+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Re: {{self.isolation}}

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 25.0%

CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] CokeBotic     $ 40.00

Re: {{self.isolation}}

Yay, one positive about COVID-19 is that now we get more time to play games!
    Stay safe and limit your toilet paper consumption! It's going to be a long ride...

But seriously, stay the ♥♥♥♥ away from other humans as much as possible starting immediately.
    I want be able to play with all you awesome people in 6months time when this shit has run it's course.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CokeBotic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Overall activity: 78.0%

Spaced_bar will become famous soon enough Spaced_bar will become famous soon enough Spaced_bar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Spaced_bar     $ 513.37

Play in Person

Quote Originally Posted by CokeBotic View Post
    Yay, one positive about COVID-19 is that now we get more time to play games!
    Stay safe and limit your toilet paper consumption! It's going to be a long ride...

But seriously, stay the ♥♥♥♥ away from other humans as much as possible starting immediately.
    I want be able to play with all you awesome people in 6months time when this shit has run it's course.

i would actually like to LAN with you guys, (obviously when this is all over) just to meet everyone.
    would be pretty sweet to blow Coke's head off and watch him react over my monitor

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information