+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office Event: Bomb/Defuse Night

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 0%

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00

#3 Office Event: Bomb/Defuse Night

It's a Monday night. All the office workers have gone home. The terrorists realise they stuffed up their timing and there are no hostages to take!

Filled with rage at themselves, the only option they have left is to blow up the joint and prevent any further tax returns being submitted to the ATO. The whole exercise will prove to be... taxing!

Be there to partake in a very different battle on an all-time classic map!

#3 Office Event
    Bomb/Defuse Night

Monday 1st February 2021, 7pm - 9pm AEDT

All weapons + C4 (bomb) enabled
    Deathmatch settings remain e.g. respawns
    Nilla server rules apply i.e. round limit of 15, time limit of 20 minutes
    Kill limit of 80 removed, no free for all
    Just one map: de_office_classic_dtk_v2

"A heart too full is like a bomb. One day it will explode." - Lynn Weingarten

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darijoe For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    At least I didn't have to find 2 hours of my time to read this one, like Rube's events...

Good one darl, I'll try to defuse the situation...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 100.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    OMG THE PUNS!!!! Awesome stuff Dari. Looking forward to this one! Should be a BLAST!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 243

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    At least I didn't have to find 2 hours of my time to read this one, like Rube's events...

Good one darl, I'll try to defuse the situation...
    I only do it for you mate.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

ttt map exploiter
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 163
    WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WhatName     $ 0.00
    I dont play css often nor am i good at it but i love events so i will try my best to come!

If you need some help with ttt PM me or message me on discord at What Name?#9002

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhatName For This Useful Post:

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Folks, this event is tonight! Hope you see many of you there on Server #3.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darijoe For This Useful Post:

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I'll be a bit late again but will be there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 48.0%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    seeya there

16. The Following User Says Thank You to WAke For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WAke View Post
    seeya there
    Cool! It will start at 6pm Queensland time sir.

Total Donations For

Best event so far by a long shot, thanks dari. Random spawns next time round and it'll be about perfect.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Best event so far by a long shot, thanks dari. Random spawns next time round and it'll be about perfect.
    Cheers Rubicon! This really was one of those situations that make for a fantastic event. Credit goes to PigSy for suggesting it to me after suggestion for this map to be added to the Nilla rotations was turned down.

I will definitely propose it again in the next couple of months but with random spawns. Thanks to all to turned up for a great night! Well done also to Udon who top scored one game with 126 points.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to darijoe For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    was good, thanks for running it
    lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 100.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    Cheers for the event Dari. Was heaps of fun and extremely hectic. At first I wasn't happy about no defuse kits, but once we got into it, it was actually perfect. Gave the T's a slim chance of getting back to stop the defuser, and made the ct's sweat a little whilst they defused.

I'd be happy to try random spawns, but I don't think it will make it any better. If anything I can see it making it less fun. But some weapon restrictions could make it work. Maybe random spawns with Pistols only. Or increased speed and scouts only. Or for increased mayhem, p90's and / or paras only. I reckon we could set a new record for amount of bullets fired in a round with that one.

Shout out to Squall and the events committee for laying this one on. Definitely need a repeat. Loads of people seemed to miss it through not knowing about it. (Naughty people need to read the forums more often!)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    yeah definitely would be down to play again. Random spawns would just add to the confusion and I'm down for more mayhem. Lets go!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information