DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    Unna
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Western Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    68 hours
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Seeing as that im enjoying the community on TTT I think it would be beneficial for me to meet more people and to give back to the community
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    -
    Any other information you want to include?
    -
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unna. For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%

GARRYtheGOON ツ is on a distinguished road GARRYtheGOON ツ's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] GARRYtheGOON ツ     $ 10.00
    +1 significant improvement

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    Stole my yugioh cards, wouldn't be surprised if just released from prison. Give him JA
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HawK For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    -!, has become worse and more of a troll. breaks rules
    Love my Lollipops.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Pun Master
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bob     $ 165.00
    -1 same as above

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    +1 Still haven't had a direct problem with him, however iv'e heard he has become a bit of a troll...
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 265

Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Potatoalmost     $ 20.00
    +1 good active dude that livens up the server, would be recommended to put microphone further away from mouth

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    -1 him and Islam continuously harass people on TTT
    he was getting better and using peoples advice, but recently his behaviour has gone downhill.
    Last edited by TayK47; 19-09-17 at 08:36 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 279
    vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian is just really nice vnasian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] vnasian     $ 0.00
    What happened to this recruit post. Also still neutral.

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    Neutral, if he tones down on the aggressive words and he stops breaking rules every now and then he would be OK.

Regular Member Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception is a name known to all Kiwiception's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kiwiception     $ 0.00
    changes attitude depends on who is on

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwiception For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    I have already messaged me reasons to Cuffeh on steam but its a -1 from me.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Unna. is on a distinguished road Unna.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Unna.     $ 0.00
    Its came to my attention recently that people have been finding me more obnoxious and a troll. I've shown a behaviour to the server that most people would call "fun". my only intention when I join the server is to have fun and entertain others as I believe the main idea of video games was to create a fun environment. I come on every day trying to create this atmosphere as a place where people can escape reality and come to a place they feel like they can enjoy themselves and relax.

People have said that my attitude is to only be a troll and to make fun of others, my intentions to do this are in no way described. I believe that the majority enjoys it when a player on the server has a personality and is able to create an atmosphere that promotes this fun. When im personally attacked for my personality and ideology I get annoyed. I recently lashed out at KT in the heat of the moment, My pet crazy crab ,Bungo, unfortunately passed away over the weekend and he has been with me for over 12 years and no that is not a joke. I should know to handle my emotions better but Bungo was there throughout my childhood and felt like my guardian even though he might not be the size to protect me. My goal on the server isn't to become the best or to become the most well known , its to be able to create a sense of enjoyment and a great amount of fun for everyone that is on the server. I believe that if you put players who are able to create this feelings and vibe in a box and try to contain them is when it gets out of control.

I try and get people involved in conversations and try to get people involved. On my time on the server I see mostly the younger majority get bullied for their actions and mainly because of their voices. I can prove that I try and actually have a genuine conversation. I see more of the long term players that are quiet lash out on these younger players. I feel as if that the admin team are responsible for this. Most of the time when im on I see the admins gag and mute players for just genuinely having a conversation. They mostly target the younger players and gag them because "no one wants to hear their squeaky voices" this is a form of discrimination and shouldn't be present within a staff team, there should be a sense of equality between all players on the server. I know that the staff team basically babysit and they do not get paid for their heroic actions but I feel like there should at least be a benchmark for how all admins treat players. It seems that they are the "alpha males" of the server and that we have to obey every word that falls out of their mouth.

There seems to be a hierarchy within the server. the admins are on the top along side the donors and high rank, they basically are able to do what they want without any repercussions because they are friends with the admins. This should not be present. Equality is the main message in 2017 and i think the server has missed the crucial message. With a greater sense of equality the servers can actually work together and reach the super ordinate goal of becoming the best csgo server in Australia.

I know some people will be judging me saying things like "how do you know what it takes to become a competent staff member?" i can provide proof and evidence that I've been an admin on 3 major popular gmod servers and currently moderating a server on gmod and regarded as one of the best. Im not here to boast about my position but im more trying to prove my sense of experience. I know what it takes for a staff team to be able to create a sense of fun and how to create a better cohesion between the players and the staff team.

Its came to my realisation that I dont really mind if i get the [N] rank, its nothing more than a letter added to my name. I only want to see this server achieve high in the future and for the server to feel like a better community than its present atm.

Kind regards
    ~Unna

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unna. For This Useful Post:

Casual Cuck
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 20.0%

Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher has a spectacular aura about Sypher's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Sypher     $ 30.00
    +1 follows rules and is friendly to all players. People mistake his banter for "trolling" and unfairly judge him. Banter is a crucial element in making any game fun, being innocent and taunting T's, being a Traitor and taunting Innos, making jokes, putting on funny accents only better the ttt experience. When Unna plays he can take a quiet server and fill it up with players laughing and having fun.

