Closed Thread

Thread: TTT shop

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00

TTT shop

TTT Shop for Traitors, Innocents and Detectives.

In my opinion the only Traitor items that should be able to be bought are:

- Tasers | 3000 credits
    - Jihad | 5000 credits
    - Health shot | 1000 credits
    - 1 hit knife (1 use) | 1500
    - 1 hit knife (unlimited) | 6000
    - Tactical awareness grenade (But let it show the people on your team as well, So its like wall hack but a one time use and costs less) | 5000 credits
    - Bomb/C4 | 7000 credits
    - Body armor | 2500 credits

Hesitant items for Traitor shop:
    - Radio jammer (blocks voice chat for 5 seconds) | 7000 credits
    - Head armor | 2500 credits
    - Burn body | 6000 credits (So if somebody presses lets say the key 'f' on a body they can burn it if they have bought this, this would also make the auto identify body shop item be very useful)

And the Innocent shop, in my opinion, should have:
    - Tasers | 3000 credits (1 buy a round)
    - Body armor | 2500 credits (I don't understand why this hasn't been brought in for Innocents yet, I would use it all the time)

Hesitant items for Innocent shop:
    - Head armor | 2500 credits
    - Health station | 6000 credits
    - Identification | 10000 credits (It is a lot of credits to identify yourself and you will be 100% proven)

Items in the Detective shop, in my opinion, are:
    - Tasers | 2000 credits (3-5 buys a round)
    - Body armor | 2500 credits
    - Health station | 2500 credits
    - DNA scanner | 5000 credits

Hesitant items for the Detective shop:
    - Auto identify bodies | 10000 (Self explanatory)

Reasons why I have added certain things:
    - The one hit knife is fun and should have a 1 time use and unlimited use. The price is like that so you don't have to repeatedly buy a 1 hit knife.
    - I put everything the Traitor shop and the Innocent shop has in common as the same price so nobody can ask someone how much credits they have to buy x item and make them proven or a traitor.
    - Jihad and bomb are always fun to have. I dropped the price so people use them more often.
    - Health shot I dropped down to 1000 credits because it only puts your health up by 50 and not used as often.
    - Body armor I added to Innocents, I think most people will use it for around 2500 credits, I put head armor on hesitant as I feel like an innocent should not be able to buy head armor as the Traitor might aim for the head and make it a bit more difficult for them.
    - DNA scanner I put higher in price as it is often to see the traitors lose the round because everyone knows it's them, so if the price is higher leading to it being harder to obtain.
    - Auto identify bodies would auto identify the bodies all around the map so you don't have to search, however, if somebody dies after it has been used, it shouldn't identify them. (A glitch might be if you buy a DNA scanner and then use the auto identify bodies then it might show up with how people died in the chat)

Additional Information:

I have dropped all the prices drastically so people can buy items more frequently so the game can be more fun. I might have missed out on some crucial items I have forgotten about, please correct me if I have done something extremely wrong or have forgot to add something. I have cut down dramatically on the number of items so it is more pleasant to navigate through on the screen and so new players do not get confused.

Note: This is just not the "T shop suggestions" so I created a new thread due to, the amount of things I also want to get rid of and add for all roles shop.
    Last edited by Prophet; 08-02-17 at 09:30 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetMuhammad View Post
    - 1 hit knife (unlimited) | 6000
    The 1 hit knife is already really OP as it currently stands for 3k per buy. i do believe unlimited one hit knife would just be extremely op, even if you jacked the price up by a large amount.

pls dont change anything about the 1 hit knife (except maybe move it to the first page of the t shop list)
    Love my Lollipops.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    I personally think that everything in the shop is good as it is, all they really need to do is tweak some of the items.

Semi-professional lobster
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 447

Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Hollywood Rex     $ 65.56
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    I personally think that everything in the shop is good as it is, all they really need to do is tweak some of the items.
    Do you use all of the items in the shop? I don't because I feel some things are more valuable than others.

Bhop Buddies

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    The 1 hit knife is already really OP as it currently stands for 3k per buy. i do believe unlimited one hit knife would just be extremely op, even if you jacked the price up by a large amount.

pls dont change anything about the 1 hit knife (except maybe move it to the first page of the t shop list)
    The one hit knife isn't that op as you are standing right where the player died. And its a 2 hit knife anyways (with a normal knife) unless they buy armor which they can't do at the moment

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Bape is on a distinguished road Bape's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bape     $ 0.00
    1 hit knife is good as it is at 3k, i just press a macro button to get more if i need more, unlimited is first of all OP as fk and second of all should be worth minimum 15k+.

