+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for everything

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Regs will become famous soon enough Regs will become famous soon enough Regs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Regs     $ 0.00

Thank you for everything

Hi Everyone,

A lot of you may not have any idea who I am. Almost 10 years ago I used to be a regular on DTK's CSS servers and was an admin at some point. If you know me you know me. This is for the people who remember, if any.

Unfortunately I got banned for doing some extremely dumb and insensitive stuff, which was definitely warranted, about 5 years ago.

Now the reason I wanted to come back and say thank you, is because without this community, and the people/bonds I formed within it I wouldn't have become the person I am today. Anyone I interacted with/laughed with/stayed up on minigames with, thank you.

I used to be a lonely, bullied and socially awkward teenager, as a lot of us were. The people in this community helped me become a vibrant and happy young adult, even though it was over the internet, everyone here helped me immensely with developing into the person I am today.

Due to DTK I was also able to find my fiance. Soap, an old DTK Veteran introduced me to my now fiance and I couldn't be happier. Without this community or the people I knew, I wouldn't have met my future wife. I feel like I almost owe everything to the people who just really put up with me, and again I can't thank you enough.

I probably won't come back to DTK due to the way my life has structured itself and having little free time, but I just really wanted to thank so many people in this community that I have fallen out of touch with, and to anyone I hurt or upset when I was an idiot teenager I am deeply sorry.

To anyone struggling with things, and this community is your only escape, stick with it, maybe it can turn you into the best version of yourself in time.
    Last edited by Regs; 23-03-21 at 04:20 PM.

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    well i'm not sure who you are personally as i havent been around as many others have, but i do recall a regs123 with a purple line through it somewhere within the archives of the forums : )

anyhow,
    reading this was really nice and genuine and brought a lil smile to my face.
    you may have marked yourself in the community for better or for worse in the past, but being reflective of it years later is a great thing
    good luck with your future endeavours !

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Hey Regs, I do remember you being a little turd of a kid.
    Good to see you have matured and grown up, and if you do come back, it would be a pleasure to have you amongst the ranks again.
    Take care

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    I love my friend region

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    I don’t know who you are but this is the cutest shit I’ve read and seen all day :’) I am very happy for you, wishing you all the best : )
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

Regs will become famous soon enough Regs will become famous soon enough Regs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Regs     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Hey Regs, I do remember you being a little turd of a kid.
    Good to see you have matured and grown up, and if you do come back, it would be a pleasure to have you amongst the ranks again.
    Take care
    Mate, that is an understatement hahaha, I'm surprised it took that long to ban me.

I appreciate the compliment immensely, and look I might come back and play periodically, stranger things have happened.

Hope you're doing well yourself mate.

Total Donations For

Regs     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    I love my friend region
    Much love to you man, I hope you're doing well.

If I ever get a PC again we'll have to play a couple of CSGO matches together again <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Regs For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Congrats Regs,

I remember clashing heads with you a few times. haha

Best of luck in life

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 243

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    That's pretty awesome, what a nice thing to read. Glad life's looking good for you mate, and I think we have all been little turds at some point, as the owners of the house whose windows I used to catapult sugared almonds at until the dog started barking at 5am would undoubtedly agree.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Long time no see comrade. Glad that DtK had a role in your successful and fruitful life! All the best to you and your future.

Best regards,
    -V
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Im not sure if this is the same regs as regs123 back in the day but good to see the good influence this community has provided you and all the best for the future!
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    There can only be one regs, shifty..

Good to see life is treating you with some more kindness these days, regs.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    player 2 gaming rise up

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information