Closed Thread

Thread: CS:S Moderators are jokes.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    havfun is on a distinguished road havfun's Avatar
    Total Donations For

havfun     $ 0.00

CS:S Moderators are jokes.

Have encountered cheaters who have been playing on the server for months, staff don't bat an eye because the cheaters are friendly with them and the staff end up giving me an ignorant response or just tell me the accused isn't cheating.

CS:Source servers have hitreg problems which is pointed out by numerous players yet staff just tell us to "aim better" or that "obviously you didnt"
    When are you gonna get rid of these arrogant egotistical pricks ? It's become one big circle jerk amoung them.

Ned was supposedly caught walling, I went to check his sourceban and there were no demos to prove he was. Pretty bias system you guys have running here.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Just to let you know, generally "Admins" comment demo links on source bans. This means you are unable to view them as only admins can.

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Hi,
    we have zero tolerance when it comes to cheating on dtk servers as cheaters will always end up with a permanent ban, however in saying that we always need 100% proof of a player cheating if an admin were to carry through with a ban.
    I personally take on the issue of cheaters extremely seriously (as do many other admins) and as a result i typically involve myself when it comes to reviewing demos and checking bans so if there's anything you want to get specific about, feel free to get in contact with me and we can move forward from there.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    If a player is cheating, submit a demo. Its not hard.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 387

Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist has a spectacular aura about Fizzicist's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Fizzicist     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by havfun View Post
    Have encountered cheaters who have been playing on the server for months, staff don't bat an eye because the cheaters are friendly with them and the staff end up giving me an ignorant response or just tell me the accused isn't cheating.

CS:Source servers have hitreg problems which is pointed out by numerous players yet staff just tell us to "aim better" or that "obviously you didnt"
    When are you gonna get rid of these arrogant egotistical pricks ? It's become one big circle jerk amoung them.

Ned was supposedly caught walling, I went to check his sourceban and there were no demos to prove he was. Pretty bias system you guys have running here.
    I understand your frustrations with cheaters on the servers, I really do. Hacks for CS these days are very hard to detect unless the player makes it obvious. Some cheaters are extremely good at hiding their hacks and make their actions look like regular play.

As Krez said, we are 100% committed to detecting hacks/cheats but we need solid evidence. A ban is only implemented if a demo shows proof.

Simply getting owned on a server by a good player then crying out that they're a hacker and should be banned is not how it works. Submit a demo for review and follow the system in place. You will have multiple admins review and support a ban if they are indeed a hack after reviewing the demo.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fizzicist For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information