Closed Thread

Thread: Recruit: Fozz

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Fozz will become famous soon enough Fozz will become famous soon enough Fozz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Fozz     $ 0.00

Recruit: Fozz

DtK Recruitment Form
    In-Game Name?
    Fozz
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Tassie
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #14 CS:GO Deathrun
    • Server #15 CS:GO BHOP HARD
    • Server #16 CS:GO BHOP EASY
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    On and off for the last 6 months or so
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    I have been bhopping on these servers for a pretty long time but I only started getting involved with the community recently when I started playing deathrun. I've realised now that it's quite a big community and seems like one I would love to be apart of.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    No-one
    Any other information you want to include?
    I'm a bit of a try hard when it comes to bhop but I'm always willing to learn, please consider my application. Also I may have a two hour ban on my record. :/ something I guess you can't really erase. It was a bit of a misunderstanding and I hope it doesn't affect the outcome of this. Thankyou.
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? Click HERE to read requirements
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes
    Last edited by Fozz; 06-03-17 at 12:05 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%
    shane will become famous soon enough shane's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shane     $ 0.00
    -1 got banned for breaking the rules directly infront of an admin and for some reason he took it out on me. now whenever i join he abuses me and has been muted/gagged quite a bit for it.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 278
    SlidyBat2 is just really nice SlidyBat2 is just really nice SlidyBat2 is just really nice SlidyBat2 is just really nice SlidyBat2 is just really nice SlidyBat2's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] SlidyBat2     $ 0.00
    +1 see him around very often on bhop and has never been a troublemaker

Fozz will become famous soon enough Fozz will become famous soon enough Fozz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    -1 got banned for breaking the rules directly infront of an admin and for some reason he took it out on me. now whenever i join he abuses me and has been muted/gagged quite a bit for it.
    Not even sure if I'm meant to comment on my own application but I'm doing it regardless. You know you have done the same thing I did many, many times, and you do it to cheat, because all you want to do is get on top of the leaderboard. I did this once, and not to cheat or not lose points, but simply as a joke to get back at you. This of course lead to me getting banned without even a warning. Which strange because you never get banned for breaking rules, but I guess it's just because the admins on this server seem to have bias opinions that get in the way of their actions.
    Also, I don't abuse you, in fact it's quite the opposite, you see, every time I join you will say something to me, just a comment about my ban, to try to tilt me and get me mad. You will call me out on anything, even if I'm joking you will always try to get the admins to warn me for 'abusing' you.
    I've only been gagged once and you were gagged at the same time, because we were arguing about this very thing.

Even if I don't get N, I will still continue to play and help out the community. And one great step for the dtk deathrun community would be to ban you, to get your toxicity off the servers. I was honestly thinking about not applying for N because of you, because of how toxic you make the server, and if you stay this way I would rather leave deathrun all together than stay and play with you.

Thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fozz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

shane     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
    Not even sure if I'm meant to comment on my own application but I'm doing it regardless. You know you have done the same thing I did many, many times, and you do it to cheat, because all you want to do is get on top of the leaderboard. I did this once, and not to cheat or not lose points, but simply as a joke to get back at you. This of course lead to me getting banned without even a warning. Which strange because you never get banned for breaking rules, but I guess it's just because the admins on this server seem to have bias opinions that get in the way of their actions.
    Also, I don't abuse you, in fact it's quite the opposite, you see, every time I join you will say something to me, just a comment about my ban, to try to tilt me and get me mad. You will call me out on anything, even if I'm joking you will always try to get the admins to warn me for 'abusing' you.
    I've only been gagged once and you were gagged at the same time, because we were arguing about this very thing.

Even if I don't get N, I will still continue to play and help out the community. And one great step for the dtk deathrun community would be to ban you, to get your toxicity off the servers. I was honestly thinking about not applying for N because of you, because of how toxic you make the server, and if you stay this way I would rather leave deathrun all together than stay and play with you.

Thanks.
    the countless screenshots of abuse on my profile says otherwise my friend. and doing something against the rules to get back at me when u know its wrong isn't a good enough excuse. you knew it was wrong now move on and get over it. i admit i used to be a pretty toxic person. but recently i have been changing and that is hard with the abuse i get from people like you. im going to leave this behind me fozz. and hopefully you will choose to do the same

just like to add about ur comment on biased admins. i have 12 or something bans. if that where the case i'd be at 0. infact i got a ban today. you still seem to be blaming ur ban on me. but u are the one who chose to do it
    Last edited by shane; 06-03-17 at 01:52 AM.