Some people may not find Unna funny and he understands this and only jokes with players he knows or who respond to him positvely. Unna never negatively impacts the main gameplay of ttt and only seeks to improve it.

i understand some people are saying he uses "offensive" words but this isnt roblox or club penguin this is a MA15+ game. Context matters and Unna never maliciously antagonises other players. Unna should without a doubt be given neophyte he would make an invaluble member to the DTK community. Lets face it we all make mistakes or have our actions construed out of context. Give Unna a chance and he'll prove why he deserves to be apart of the DTK community.

Signing out,
    Sypher

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sypher For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Unna. View Post
    I feel as if that the admin team are responsible for this. Most of the time when im on I see the admins gag and mute players for just genuinely having a conversation. They mostly target the younger players and gag them because "no one wants to hear their squeaky voices"
    Firstly, this is false, mic spam occurs especially because younger players aren't mature... Like when I have a conversation, while screaming into my mic, it is considered mic spam. I have not seen an admin pick out a player for being young. It's just generally the younger players and immature players that mic spam. i.e. Me last year

There seems to be a hierarchy within the server. the admins are on the top along side the donors and high rank, they basically are able to do what they want without any repercussions because they are friends with the admins.
    Furthermore, this is incorrect. I have donor and friend with many admins however it is about how you approach the issue... I have learnt with past experiences that it is about realising what you have done wrong, how you can be punished (i.e. slaying/being warned) and fixing what you did wrong so you don't do it again. If you follow those steps you will have no troubles with anyone. Everyone on that server is treated equally in my opinion, it's just that some players handle it differently so admins have to deal with that situation appropriately. It might feel like there is a hierarchy, that's just because the people that have donated and are friends with the admins know how to deal with issues better than others.

All in all, I agree with you, the server should be fun, have a personality... Just make sure it is within the rules, or if it isn't and you are abusing someone make sure it is clearly stated it is a joke (i.e. me shouting at life that I hate him is a joke and he knows it's a joke... I hope)

- Love you bb

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Its came to my attention recently that people have been finding me more obnoxious and a troll. I've shown a behaviour to the server that most people would call "fun". my only intention when I join the server is to have fun and entertain others as I believe the main idea of video games was to create a fun environment. I come on every day trying to create this atmosphere as a place where people can escape reality and come to a place they feel like they can enjoy themselves and relax.

People have said that my attitude is to only be a troll and to make fun of others, my intentions to do this are in no way described. I believe that the majority enjoys it when a player on the server has a personality and is able to create an atmosphere that promotes this fun. When im personally attacked for my personality and ideology I get annoyed. I recently lashed out at KT in the heat of the moment, My pet crazy crab ,Bungo, unfortunately passed away over the weekend and he has been with me for over 12 years and no that is not a joke. I should know to handle my emotions better but Bungo was there throughout my childhood and felt like my guardian even though he might not be the size to protect me. My goal on the server isn't to become the best or to become the most well known , its to be able to create a sense of enjoyment and a great amount of fun for everyone that is on the server. I believe that if you put players who are able to create this feelings and vibe in a box and try to contain them is when it gets out of control.

I try and get people involved in conversations and try to get people involved. On my time on the server I see mostly the younger majority get bullied for their actions and mainly because of their voices. I can prove that I try and actually have a genuine conversation. I see more of the long term players that are quiet lash out on these younger players. I feel as if that the admin team are responsible for this. Most of the time when im on I see the admins gag and mute players for just genuinely having a conversation. They mostly target the younger players and gag them because "no one wants to hear their squeaky voices" this is a form of discrimination and shouldn't be present within a staff team, there should be a sense of equality between all players on the server. I know that the staff team basically babysit and they do not get paid for their heroic actions but I feel like there should at least be a benchmark for how all admins treat players. It seems that they are the "alpha males" of the server and that we have to obey every word that falls out of their mouth.

There seems to be a hierarchy within the server. the admins are on the top along side the donors and high rank, they basically are able to do what they want without any repercussions because they are friends with the admins. This should not be present. Equality is the main message in 2017 and i think the server has missed the crucial message. With a greater sense of equality the servers can actually work together and reach the super ordinate goal of becoming the best csgo server in Australia.

I know some people will be judging me saying things like "how do you know what it takes to become a competent staff member?" i can provide proof and evidence that I've been an admin on 3 major popular gmod servers and currently moderating a server on gmod and regarded as one of the best. Im not here to boast about my position but im more trying to prove my sense of experience. I know what it takes for a staff team to be able to create a sense of fun and how to create a better cohesion between the players and the staff team.

