DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    ★DJ★ Killer Rem
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Sydney Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #6 CS:GO Zombies
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    1 day and 9hrs
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Because I been wanting to be admin since im friends with alot of admins they think im ready to be admin im nice in the server I dont micspam alot and im really respectful and kind.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Yum Candy, MeteorBlade, Ripkurrle
    Any other information you want to include?
    N/A
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 0%

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    Good kid, doesn't cause trouble +1 from me

Cereal
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Xeronos is on a distinguished road Xeronos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Xeronos     $ 0.00
    +1 would be great support for the dtk community, always would do the right thing.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 54

Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ripkurrle24     $ 25.00
    1+ Bloody good kid and is a hell of a good time to play with <3

Casual Member
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 156
    YumCandy will become famous soon enough YumCandy will become famous soon enough YumCandy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

YumCandy     $ 0.00
    +rep >is gud boy

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 19

xylonez is a jewel in the rough xylonez is a jewel in the rough xylonez is a jewel in the rough xylonez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

xylonez     $ 10.01
    Quote Originally Posted by jstlynnx31 View Post
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Because I been wanting to be admin since im friends with alot of admins they think im ready to be admin im nice in the server I dont micspam alot and im really respectful and kind.

-1. This isn't an admin application. Plus I've seen him trolling with materias.

hehe xd
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 74

bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] bh11     $ 70.00
    Going to leave this as neutral. I've seen him on a few times, trolls with materias sometimes but other than that he plays by the rules and is a quiet player.
    Last edited by bh11; 08-04-17 at 12:07 AM.

Pun Master
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob has a brilliant future Bob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bob     $ 165.00
    -1 seen him troll with items

Obese kiddo

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

changing mine to a -1 then after above comments

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    jstlynnx31 will become famous soon enough jstlynnx31's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] jstlynnx31     $ 0.00
    Bro How would you know if i was trolling with items when i try to get item and i missclick by pressing e and it was an accident and plus i did not even troll i did good with materials idk what is the meaning with troll with you guys like its a common think to missclick

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    jstlynnx31 will become famous soon enough jstlynnx31's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] jstlynnx31     $ 0.00
    This is pissing me off i did not ♥♥♥ing troll with items i missclick ok is a common thing and people do it

xylonez is a jewel in the rough xylonez is a jewel in the rough xylonez is a jewel in the rough xylonez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

xylonez     $ 10.01
    Swearing isn't gonna help you here. You just said you were nice, kind and respectful on your application. Well, I really can't see an ounce of them here.

There's something that's been bugging me on your application since the start. You said you've been friends with a lot of admins and they think you're ready for an admin position. Which admins said this exactly? Because based on your attitude here, you aren't mature enough for N, let alone admin position

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xylonez For This Useful Post:

Obese kiddo

Total Donations For

Swearing isn't the best way to conduct yourself, and a "im really respectful and kind." seems to be a lie at this point from your behaviour towards others comments

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 54

Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24 is a jewel in the rough Ripkurrle24's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ripkurrle24     $ 25.00
    1- you shoud not lie

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Hey Killer Rem,

Great to see another Zombies player applying for [N]. Keep in mind that this is a recruitment form, not an application for admin. Also, when players give you a -1, it's not meant as an insult. The worst thing you can do here is to talk back to admins, because it makes you look bad to the staff/recruiters.

If you don't get accepted, take the advice on this recruitment form and try to improve yourself as a player. In this case, you just need to get better with using items/Materias, and you need to clean up your attitude a bit. Once you feel you're ready, don't be afraid to send in another application form.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Ariko; 08-04-17 at 10:26 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94

Craig__ has a spectacular aura about Craig__ has a spectacular aura about Craig__'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Craig__     $ 35.00
    -1 due to behaviour on this thread.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 265

Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Potatoalmost     $ 20.00
    -1 should improve on attitude and try to communicate more with the zombie team
    i think what you should say is (I accidentally misclicked the item thus causing it to activate and did not mean to troll i am sorry for my behavior and will not do it again etc.)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71

Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Chocolo     $ 10.00
    Cuffeh: "I don't want to hear about how on X day this person did such and such, only for the applicant to respond in haste, and the comments spiral into a shit fight."
    Did you guys read Cuffeh's Posting Comments Thread? Because I feel like this is exactly what she DOESNT want you guys to do.

im givin him a +1 because I feel like it is unfair to judge him off his behaviour on this thread as he is upset and feels like he is being wrongly accused.

The only negative feedback I'm seeing from this thread is him "trolling with materias" but I don't think that should be enough to keep him from joining DtK because from what I also hear he is a "good kid" and "fun to play with".

I definitely don't think he is ready to become an admin but I do think he should be able to join DTK.

Good Luck

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chocolo For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

xylonez     $ 10.01
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolo View Post
    Did you guys read Cuffeh's Posting Comments Thread? Because I feel like this is exactly what she DOESNT want you guys to do.

im givin him a +1 because I feel like it is unfair to judge him off his behaviour on this thread as he is upset and feels like he is being wrongly accused.

The only negative feedback I'm seeing from this thread is him "trolling with materias" but I don't think that should be enough to keep him from joining DtK because from what I also hear he is a "good kid" and "fun to play with".

I definitely don't think he is ready to become an admin but I do think he should be able to join DTK.

Good Luck
    Maybe you should NOT be giving +1 unless you're actually playing with the user? Don't you realise you're doing pretty much doing the same thing, if not worse? You just +1'd him cause you feel like he's being treated unjust on X day (which is today).

I never seen you on Zombies so you might not be aware of the rules, but if you took materias, you have the responsibility to use it. If you don't know how to use it, don't take it, it's that simple. You said "only". Breaking this rule is a bannable offense, and you don't seem to realise how serious trolling materia is.

Mind you this is not counting the fact that he's blatantly lying on his application. It's unacceptable.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xylonez For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    +1. Ive had no problems with him when ive been on. If he does mic spam i ask him to stop and does. I do feel hes been hard pressed by and if he was trolling with items he should have been punished by the admins that have witnessed it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information