+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burnt Out

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chronus is on a distinguished road Chronus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Chronus     $ 0.00

Burnt Out

So I was wondering how many of you guys get burnt out on games and just sorta stop playing them for a while and what you guys do to bring yourselves back in

I recently hit a block where I just found that playing CS:GO got incredibly boring but its the game that I would find myself on most of the time when im on my computer but everytime I would go to play i'd be like nah I cant be bothered.

I figured it'd be an interesting discussion to have so I thought id post it here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronus For This Useful Post:

hehe xd
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 74

bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11 is just really nice bh11's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] bh11     $ 70.00
    Play league of legends - get stuck at plat elo and come back to csgo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bh11 For This Useful Post:

[V]egan
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mirage     $ 0.00
    I was 5.2k mmr for dota 2, recently dropped to 4k so I quit due to the tilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    Whenever I get bored of surf, I just stop for a little and play a different gamemode. I recently got bored and started playing source and making maps on Hammer, until I started to miss surf and I went back to it. You just gotta find little things to do to pass your time until you feel like you wanna play csgo again

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Chronus is on a distinguished road Chronus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Chronus     $ 0.00
    League of legends the worlds best salt simulator since 2009 ;P

Recently I started playing World of Warcraft again because there always seems like there is something to do unlike Zombies where it feels like im stuck in an infinite loop of Mako, Bathroom and Pirates until the server crashes and we get booted back to Voodoo island

Casual Member
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107

ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ShamWoW     $ 1215.46
    Personally, you need to ask yourself why you play. I dont play to compete or anything like that, I play 100% for my own enjoyment and fun. Its my "me" time where I can just not give two ♥♥♥♥s about what else is happening in my life or the world, at work etc.

Call it your own "meditation" or whatever you want it. This is how I find I can keep coming back and playing.
    I'm Mr Burns, blah blah blah.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamWoW For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Try to minimize your time on the Computer or play other games rather than CS:GO all the time. I used to switch between games often, sometimes even taking 2 weeks break... These days I don't have as much time anymore so every hour on games is bliss.

Semi-professional lobster
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 447

Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex has a reputation beyond repute Hollywood Rex's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Hollywood Rex     $ 65.56
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage View Post
    I was 5.2k mmr for dota 2, recently dropped to 4k so I quit due to the tilt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    monkey kong king of tilt

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 13

lordalmighty will become famous soon enough lordalmighty's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] lordalmighty     $ 10.00
    Read a book, watch new movies on blue ray, part time job, learn to cook, clean your room, clean someone else's room, clean living room, help parents, help siblings, be ahead of class, read more books. Sooner or later in life these games impact your life at minimal. So you need to learn other ways that'll help improve your daily life on an a leave of being an young adult. Perhaps getting bored of csgo is one example of you becoming a young adult. Seriously try reading a book, once you're in to, you'll most deifnitely finish the whole book itself. Time to change.

The Almighty Lord loves you.
    Last edited by lordalmighty; 22-01-17 at 10:16 AM.

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Its a fact of life that you do feel bordom for things you do over and over, I have played css/csgo at a CGO/CGA level, I have been JA of surf many times (and SA) And I have also been a top tier raider in WoW... Sometimes you need to take a break from things for a while, you will eventually find something else to take up that space
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Bape is on a distinguished road Bape's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bape     $ 0.00
    CS:GO can obviously be a very addicting game, It's never a bad thing to take a break from time to time. Ive spent around 1200 hours on cs:go, although It may not seem like such a big number compared to many others in the community I feel as tho I've wasted my time on such a game when I could have been possibly spending it on something more worthwhile. I used to be addicted to league of legends until i felt complete boredom after 5 seasons of playing. Although I've completely stopped playing league I eventually bought CS:GO as I had just discovered Steam.The fact that you feel no need to return to a game should be a sign that you are 'possibly' moving on from it. There are several games on my steam library that i have bought and have not played due to the the time i spend on CS:GO. Every few months I take a long break from it not only because it gets boring but as way to try and deter my interest towards alternate needs. From this I hope that one day I will lose complete interest from CS:GO and 'hopefully and eventually' move on.
    Last edited by Bape; 22-01-17 at 05:59 AM.

Italian Cake

Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu is a dimwit Tiramisu's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [FM] Tiramisu     $ 5.00
    Burnt out 10 years ago.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tiramisu For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information