Thread: Politest way to put this

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 168
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Nicsta50 will become famous soon enough Nicsta50's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nicsta50     $ 0.00

Politest way to put this

Sorry.............................
    Last edited by Nicsta50; 06-05-11 at 01:31 AM. Reason: spelling error (Sorrry)
    Nic's youtube (go there now O.o)

10:52 PM - Nic [new mouse]: well i know corrupted in real life and am going bowling with him in a few weeks

10:52 PM - Effalump: who gives a f*** about that
    10:52 PM - Effalump: HES LEAVING US NIC
    10:52 PM - Effalump cries
    10:52 PM - Nic [new mouse] cries too

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Temper tantrum spam more?

Seriously Nic, in the other thread, you were the one who wanted to be 'blunt'. What's wrong? Can't handle when someone is just as blunt with you?

Don't get me wrong, I have no personal problems with you, just that some of your actions really could use a better judgement call on your own behalf.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    What's Dakoda Nic?

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    sorry dude but a bit of a hollow apology after the tirade on not only adimin staff but council

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

Total Donations For

Nicsta50     $ 0.00
    I'm not apologising to council or admins, although non of it was aimed at you FR4G

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I am also a jb admin and take offence for cass and becca who have done nothing to deserve the shit being said, of all the admin i hav ever sseen in jb those 2 have been the most helpful and active in improving the server, i just think the thread you posted earlier was out of line.

and sorry............ but who is this thread aimed at anyway then??

Total Donations For

Nicsta50     $ 0.00
    Here is a little bit of a chat a little while ago with someone

11:27 PM - Nic: and when i went on the server again and copped "Piss off Nic, we dont need you anymore, you banned us and then ran away like a little baby"
    11:27 PM - Nic: and i turned around and explained the sittuation
    11:28 PM - Nic: only to be told "STFU U BASTARD STOP LYING AND GTFO"
    11:28 PM - Nic: guess what
    11:28 PM - Nic: I told cass and asked him to come on and tlak to the peeps
    11:28 PM - Nic: he said, they are right though
    11:28 PM - Nic: and didnt come on

One of the many reasons why i said what i said, the Cass I used to know would have come on the server and dealt with it rather than reject me like that, also he knew more of the situation than anybody below council (and myself) so :P

btw the leaving/runnign away like a baby was actually becaus ekrueger said to me "Take a break for a month and dont come on the server, just lay low and let it all settle a bit"

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta50 View Post
    Here is a little bit of a chat a little while ago with someone

11:27 PM - Nic: and when i went on the server again and copped "Piss off Nic, we dont need you anymore, you banned us and then ran away like a little baby"
    11:27 PM - Nic: and i turned around and explained the sittuation
    11:28 PM - Nic: only to be told "STFU U BASTARD STOP LYING AND GTFO"
    11:28 PM - Nic: guess what
    11:28 PM - Nic: I told cass and asked him to come on and tlak to the peeps
    11:28 PM - Nic: he said, they are right though
    11:28 PM - Nic: and didnt come on

One of the many reasons why i said what i said, the Cass I used to know would have come on the server and dealt with it rather than reject me like that, also he knew more of the situation than anybody below council (and myself) (so :P) MATURE

btw the leaving/runnign away like a baby was actually becaus ekrueger said to me "Take a break for a month and dont come on the server, just lay low and let it all settle a bit"
    btw dont beleive i say u ran away i think i said...... see below
    Quote Originally Posted by $1R FR4G4L0T View Post
    fair enough you take some time off forums and servers
    anyways wasnt meant to upset you was just an observation.

and tbh i havnt herd a bad word about you ( but after today i can see why some might have)

peace out bro
    Last edited by R@NDO; 06-05-11 at 02:14 AM.

Total Donations For

Nicsta50     $ 0.00
    Dude, I wasnt talking about you in that chat, that was a player on the server and they had support of nearly everyone on the server.

Graphic Designer
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry has a reputation beyond repute Cassonberry's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cassonberry     $ 0.00
    BAHAHAHAHAHA! You know just as well as i do, that i never said that, and every time i possibly can, i come onto the server. I went onto the server with effy and pimp instantly after the mass bannings. They got banned with the message they got, and everyone who was playing the server after, was asking me, and i was defending you. NOT ONE person listened to me, and Krueger and i fought the rest of council to keep you in dtk, with the thought that you would bother. I was STAKING MY ADMIN on it for you, and here you come and lay the blame on me and becca, and take credit for all the glory. Get real Nicsta

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Nicsta50 View Post
    Dude, I wasnt talking about you in that chat, that was a player on the server and they had support of nearly everyone on the server.
    i wasnt taking it to mean it was me you were talking about, i was merely stating that i havnt herd a bad word against you

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassonberry View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHA! You know just as well as i do, that i never said that, and every time i possibly can, i come onto the server. I went onto the server with effy and pimp instantly after the mass bannings. They got banned with the message they got, and everyone who was playing the server after, was asking me, and i was defending you. NOT ONE person listened to me, and Krueger and i fought the rest of council to keep you in dtk, with the thought that you would bother. I was STAKING MY ADMIN on it for you, and here you come and lay the blame on me and becca, and take credit for all the glory. Get real Nicsta
    You'd be surprised the people who did actually stick their neck out to keep you in DtK after that incident. Those of us who spoke to all Council members about it.

You're welcome by the way. =)

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 43
    BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK will become famous soon enough BlinK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BlinK     $ 0.00
    This community sees a fair bit of Drama (Mostly coming from JB).
    Drama makes for good reading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlinK For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

^^ not necessary

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    thread closed, Nic in future if you wish to apologize do it with out the trolling.

Closed Thread

Thread Information