN banned. This community is extremely lenient compared to other servers and communities and I'd believe that it wasn't the admins not dealing with an issue "maturely" when they're this incredibly lenient.

I don't care and didn't ask what the majority thinks, my experience with you still stands. In saying all this, hopefully you have improved as you and others have said, but those times were just straight up embarrassing from you.

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Overall activity: 99.2%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1125.00
    Just a reminder to all this is a neo app. vote +1 yea or -1 nay with comments of recent behaviour being the focus.

This is not a debate/rebuttal thread!

Cheers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

No problem Pigsy.

@Bento - happy to set aside any and all differences.

@LeKrez - apologies for my behaviour in the past.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sppenkeee For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Elmo_Minnie has a spectacular aura about Elmo_Minnie has a spectacular aura about Elmo_Minnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Elmo_Minnie     $ 0.00
    +1 from me
    I have found Sppenkeee to be a friendly and funny player on Nilla back in the days where I had a life and could play CS ��

Casual Member
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 99.3%
    RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] RastaM     $ 0.00
    +1 on weekdays, -1 on weekends.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaM For This Useful Post:

Nike Tuned ✓
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 12

diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] diglett     $ 30.00
    i agree rasta should shut up..

+1

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diglett For This Useful Post:

Lyrical Spiritual Miracle
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 303

SeNa is a jewel in the rough SeNa is a jewel in the rough SeNa is a jewel in the rough SeNa is a jewel in the rough SeNa's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] SeNa     $ 140.00
    +1 Fun player who plays often

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    your reply is just pure garbage
    you are a clown, you are nothing but an absolute bully.
    you apologise yet you ran your mouth with that load of bullshit.

You went out of your way to target myself and Bento just like your other cringe mates, yet you act like an absolute saint to everyone else.

Thanks for being such a bully to me, you're just a great guy according to everyone else...

Last edited by Krezand; 29-11-21 at 01:07 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 138

Gilbertjelly will become famous soon enough Gilbertjelly will become famous soon enough Gilbertjelly's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Gilbertjelly     $ 110.00
    +1 from me.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    your reply is just pure garbage
    you are a clown, you are nothing but an absolute bully.
    you apologise yet you ran your mouth with that load of bullshit.

You went out of your way to target myself and Bento just like your other cringe mates, yet you act like an absolute saint to everyone else.

Thanks for being such a bully to me, you're just a great guy according to everyone else...

In the interest of preserving the community we have left..

Either way, appreciate the input.

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 79
    snipe is on a distinguished road snipe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] snipe     $ 0.00
    +1
    halo ?

Casual Member
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 113

rumor has a spectacular aura about rumor has a spectacular aura about rumor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

rumor     $ 250.00
    +1 seems like a changed man

27. The Following User Says Thank You to rumor For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Overall activity: 99.8%

stars. will become famous soon enough stars.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] stars.     $ 30.00
    +1

Orange stars 4eva.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Good lord what a hot mess.

Continuing to leave open - I'd appreciate further feedback on more recent experiences from those above, and others who would like to voice their opinion.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information