Its came to my realisation that I dont really mind if i get the [N] rank, its nothing more than a letter added to my name. I only want to see this server achieve high in the future and for the server to feel like a better community than its present atm.

Kind regards
    ~Unna
    As far as the majority of that I'm not going to comment as its off topic to you application and this thread isn't really the place to discuss it. As for your behaviour when you original made this application I supported it as I could tell it was mostly banter and you didn't over step the line and it was quite enjoyable to have you on the server and created some atmosphere as you got involved with the other players, occasionally mic spamming but nothing that someone asking you to stop didn't fix; but recently your behaviour has changed from a bit of fun banter to players having issues with you on the server due to your current behaviour. I know you think you're trying to create a fun environment on the server but it needs to be within certain boundaries which correspond with the current TTT rule set, players you are getting involved with on the server are notorious for rule breaking and when you wish to follow their example and join in with them there will be negative consequences and players on the server will no longer find your behaviour a bit of fun.
    Your application is about you and your behaviour within the DtK community not other players on the server or how they deal with things. Honestly Unna you can be fun on the server and it is good to have you on there, but that depends entirely on the other players on the server and who you associate with.
    Last edited by KT; 20-09-17 at 07:45 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ShaggyRogers     $ 0.00

+1 Unna

I haven't known Unna for very long but I've spent a fair bit of time with him recently, and he seems like a really cool bloke. He would make a great [N] because he's really active and tries to make the server fun for everybody. I get frustrated sometimes because it feels like players get punished for trying to make the server more fun. There are people that will always -1 applications because they enjoy bringing others down - especially if they have a more 'loud' personality. Give the man a chance to prove himself as an [N].

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaggyRogers For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyRogers View Post
    I haven't known Unna for very long but I've spent a fair bit of time with him recently, and he seems like a really cool bloke. He would make a great [N] because he's really active and tries to make the server fun for everybody. I get frustrated sometimes because it feels like players get punished for trying to make the server more fun. There are people that will always -1 applications because they enjoy bringing others down - especially if they have a more 'loud' personality. Give the man a chance to prove himself as an [N].
    1. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it is relevant. From my experience, Unna can be very loud and has been abusive at certain points, but nothing major to warrant a -1 from me. You can't just discredit what other people have posted in response to the application because you disagree, show reason as to why the opinions are ill informed or don't represent Unna.

2. If players are being punished, then they are breaking rules. If you have an issue with admins doing their job, don't play on the server.

My Verdict: Based off what I saw when I was very active, Unna is a little rowdy but not a bad dude. Based off what I'm reading now, I'm gonna give it a Neutral, and I'll change my vote once I see his behaviour for myself.

also no beef intended
    Last edited by Ham; 21-09-17 at 05:59 AM. Reason: no beef thanks

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    tommm will become famous soon enough tommm will become famous soon enough tommm's Avatar
    Total Donations For

tommm     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    1. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it is relevant. From my experience, Unna can be very loud and has been abusive at certain points, but nothing major to warrant a -1 from me. You can't just discredit what other people have posted in response to the application because you disagree, show reason as to why the opinions are ill informed or don't represent Unna.

2. If players are being punished, then they are breaking rules. If you have an issue with admins doing their job, don't play on the server.

My Verdict: Based off what I saw when I was very active, Unna is a little rowdy but not a bad dude. Based off what I'm reading now, I'm gonna give it a Neutral, and I'll change my vote once I see his behaviour for myself.

also no beef intended
    I think his point was that people can be really sensitive and -1 over small things and one time experiences. I'd personally only -1 someone if they're constantly and intentionally trying to make others feel miserable or if they're constantly whining or being annoying.

I agree that players shouldn't be punished for trying to make the server more fun. I don't think admins should be so quick to punish. I think if most of the server is okay with the rule-breaking then it should go unpunished. Although, if an admin warns you and tells you to stop, it's you're fault if you get banned, but I feel that telling people to stop breaking rules, even when everyone's fine with it is a bit dumb.

Btw +1
    <3 Unna

32. The Following User Says Thank You to tommm For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by tommm View Post
    I think if most of the server is okay with the rule-breaking then it should go unpunished.
    que¿

Good luck with the application Unna. You're very on and off with how you act in the server. Can be very amusing and very abusive within the space of minutes.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ShaggyRogers     $ 0.00
    @Ham

I didn't discredit anyone - Just said it's frustrating because I see -1s all the time for being "disruptive" for example. Most of the time, they're just louder than most because that's who they are. Doesn't warrant a -1 as you even said yourself above.

Also, when I commented about players being punished, I wasn't talking about in-game punishment. I was referring to players not receiving their [N] rank based on receiving -1s on their applications for the reason I listed above. I haven't personally had any issues with admins, and if I did, I wouldn't make a public forum post about it.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaggyRogers For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information