DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    ★DJ★ Killer Rem
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Sydney Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #6 CS:GO Zombies
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    1 day and 9hrs
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Because I been wanting to be admin since im friends with alot of admins they think im ready to be admin im nice in the server I dont micspam alot and im really respectful and kind.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Yum Candy, MeteorBlade, Ripkurrle
    Any other information you want to include?
    N/A
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

hehe xd
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0%

bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] bh11     $ 70.00
    I think this is getting out of hand, he is a nice player and doesn't break any rules besides trolling with materias but if he says its accidental then we should all just leave it in the past and monitor him in the upcoming weeks :]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bh11 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71

Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Chocolo     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xylonez View Post
    Maybe you should NOT be giving +1 unless you're actually playing with the user? Don't you realise you're doing pretty much doing the same thing, if not worse? You just +1'd him cause you feel like he's being treated unjust on X day (which is today).

I never seen you on Zombies so you might not be aware of the rules, but if you took materias, you have the responsibility to use it. If you don't know how to use it, don't take it, it's that simple. You said "only". Breaking this rule is a bannable offense, and you don't seem to realise how serious trolling materia is.

Mind you this is not counting the fact that he's blatantly lying on his application. It's unacceptable.
    You've missed my point.

I gave him a +1 going off of what other people have been saying about him which is exactly what Cuffeh does to decide whether or not the person should join the DTK Ranks.

Pretend I'm in Cuffeh's shoes

The only NEGATIVE thing you have to say about him is that he was trolling with materias which yes is a bad thing but I don't know how often this player does this sort of thing. How am I mean't to know if this is a one time occurrence or if it is often for this player to troll day in day out.

Also if it is a bannable offense to do then why hasn't he been banned yet? and if he has been banned, mention that in your post.

p.s I was playing on Zombies before you even knew what Zombies was.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chocolo For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Hi all,
    this isn't the thread to be reminding you all of this but please be mindful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh
    We appreciate and value comments from the community, but please keep to constructive comments, of course negative things are unavoidable, but there is a way to go about writing these things, and and way to not.
    If someone wants to join up DtK we should be encouraging it, not ganging up on the applicant with negative comments.
    After all, this is just an application for N, a probationary rank.

Killer Rem, if you want to join DtK its a +1 one from me. You're a good regular on the server, never had any problems with you.
    Your willingness to join DtK is a very positive thing. Hope to see you on the server more.

Cereal
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Xeronos is on a distinguished road Xeronos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Xeronos     $ 0.00
    well sorry bud tried to help -1

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Wow, lol alrighty.

So yeah, this is exactly the type of development that I was referring to in Cuffeh's Posting Comments Thread
    one that I'd prefer not to see.

Starting from the top -

Quote Originally Posted by MeteorBlade View Post
    changing mine to a -1 then after above comments
    This is redundant [especially as you've already commented good things]. If you've played with the guy, comment about that. If you haven't, either leave a neutral comment or don't post. I'm not annoyed at you or having a go, but just want to say this kind of comment doesn't mean anything this way or that, and I just ignore them, you are simply commenting based on other peoples' experiences which counts for nothing if that makes sense.

-1. This isn't an admin application. Plus I've seen him trolling with materias.
    I read this as the -1 is majority because he's mentioning the want to apply for admin. This doesn't reflect playing with them in game, interacting with them on the forum or TS, or anything. Comments that anybody makes reflecting somebodys' obvious want to become admin doesn't determine any decisions I make, because there's literally no chance of admin coming from a Neo app...because there are seperate apps to apply for admin. Your additional comment about materias is more valid, however this leads me to the following -

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolo View Post
    Pretend I'm in Cuffeh's shoes
    The only NEGATIVE thing you have to say about him is that he was trolling with materias which yes is a bad thing but I don't know how often this player does this sort of thing. How am I mean't to know if this is a one time occurrence or if it is often for this player to troll day in day out.
    Also if it is a bannable offense to do then why hasn't he been banned yet? and if he has been banned, mention that in your post.
    This. This is so accurate I actually laughed with surprise lol. If an applicant does x in game, yeah sure make that a comment but actually be specific. I am not going to have a clue if that was a one off accident, a real troll, a reoccuring thing, and if it is a repeat troll, why hasn't an admin done anything about it? To which, I'd be all for hearing about that on an applicant's thread. I.E "Trolls materia, I've personally seen it occur on x y and z, and such and such admin, or myself [or whatever] ended up having to ban for x period after warnings didn't hit home" That's totally fine by me.

Mind you this is not counting the fact that he's blatantly lying on his application. It's unacceptable.
    I cannot see anywhere where he was proven to be lying. There are a fair few new admins in DtK lately, he may not be referring to Zombies admins, he may be referring to ex admins or brand new ones, and IMO the term "Friends" is used alot more loosely for internet friends than IRL friends, so they may just play together at certain times and get along, who knows. Might have even been just a random one off convo lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Hi all,
    this isn't the thread to be reminding you all of this but please be mindful.
    If someone wants to join up DtK we should be encouraging it, not ganging up on the applicant with negative comments.
    After all, this is just an application for N, a probationary rank.
    Pretty much, thankyou.

Lastly;

Quote Originally Posted by jstlynnx31 View Post
    This is pissing me off i did not ♥♥♥ing troll with items i missclick ok is a common thing and people do it
    Nope this is definitely not the way to go about things, the rules apply to you aswell mate. As said in one of the above posts, negative feedback isn't a personal insult, it should be used to help develop yourself within the community if required. I understand hearing stuff about you isn't always great, but regardless you're applying for a probationary rank, try to keep it cool.

I did say this in my thread previously, but anything non-relevant will be deleted, and if it comes to DtK admins fighting with each other on these threads infractions will probably be distributed. So c'mooooooooon guyssss, be chill and give me all the constructive comments you got.

Final [Processing]
    Steam ID
    : ok
    F
    orum Membership: ok
    F
    orum Posts: ok
    P
    laying time: ok
    Forum Infraction
    s: ok
    B
    ans Listed: ok
    C
    ongratulations
    and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days.
    Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information