Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JB Mini Games List

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39

Exclamation JB Mini Games List

This thread is here as a referal and sharing point.
    For those who would like to at least try and be creative when it's their turn to warden, but are stuck for ideas on what kind of games to play, refer to this list to get some inspiration. =)

Don't put up an already suggested game please.

Acceptable Thread Formats

Suggesting a Game:
    Game Name:
    How the game is played:
    Rules for CT's
    Rules for T's
    Admin intervention required:
    (2 acceptable entries here)
    "None"
    = none needed
    "Yes. <DETAILED explanation of what admin intervention is required>"

Discussing a suggestion:
    Game Name:
    Discussion:

Last edited by Muffbag; 13-11-13 at 01:30 PM.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 142
    StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] StiCoN     $ 0.00
    GAME NAME: Mafia

HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED: With the remaining amount of Ts, x amount of Ts are chosen to be a mafia discreetly (the amount of mafia members will be limited). The rest of the Ts are referred to as civilians, all the Ts including both the mafia and civilians will form a circle. With the warden's signal all Ts will be instructed to face towards the ground, afterwards the warden will instruct the mafia members to crouch once. After this order has been given, all Ts are allowed to look anywhere, now all the Ts vote who they think is the mafia, whoever receives the most votes will be killed by the CTs.
    - The mafia's objective is to survive and cause all civilians to be killed.
    - The civilian's objective is to kill the mafia members.
    - The mafia members are chosen by either an admin whispering/private messaging OR all Ts are to be stacked on one spot, one CT will be inside medic, then one by one each T will be called into the medic, there the CT will nod or shake whether they're a mafia member or not.
    - All Ts are to be fairly distanced away so they can't see whether a T is crouching or not.
    - I recommend this game to be played when an admin is on, where the manual mafia selection process is time-consuming.

RULES for CTs: Not to stand near Ts, or interfere with the game.

RULES for Ts: Only the mafia members are allowed to crouch, if a civilian decides to look around to see whose a mafia before the vote then they will be killed or if a civilian decides to crouch as well, then they will be killed as well.

ADMIN INTERVENTION REQUIRED: -An admin is to whisper/private message x amount of Ts to be mafia members.

NOTE: If necessary, I could post a bird's eye view of a designed area for this game to be put in a map.
    Last edited by StiCoN; 09-05-11 at 06:10 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Hellspawn will become famous soon enough Hellspawn will become famous soon enough Hellspawn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hellspawn     $ 0.00
    Game Name: Robot Freeday
    How the game is played: All the terrorists are robots. They are either "power on" or "power off". This power is stated by the warden. Power on means that terrorists can move, jump and do otherwise normal actions. Power off means that terrorists must freeze, they can rotate but cannot crouch, jump or knife.
    Rules for CT's: Warden must call, can't be powered off for over 10 seconds.
    Rules for T's: Previously stated power on and off rules.
    Admin intervention required:
    "None"

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 142
    StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] StiCoN     $ 0.00
    GAME NAME: Robot Freeday

DISCUSSION: I forgot the name, but doesn't a similar game already exist? I remember someone saying green light and red light, and you had to do similar things.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Game name: 'Updated' zombie freeday
    How the game is played: All T's are zombies. This means they can only walk slowly. That requires admin to give 1/2 speed. (I have been told this is possible) They can't jump, climb ladders or have guns holstered or unholstered. NO GUNS AT ALL OR CAN BE SHOT AND KILLED! Apart from that they are free to run and go nuts and do whatever they want. No jumping rule is exempted if the zombie is to fall in a pool. T's can knife the CT's and can rebel with their knife as much as they want and cannot be killed for it.
    Rules for CT's: Must watch the T's and watch for rebellers. Ct's have normal speed and can use whatever gun they want.
    P.S. Don't be a dog and camp somewhere where it's impossible to reach you (Not a set rule).
    Rules for T's: T's can knife all they want and cannot be killed for it. they can kill the CT's if the CT's are stupid enough to go near them. If the T kills a ct and gets their gun they must drop them immediately or they can and will be shot. T's cannot jump, climb ladders or have a gun at all, including unholstered. If they are cought with a gun they can be shot.
    Admin intervention: "REQUIRED" At the start of the round, the admin is to give all T's 1/2 (half) speed to stop the T's from running off and rebelling with normal speed

EDIT: That is the only way an admin can intefere with the game.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    Game Name: Prison Idol
    How the game is played: The T's will be put into a cell or an area where they can be watched while the warden will call out a T, one at a time. The T will then sing a song for the CT's. If the CT's like this performance, the T will be sent to an area where they can be seen. This can be continued until the finals have been done (or whenever the warden wants to stop). NOTE I am very aware that some T's do not have microphones so it will be harder to judge. The T's must then add some "sparkle" to the performance. I.E a dance or something creative.
    Rules for CT's: CT's are to judge the performer by telling the warden if they like the song. Majority votes win. DO NOT KILL A T PURELY BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM.
    Rules for T's: Be creative!. You do not have to sing a full song, maybe just a few lines from the chorus. No offensive songs.
    Admin intervention required: NONE.
    enjoy!