Average Comp Match Anchor
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254

Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Weaponmaster     $ 20.00
    Different rolls should not have similarly priced items in my opinion due to how easy it would be for different rolls to obtain credits. As a T on a successful round, they can easily rack up 7 kills or more, making health shots etc very cheap for them as an inno next round, especially if there is no limit. This is increasingly useful with body armour as it will negate a huge amount of damage, since guns are randomly spawned, and not everyone might have, say, a rifle or sniper. (Nor does most of the server have GE aim xD)

Unlimited 1hit knives... i'm not gonna go there

All in all thank you very much for the suggestion and feedback. The admins will discuss it as a team and see if anything should be changed.

Total Donations For

Bape     $ 0.00
    Credits are super easy to build up, i feel like the value of items are good where they are but the addition of a few items is good. Excluding ofc the radio jammer as this will make T( It already is too easy, PLS MAKE T HARDER) waaaay too easy in smaller maps.

Average Comp Match Anchor
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 254

Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster is a jewel in the rough Weaponmaster's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Weaponmaster     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bape View Post
    It already is too easy, PLS MAKE T HARDER
    Not everyone can be rank #1 like you

Total Donations For

Bape     $ 0.00
    Imo they need to make t a little bit more difficult, body armour for inno's will be an amazing implementation as they T's will actually need to learn to aim for heads. Other than that i think the shop item prices need to be raised or as an alternative the credits gained can be nerfed as it is far to easy to accumulate credits.

Bhop Buddies

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponmaster View Post
    Different rolls should not have similarly priced items in my opinion due to how easy it would be for different rolls to obtain credits. As a T on a successful round, they can easily rack up 7 kills or more, making health shots etc very cheap for them as an inno next round, especially if there is no limit. This is increasingly useful with body armour as it will negate a huge amount of damage, since guns are randomly spawned, and not everyone might have, say, a rifle or sniper. (Nor does most of the server have GE aim xD)

Unlimited 1hit knives... i'm not gonna go there

All in all thank you very much for the suggestion and feedback. The admins will discuss it as a team and see if anything should be changed.
    Alright I get the unlimited 1 hit knife but I don't think it will be as op as many say. You might kill 1-4 people with it before dying if you are spotted. However, The price should be lower encouraging more people to buy things, You should be able to buy the most expensive thing after around 5-6 rounds regardless of being a T or not. Having things for a lower price would make things a lot easier for Innocents as they will be able to have armor almost every round if they go well and buy tasers. I don't think it is a massive advantage for the Traitors because most items on that list don't kill anyone, they just support the Traitor, and this just help them. The only thing they can get a massive kill streak with is a jihad or unlimited knife, however the jihad kills you and the knife is very risky as you are standing exactly where the body is that you just killed. I don't even know how many times iv'e been on a map and haven't spent one credit! This will encourage the shop to be used more frequently

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 485

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    There's some good ideas here that we will definitely discuss, I believe that innocents having body armour will make it too hard for the traitors to get kills, they are already outnumbered enough as it is. The unlimited one hit knife could be a possibility if it was way more expensive. I'm not completely sold on a body burner as it is great fun as an innocent dodging traitors and running everywhere to find the unid'd bodies, but maybe that's just me.

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Credits are super easy to build up, i feel like the value of items are good where they are but the addition of a few items is good. Excluding ofc the radio jammer as this will make T( It already is too easy, PLS MAKE T HARDER) waaaay too easy in smaller maps.
    if being a T is so easy, why do a vast majority of the rounds end with the clock?
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Infinite 1 hit knives are op, maybe a 3 hit kill throwing knife with 6 ammunition.

Total Donations For

Bape     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    if being a T is so easy, why do a vast majority of the rounds end with the clock?
    Depends on the players. A five minute round either means the T's are trying to find someone who is hiding well or the T's are delaying(like always), other than that it is very easy.
    Last edited by Bape; 09-02-17 at 02:38 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bape For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies

Total Donations For

Depends on the players. A five minute round either means the T's are trying to find someone who is hiding well or the T's are delaying(like always), other than that it is very easy.
    It is easy if you have good teammates and they don't delay like every new person does.

Closed Thread

Thread Information