+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New players rdming fix

Former JA
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Overall activity: 0%
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00

New players rdming fix

Nowadays, I always seem to be rdmd by new players, who don't actually read the rules thoroughly.

So I was thinking about easy fixes to this problem, my first suggestion is pretty simple, we already have the rules pop up when you first join the server, but what if there was a 2-3 minute lock on the rules, meaning it was forced to stay on the new users screen for the certain time selected by admin (make a command for admins to use "!lockrules 60 Lukaas" (obviously "!lockrules" is the base command and "60" is how many seconds you wish to lock the rules onto their screen, and "Lukaas" is the player.

Feel free to use this thread as a suggestion thread for new player related rules/commands (if that's fine with Ice Block of course)
    Last edited by Lukas; 14-04-17 at 06:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 0%

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Thanks Lukaas for the suggestion. We will look into this and discuss if and how we can implement this onto the server.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Fozz will become famous soon enough Fozz will become famous soon enough Fozz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Fozz     $ 0.00
    i like the idea, but i get the feeling this will more likely cause people to just leave the server rather than actually make them read the rules. it still stops them rdming tho
    Last edited by Fozz; 14-04-17 at 10:04 PM. Reason: I have a fetish for small children

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fozz For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information