+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping Down

Average Comp Match Anchor
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 0%

Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Weaponmaster     $ 20.00

Stepping Down

Greetings everyone;
    Hope you’ve all had a good week.
    Unfortunately, I no longer have time to do my duties as admin properly, and it starting to become more of a chore instead of something that I had enjoyed doing. So, I will be stepping down from my position as JA for TTT.
    *sigh* There, I’ve said it.
    I’ve never thought that I would have to write this post for a very long time, but it seems like I’ve managed to give myself nothing but false hope. Year 12 has been catching up to me, and it seems like I’m really ♥♥♥♥ing up my balance between homework and… more homework?
    However, I can say with complete honesty that my few short months on the admin team is a massive highlight of my time with DTK. I joined the community back when I was in year 7, and it has been a blast being part of such a wonderful community. The endless nights in zombies and jailbreak on css, before migrating to TTT on csgo after recommendation from jW (regretfully :^) ).
    I would like to give a big thank you to the people who saw my potential as an admin, for bearing with my mistakes, as well as making my time as admin as easy as possible.
    I would also like to give a big thank you to the community as a whole. None of the servers would be here today without all of you guys. Best of wishes to every person here, as well as those who may not be a part of this community yet!
    A few shoutouts while im at it:
    Ajay-tech: For being there for me every time I had problems! But god, stop with the Hersh*ll jokes. Honestly.
    Squall: I know you’re probably aware of the insane amount of stupid stuff I did. Thanks for putting up with me xD
    Cuffeh: Thanks for teaching me this nifty trick-
    Ice Block: Congratulations on your role as SA! Sorry for all the headaches @.@
    Matthew: Fight for the Asians Matthew! It’s your destiny :P
    Boarding: Why you traitor good sir?
    Sharkfood: is Sh*tbait still a thing? :^)
    Cake: Dat arsenal of dank memes.
    Savage: Who? :P
    Becca: For the endless nights of fun since playing with you on JB. Come back to ttt sometime. We miss the laugh
    Life: For helping me get into TTT when I first joined, and teaching me the basics and rules.
    jW: For the endless attempts to queue with me when you’re 6 ranks ahead of me. And for introducing me to ttt I guess :P
    Connor: For messaging me to get one ttt… every bloody night at 11:30.
    Jetpacking: Thanks for getting me a perm ban on my record :^)
    Ham, Newguy, Shurtle, Kuro, PilotJones, Shaq, Archer, Zantek, Cul8er, Blacklotus, Bad8lood and all those who played with me back on css: I’m aware some of you may no longer be playing, or you’re playing ttt as well, and I would still like to thank you all for the amazing few years I had on Zombies, Jailbreak and the occasional surf.
    Zombies and Dust_2DM: We’ll beat you in ranks one day xD
    And finally, to the TTT community: Staph RDMing xD. But yeah, you’ve all been a blessing to play with. Keep up the good work!
    Apologies to anyone I’ve missed >.<
    I’ll still be lurking around on the forums and ttt every now and then!
    On that note:
    #BringbackJB2017!
    Peace
    Last edited by Weaponmaster; 05-03-17 at 01:44 PM.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    You did well............

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

cheese
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 307
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    Farewell fellow admin buddy
    you better come on TTT still

you will always be a weeb-on-meister in our hearts
    you did TTT proud!!
    Last edited by sharkfood; 05-03-17 at 01:48 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    No shout out, no care.
    Get out.

No I kid
    Please come visit

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    I'm gonna miss you Weapon
    (p.s. whatever rank you get you will be my fav in that rank)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Connor For This Useful Post:

Obese kiddo
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 321

MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade has a reputation beyond repute MeteorBlade's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MeteorBlade     $ 20.00
    Sad to see ya leave, you did well buddy. Hopefully we both do alright in year 12 haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MeteorBlade For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    My favourite admin is now gone... i mean what all admins are equal

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    It will be sad too see you go Weebon. Hopefully we see you around. You have cause me alot of headaches from your time being admin but hey, we are human we all make mistakes ( some more than others ). Hopefully you catch up on your studies and all is well in 2017. I dont know if i will remember you as i sometimes forgot you were an admin sometimes as i never saw you. But lets hope i remember you.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceBlock For This Useful Post:

Average Comp Match Anchor
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254

Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Weaponmaster     $ 20.00
    exactly what i should be expecting of SA's :P

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    There are too many people stepping down. pls weabon dont go

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Im gonna miss you!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Former JA
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00
    I love you, stay on ttt

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 89
    paAsha is on a distinguished road paAsha's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] paAsha     $ 0.00
    Goodbye dood. I will miss you on ttt

24. The Following User Says Thank You to paAsha For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    sorry to see you go mate. good luck with the years to come :P

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00
    Goodbye weebon it was great teaching you and having you on ttt i'll miss you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

28. The Following User Says Thank You to matthew267811 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Ahaha you did it!

Np, BOL with all dat life stuff.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] 1daniellarter     $ 0.00
    youre right who is savage? If your referring to me, My name is Barry Allen and i am the WORST csgo player alive. When i was a silver i saw my carry deranked by a hacker. My carry rage quitted and vowed never to play csgo again. To the csgo community i am as smurf, but secretly i use hacks to derank other people like me and one day, i will find the hacker that deranked my carry, i am THE FLASH.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1daniellarter For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 485

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Thanks for being a sik admin and lad.

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Boarding For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    StealthyMcgee is on a distinguished road StealthyMcgee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] StealthyMcgee     $ 0.00
    nah