Total Donations For

the countless screenshots of abuse on my profile says otherwise my friend. and doing something against the rules to get back at me when u know its wrong isn't a good enough excuse. you knew it was wrong now move on and get over it. i admit i used to be a pretty toxic person. but recently i have been changing and that is hard with the abuse i get from people like you. im going to leave this behind me fozz. and hopefully you will choose to do the same

just like to add about ur comment on biased admins. i have 12 or something bans. if that where the case i'd be at 0. infact i got a ban today. you still seem to be blaming ur ban on me. but u are the one who chose to do it
    I admit that the ban was my fault, I never said it wasn't, but I still refuse to believe that I am abusing you when everytime we get into an argument it's because you made a snarling comment about me in the first place. I don't go out of my way to 'abuse' you and if you'd stop putting me down and trying to get me banned I'm sure we could get along just fine.

How does someone with 12 bans even manage to stay on the server? I assumed you would be perma banned by now. :/
    Last edited by Fozz; 06-03-17 at 08:47 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fozz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

shane     $ 0.00
    I admit that the ban was my fault, I never said it wasn't, but I still refuse to believe that I am abusing you when everytime we get into an argument it's because you made a snarling comment about me in the first place. I don't go out of my way to 'abuse' you and if you'd stop putting me down and trying to get me banned I'm sure we could get along just fine.

How does someone with 12 bans even manage to stay on the server? I assumed you would be perma banned by now. :/
    If you want to continue this how about you add me on steam instead of there just being 20 of the same comments on your profile. And stop acting like you don't abuse me. Yesterday on snowstone I chose a different ending than what you wanted and you told me to kill myself which is very upsetting for me and hurt me deeply.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222

Duck will become famous soon enough Duck's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Duck     $ 25.00
    +1 I would say he has improved on deathrun, Fozz has been trying to be the more mature person when being trolled by shane as you can see above. Overall he is a fun and enjoyable person to play deathrun with

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Duck For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    Thank you Shane, this doesn't need to be argued about on here.. From what I've seen fozz is fine in game, but this thread has sort of changed my thinking.

Edit: changed vote to +1

you told me to kill myself which is very upsetting for me and hurt me deeply.
    that sarcasm hurt me deeply
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 07-03-17 at 09:54 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Shane quit the bitching okay. You made your mark now give it up. I understand what fozz is getting at, Shane does make the admins jobs a pain due to whining and being a hypocrite. Anyway
    +1 from me, I've seen him on a few times and he's definitely improving. Fozz is quite mature and chill. He has every intention on making the server a better place, some ways better than others. The one thing I am unhappy about is the constant bickering between you and Shane. He's just tryna get to your head, he tries his hardest to be the 'big boy' on deathrun. He considers you a threat which means he Will persistently try and get you mutes/gags/bans.
    Grow up Shane.

Banned
    Total Donations For

shane     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TayK47 View Post
    Shane quit the bitching okay. You made your mark now give it up. I understand what fozz is getting at, Shane does make the admins jobs a pain due to whining and being a hypocrite. Anyway
    +1 from me, I've seen him on a few times and he's definitely improving. Fozz is quite mature and chill. He has every intention on making the server a better place, some ways better than others. The one thing I am unhappy about is the constant bickering between you and Shane. He's just tryna get to your head, he tries his hardest to be the 'big boy' on deathrun. He considers you a threat which means he Will persistently try and get you mutes/gags/bans.
    Grow up Shane.
    lol

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    This is not the place for arguments both Shane and Fozz. If you would like to argue with each other, go steam message one another or something

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MeteorBlade For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

shane     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MeteorBlade View Post
    This is not the place for arguments both Shane and Fozz. If you would like to argue with each other, go steam message one another or something
    I did say that above meteor

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 19
    de_nuB will become famous soon enough de_nuB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] de_nuB     $ 0.00

Thanks.
    +1 well said

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    I did say that above meteor
    Yes i know, thanks for being more mature about it, just wanted to remind you both

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MeteorBlade For This Useful Post:

DtK Deathrun JA
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 48.0%

MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU is a jewel in the rough MasterOfCubesAU's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MasterOfCubesAU     $ 10.00
    +1 from me, Fozz as of yet HAS NOT done anything of bad nature. Shane is really not helping in this situation. Fozz is a great player who I believe is legitimately trying to part of DtK. Like Meteor said, if you guys want to argure, please do not do it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    +1

it had to be more than three characters

y e r r
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 73
    jyoshi will become famous soon enough jyoshi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] jyoshi     $ 0.00
    +1 great bhopper
    jyoshi ftw

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Okay, well unfortunately due to the recent ban this application is being rejected.

You're more than welcome to reapply on 10/4/17 - should you not receive any further bans.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information