+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Stepping Down

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00

I'm Stepping Down

Hello everyone,

I'm going to cut straight to the point (and you can probably tell by the subject line). I have decided to step down as SA (and as an admin) of Zombies.

I have been SA for Zombies for the last 4 or 5 months, as well as a JA for around a year cumulatively (i did have a break for a few months).

Recently, the server has been on the decline on player numbers, and as SA I feel most responsible for it and thus I am standing down.

There have been other factors in this decision such as having issues with my laptop, needing to spend more time with my son who is turning 3 shortly, moving house as well as considering going into full-time study. In short, I'm finding it hard to dedicate constant time that I used to have freely available.

I don't really want to do individual shout outs, but I will do this

To the current admin team - Best of luck, look after Zombies, she is a beauty and deserves to be looked after. I have every confidence in each and every one of your abilities. It's been a pleasure working with all of you, and I can genuinely say that you guys are all awesome people.

To the playerbase - Stick the course. While things may not look to be progressing, I can assure you that work is being done and all the admin team do care. I've enjoyed playing along with you and I'm sure you'll see more of me in the future.

To the other DTK players (from other servers than Zombies) - You may actually see a bit more of me, so y'all better watch out!

Squall - Thanks for letting me be SA of one of your fantastic servers, it's been a wild ride!

Ajay - The biggest thanks of all has to go to yourself. I don't think anyone fully understands your motives or your passion for Zombies but everything you do for it seems to come up millhouse. You were my go-to for anything I needed help with.

It's been a fantastic journey, one that I've thoroughly enjoyed. There have been some downs, but many, many more ups. It's been personally rewarding, a fun time, I've made friends and come across some very great people. Zombies is something that's been a part of my life for the last 4 years both on CSS and CSGO and it's been something I've been very passionate about, this hasn't been an easy decision to make.

I will still be around DTK, as this is the best online community I've ever been apart of.

cheese
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 307
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    You did an excellent job Dark, both as SA of zombies and as JA of TTT. You've done a lot for both servers and don't feel guilty about the decline in players. As far as I'm aware, you did your very best and I doubt it's because of you.

Best wishes

#bringbackbritty

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Ohh wait your going to be playing more TTT now. Another rule breaker qq.

All jokes aside its been fun getting to know you britty over the past couple of months and having another kiwi to talk to you. I think you should just get your son a pc and teach him how to play now ^-^

KOS Dark

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Good work Britty, was a pleasure being admin with on TTT back in the early days. See you on TTT :^)))))))))

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    Well all I can say is I hope you have some good times with your son and thanks for letting me call you Brittyboy

Former JA
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00
    Great job as SA, your contributions to the server are appreciated <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    tommm will become famous soon enough tommm will become famous soon enough tommm's Avatar
    Total Donations For

tommm     $ 0.00
    We'll miss you as admin, Dark <3

Semi-professional lobster
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 447

Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Hollywood Rex     $ 65.56
    rip x.x

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 265

Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Potatoalmost     $ 20.00
    Dark don't take blame on yourself for the declining player base you tried your best, the people at zombies can see the effort you put into it.
    Thanks for all the event,maps,dedication you put into zombies to make it fun for us.
    Now its time for you to put more time to your life ,but i am sure we still still be here for a good old game of zombie or TTT when you have the time, see you around

DTK's Weed Farmer
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sam     $ 130.00
    Thank you for all the help and support you give to this community
    you've done well and thanks for that
    always here in case needed mate

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:

That kid from Zombies and TTT
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 297
    One. will become famous soon enough One. will become famous soon enough One.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] One.     $ 0.00
    oh man

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    Dark, I may have only known you for a short period of time, but over this time you have been an amazing SA to introduce me into DtK and the CS:GO zombies community. I thank you greatly for all of your tireless efforts to keep the community and the server both an enjoyable and an entertaining experience for us all. I appreciate everything you've done for the server; from major aspects like changing the buy system, adding plenty of fun maps and Friday events, to the minuscule things, like adding Materia Warden on various maps, changing the burn time for MZ, modifying the RTV cool down on some maps (yes I noticed) and so on. Not only have you been a great role model for younger and less experienced players, you also paved the way for what a good admin should aspire to be; someone who continuously cares about their community and uses their feedback to the servers advantage. Dark it's been a short ride, but a wild one at that, you should not blame yourself for the decline in numbers, the fuel tank is simply just low and needs some refueling to light the fire in the furnace.

I wish you the best of luck with your life endeavors and I look forward to seeing you around in the future.

Thank you Dark.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Krusty Burger For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 485

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Come play some more TTT brittyman

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

[V]egan
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mirage     $ 0.00
    I miss the time working with you britt, hoping to see you around ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 54

Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ripkurrle24     $ 25.00
    It has been a legend of a time playing with you and I really hate what happened with zombies.

best of luck with all of your things

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    It was the greatest pleasure and honour working with you dad, thankyou for everything you've done and have a good rest father

Pun Master
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bob     $ 165.00
    ok leave, LEAVE LIKE THEY ALL DO DX

Emotional instability aside. It was a pleasure working with you Dark. Good luck with whatever your doing now.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Bye Britty I'll miss you <3 <3
    KOS BRITTY I MEAN DARK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

23. The Following User Says Thank You to matthew267811 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 30
    HyperVen will become famous soon enough HyperVen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HyperVen     $ 0.00
    Thank you for all the hard work Dark We will all miss you!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to HyperVen For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 156
    YumCandy will become famous soon enough YumCandy will become famous soon enough YumCandy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

YumCandy     $ 0.00
    >sad
    >cry
    >more sad

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information