Cheers

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Game Name: Tonics EPIC free/war day.
    How the game is played:
    *Ct's move to a position out of sight of T's.
    *All T's get 1000 hit points. All CT's get 5000 hit points.
    *Arrange to have one CT to open cells, strait after that, admin spawns m249 (or whatever)
    *War day begins as soon as T's get guns.
    Rules for CT's: Wait till T's have guns. No camping vents.
    Rules for T's: Get guns - GO NUTS!
    Admin intervention required: Yes, set HP and spawn guns.

Recommendations: The 5:1 HP ratio works out well considering there is 3x more T's, so 3 time more reloads for CT's then T's.
    I've done 5k for T's, and 15k for CT's - its good fun but can drag out alot.
    Best tips for this game, dont camp/hide. Group up - POWER IN NUMBERS!
    Last edited by Tonic; 23-05-11 at 08:06 PM.

Most <3 Player
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Watto     $ 0.00
    Game Name: Minigame Day
    How the game is played: The warden asks terrorists a question the one to get it right gets to pick minigame to play this can include just ts cts and ts then the game can be played..
    list of minigames *Can be edited*:
    Knife War
    Restricted Weapon War
    Race
    Climb Race

the warden is allowed to ask admins to give teams hp but is not allowed to make it unfair by asking the admin for 92131820938109 hp :P
    Warden Are allowed to add certain rules on to the minigames but on for that game not for the rest of the other games if the warden is going to add the same rules again they must clearly state them before the minigame is played
    the warden also must tell the players the minigame if its needed

Rules for CT's:
    Knife War: Must not have guns, allowed to hide but if not found after 3 mins then they must move from their spot to a different location in the map
    Restricted Weapon War: cannot camp vent and you must open cells for terrorists then once cells are open if you are in armoury you can be killed by a terrorist you can only use a weapon that was allowed by the warden (e.g. restricted deagle war means that you can only use deagles)
    Race: must show were the two race spots are must make it fair for the ts (E.g. 3 second count down) must not be in the course of the race this is classed as baiting and the ts can stop racing to attack the ct however race does not end and you will lose the race

Rules for T's
    Knife War: Must not have guns, not allowed to hide from the cts unless warden allows it, must not carry an weapons, if you get to armoury when cells are open and a ct is in there you may kill him
    Restricted Weapon War: Cannot Camp in vents if it is impossible to reach the ct then he is subject to a slay by admin if admins are on
    Race: you must not move until the warden "Starts" the race if you come across a ct on the track you may kill him

Admin intervention required: Depends on minigame
    Yes <Must stop players from cheating and carrying guns on the knife war
    Must slay cts who are in places terrorists can not be in
    Must Make Sure The Games are Been Played Correctly
    Stop People From Camping In Vents
    Give Hp If Needed

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    ForAllah is on a distinguished road ForAllah's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ForAllah     $ 0.00
    Hello everyone, i have a new idea of a mini game because im getting sick of the whats for dinner games.
    My mini game name is called a rap battle- this works best with when theres four T's remaining. You get two T's to freeze next to eachother and u make them rap about eachother. The best rapper out of the two T's that rapped wins and stays alive and other T that losed dies. This is a fun game and it best works with Mics. Ct's have to vote on which rapper won the battle. I find this as somethign new and i thing this could be a good mini-game if done properly. I hope you like my idea for i am using using this recently in jailbreak servers and people seem to like it. Thanks everyone- For Allah

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Yeah, it's good fun Allah but the only problem is people without mics cannot participate in the game :\
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 278
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    BleedingAngel will become famous soon enough BleedingAngel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BleedingAngel     $ 0.00
    rap battel is fun .... i like it~!

