DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    Unna
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Western Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 CS:GO TTT
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    68 hours
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Seeing as that im enjoying the community on TTT I think it would be beneficial for me to meet more people and to give back to the community
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    -
    Any other information you want to include?
    -
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unna. For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyRogers View Post
    @Ham

I didn't discredit anyone - Just said it's frustrating because I see -1s all the time for being "disruptive" for example. Most of the time, they're just louder than most because that's who they are. Doesn't warrant a -1 as you even said yourself above.

Also, when I commented about players being punished, I wasn't talking about in-game punishment. I was referring to players not receiving their [N] rank based on receiving -1s on their applications for the reason I listed above. I haven't personally had any issues with admins, and if I did, I wouldn't make a public forum post about it.
    okie dokie sorry pal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 0%
    ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers will become famous soon enough ShaggyRogers's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] ShaggyRogers     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    okie dokie sorry pal
    No problems <3 xoxo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaggyRogers For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Wow, alright.

So I had a few things to say after reading each post from the last 5-6 days, and have already forgotten something due to the amount I just read lol and it being like 7am.

That aside, I am, for now, rejecting this application on the basis of behavioural issues. Here are my reasons/comments in response as to why -

Quote Originally Posted by Unna. View Post
    I try and get people involved in conversations and try to get people involved. On my time on the server I see mostly the younger majority get bullied for their actions and mainly because of their voices
    It is great to want to get everybody involved and have the server have a laugh and a good time getting along together. I do however disagree with your several stabs at the admin team, the first being in this sentence. Not only have you mentioned several times in this paragraph that you basically think the TTT team are useless, you have also attacked KT through steam as you admitted, but I know your insults have also been worse than what's here in public towards them aswell.
    I don't have time for stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unna. View Post
    It seems that they are the "alpha males" of the server and that we have to obey every word that falls out of their mouth.
    This is also inaccurate. While of course, not every admin ever has been a perfect exectutor for the position, if there are consistant situations where admins show they aren't right for the job, actions are taken. We do not provide an environment of a pyramid scheme where anybody with server/forum 'powers' are the dictators and anybody else can get screwed. Should you have proof of proper admin abuse, and I mean proper, none of the, for example, "I/he/they/we got kicked for changing my name, I didn't do anything wrong" crap, then record a demo or screenshot the convo, and submit it to Sourcebans for our reviewal.

Also, being admin on other forums or platforms has literally zero to do with this application.
    It is great though if you truely wish to just see TTT succeed, and grow. Perhaps taking some of the comments made here with a grain of salt and maybe re-assessing a few ways you act in game might do more good than you may originally think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sypher View Post
    follows rules and is friendly to all players. People mistake his banter for "trolling" and unfairly judge him. Banter is a crucial element in making any game fun
    You do have a point, but only to a certain extent. If the group of people "mistaking" his banter for trolling grows each day, then it would seem obvious that the problem isn't with the general group, but with the things being said or the actions done on the server, would it not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sypher View Post
    i understand some people are saying he uses "offensive" words but this isnt roblox or club penguin this is a MA15+ game. Context matters
    Yes, this is a mature aged game. That doesn't suddenly mean that common sense and reasoning goes out the window, because we are of an older age group and could 'handle the banter better' so to speak.

On a note, I just agree with this and is well said
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetMuhammad View Post
    Furthermore, this is incorrect. I have donor and friend with many admins however it is about how you approach the issue... I have learnt with past experiences that it is about realising what you have done wrong, how you can be punished (i.e. slaying/being warned) and fixing what you did wrong so you don't do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyRogers View Post
    Also, when I commented about players being punished, I wasn't talking about in-game punishment. I was referring to players not receiving their [N] rank based on receiving -1s on their applications for the reason I listed above. .
    I do not play with every single person that submits an application, obviously. It is encouraged that people post comments on all Neo applications if they have encountered the applicant, or played with them on the servers. I request constructive critisism, and anything that is off topic or stupid, I delete and even issue infractions, I have made myself abundantly clear on that front numerous times in the past.
    Having said that, if somebody creates an application, and is a fantastic person to play with, gets a bunch of +1, and say, maybe had a bad run in with 1 or 2 people, who make a comment such as "-1 or neutral for now, have had x occasion with this person, am not willing to +1 now but will continue to keep an eye or or play with them and see how it goes" I am going to approve the persons' application, as I have done with situations like this in the past.
    If a person creates an application, and from the very beginning, the +1 and -1 are neck and neck, and the reasoning behind the -1 are all the same, then obviously we have a reoccuring problem. I always give applications more time when the comments are non conclusive, I want to give more members extra time to play or interact with the person, and post more comments, and this also gives the applicant time to read what people are saying, and improve.
    If after another 5 or more weeks, such as this application, people are CHANGING their response from +1 to -1, then it would seem rather obvious that the issue has not resolved, but develeoped further and not in a good way.
    I am not flippant with these applications,lol, if somebody external to the application wants to QQ about the result, unfortunately that's out of my control. The applicant though, hopefully will read these the way they are intended, as constructive feedback and not a personal attack, and make efforts to improve, as anybody that has been rejected [except for the obvious extremes] are more than welcome to re-submit a new application after the date I provide, and a fair few people have done this in the past, and have been accepted their second time around.

So, for now Unna, I am rejecting this application, however, as it is clear above, you are more than welcome to re-submit after the date, as it seems that people do enjoy you on the server but you've gone a little wayward recently so maybe taking a look at who you are involving yourself with or what topics are being discussed will help you get back to the right area.

Anybody is welcome to PM me if what I have said doesn't make sense.

Application rejected, feel free to re-apply after 26/10/2017.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information