DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    Cam
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Sydney
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    Too long
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Cause i wannna be cool
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    becca like a year ago lol
    Any other information you want to include?
    please let me be cool
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CamisBae For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690
    Overall activity: 0%

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    -1 very toxic player on the server, just yesterday was spoken to by at least 3 admins about behaviour on TTT, not the sort of attitude you want in a DtK member.

Also in the space of an hr had to be muted twice and gagged for abuse +

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 87

CamisBae is on a distinguished road CamisBae's Avatar
    Total Donations For

CamisBae     $ 40.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KT. View Post
    -1 very toxic player on the server, just yesterday was spoken to by at least 3 admins about behaviour on TTT, not the sort of attitude you want in a DtK member.

Also in the space of an hr had to be muted twice and gagged for abuse +

Was Just a bit of Banter

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by CamisBae View Post
    Was Just a bit of Banter
    -1 maybe if you weren't being an arsehat then you wouldn't of been muted 2 times. talk about being incapable of learning.

Casual Member

Total Donations For

CamisBae     $ 40.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    -1 maybe if you weren't being an arsehat then you wouldn't of been muted 2 times. talk about being incapable of learning.
    The second time i got muted for saying "i have a tiny penis" or something along those lines

Resident Crayfish

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The second time i got muted for saying "i have a tiny penis" or something along those lines
    Actually I think you'll find it was for trying to insult another player by stating they must have Aspergers among other things.

Casual Member

Total Donations For

CamisBae     $ 40.00
    Actually I think you'll find it was for trying to insult another player by stating they must have Aspergers among other things.
    that was the first one

Resident Crayfish

Total Donations For

Also making the statement its just a bit of banter does not excuse rule breaking, nor is it a good attitude to have if you want to join DtK. There a rules for a reason, if you are asked to stop, its gone further than a bit of banter, if you're getting to the stage you are being punished for something, you already knew it was past exceptable "banter" on the server. You can have banter between players, but when it comes to a point the other player isn't actually having any banter with you and you are just insulting/abusing other players thats not banter.

No the first mute was from a differnt admin, the second mute was from that as I gave it to you.

Any way thats all I have to say, thats my opinion on your behaviour, best of luck

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Casual Member

Total Donations For

CamisBae     $ 40.00
    Also making the statement its just a bit of banter does not excuse rule breaking, nor is it a good attitude to have if you want to join DtK. There a rules for a reason, if you are asked to stop, its gone further than a bit of banter, if you're getting to the stage you are being punished for something, you already knew it was past exceptable "banter" on the server. You can have banter between players, but when it comes to a point the other player isn't actually having any banter with you and you are just insulting/abusing other players thats not banter.

No the first mute was from a differnt admin, the second mute was from that as I gave it to you.
    maybe if the admins enforced the rules of not mic spamming and delaying cause there is kids screaming and yelling random hit in there mics and nothing happens to them but then i say like 2 things that "offend" you and i get muted.

Casual Member

Total Donations For

CamisBae     $ 40.00
    maybe if the admins enforced the rules of not mic spamming and delaying cause there is kids screaming and yelling random hit in there mics and nothing happens to them but then i say like 2 things that "offend" you and i get muted.
    also i don't no how u can claim it was abuse when no one person complained about it so its just u being offended by it

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Closing this for now as its getting way off topic it may be opened again in future once everything has cooled down and things may start to get back on topic.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    If, as the applicant,you have a problem with the constructive feedback received on an application thread, feel free to PM me with reasonable and sound opinions as to why you reject the feedback. Arguing doesn't make it look any better.
    If, as the feedback provider/reader, you have strong opinions that don't relate to the application, please try not flame the thread, extra negative-ness is not wanted.

A friendly reminder again - http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...t-Applications

That aside;

This application is being rejected due to toxic behaviour.
    Feel free to re-apply after 10/3/18.

Thread will remain closed.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 10-01-18 at 02:05 PM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information