Banned
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact is a glorious beacon of light iMpact's Avatar
    Total Donations For

iMpact     $ 0.00
    Okay so when It was about 3:30pm (NZ time) after school it was me Jp-0wnage pand3mic and some others I was warden and I said make there speed to the lowest posible which makes it a random spinny funny werid thingy its just alot of fun. so I decided to make it an offical game
    its called
    Upsidedownspinitallaround free day aka USDSIAA Free day. :P so basicly all ct's get half of normal speed and all t's get like 0.5 i think and then it goes all werid and shit its really funny for ct's to listen to em so the t's can have guns etc and shoot ct's (its hard because there screens are going out of control) and ct's can only do left click and it just makes it a fun day lol another name for it could be SpinDay etc... lol so founders are bassicly Me + Jp-0wnage and Pand3mic helped a bit.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 67
    MiracleM4n is on a distinguished road MiracleM4n's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MiracleM4n     $ 0.00
    I like Watto's and Tonic's Ideas I hope some of these will eventually get incorporated and used regularly in the JB server.

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Game Name: Dodgeball!
    How the game is played: the CT's will split the T's into 2 teams and each player gets a ball and the aim is to hit the player
    Rules for CT's: tell the T's when to start and look at whoever gets hit with the ball. and if person refuses to leave dodgeball you may kill them
    Rules for T's: they may not leave unless asked to or they have been hit.
    Admin intervention required: spawn T's dodgeballs if possible?
    Last edited by Kylie Jenner; 10-06-11 at 12:41 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    westxxsnipezxx is on a distinguished road westxxsnipezxx's Avatar
    Total Donations For

westxxsnipezxx     $ 0.00
    Game Name: Around the world
    How the game is played: The way around the world is played is that their has to be a max of 5 ts alive and you have to be on a map with obstacle course and the t who gets to the fifth platform in the obstacle course chooses 3 ts to die
    Rules for CT's the cts must have shots and asking each ts questions eg each ct asks a t each and the cts are only allowed to kill the t if they get a question right
    Rules for T's: The T's Must Get the question right to proceed to the next platform ect. also if the T's are caught rebelling no questions asked they will be killed. also the ts have 15 or 20 seconds to answer the question
    Admin intervention required: The Admin doesn't really need to do anything enjoy hope you found it good

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    cts are only allowed to kill the t if they get a question right
    If the t gets the question right they die?
    Last edited by Undercover Martyn; 13-06-11 at 11:28 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    westxxsnipezxx is on a distinguished road westxxsnipezxx's Avatar
    Total Donations For

westxxsnipezxx     $ 0.00
    Game Name: Cats&Mice
    How the game is played: The Cts are cats and get abit more speed like 2.0x or something like that and the ts have are the mice which have to hide. Once a mice has been spotted (t) the t can attack the ct and the ct can attack the t (any knifing left click or right click.)
    Rules for CT's The CT's have to give the Ts 1 min to hide and the cts cant use a gun against the ts
    Rules for T's the T's Can not use a gun under any circumstances or else they will have to slay them self's this goes for the cts aswell
    Admin intervention required: The Admins dont really need to do anything

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    WIDGEY is on a distinguished road WIDGEY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] WIDGEY     $ 0.00
    Not sure if this game is in it just suggesting it.

Game Name: mexican wave
    How the game is played:all t's line up in a line and jump or crouch when the warden jumps or crouchs.
    Rules for CT's Warden types in team chat a lin of things he is doing so example (jump,jump,crouc,jump,crouch) but nothing to long and then the warden says ok here i go then does what he said in chat and if the t's do not do it right they kill them.
    Rules for T's follow what the warden does when he says ok here i go.
    Admin intervention required: none

lket me know what you think thanks.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 312
    BulletProof_Soap has a spectacular aura about BulletProof_Soap has a spectacular aura about BulletProof_Soap's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BulletProof_Soap     $ 0.00
    Not sure if this game is in it just suggesting it.

Game Name: mexican wave
    How the game is played:all t's line up in a line and jump or crouch when the warden jumps or crouchs.
    Rules for CT's Warden types in team chat a lin of things he is doing so example (jump,jump,crouc,jump,crouch) but nothing to long and then the warden says ok here i go then does what he said in chat and if the t's do not do it right they kill them.
    Rules for T's follow what the warden does when he says ok here i go.
    Admin intervention required: none

lket me know what you think thanks.
    Yeah that game has already been map up and used fairly amount of times, bit late there >: )
    Miranda Kerr will have my babies, One way or another.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    WIDGEY is on a distinguished road WIDGEY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] WIDGEY     $ 0.00
    shit thought so lol just thought i would see

Closed Thread

Thread Information