Closed Thread

Thread: impersonation

That kid from Zombies and TTT
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Overall activity: 0%
    One. will become famous soon enough One. will become famous soon enough One.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] One.     $ 0.00

impersonation

Hello, My name Is BB8 and im getting impersonated by BB-8 Dies. I have Been On More then him. Others think that i am fake and people are telling me to change my name because " they like the other one more".

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 141
    NateRoar is on a distinguished road NateRoar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

NateRoar     $ 0.00
    His name is BB 8, he is correct. BB 8 DIES was on the server before BB 8 even connected. This is false.
    meme dream

One. will become famous soon enough One. will become famous soon enough One.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

actually i have been on this server for over a year and had my name BB8 for 3 months. I have stopped playing ttt for a week or 2 for dtk zombies and this is what i get.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to One. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    I dont really think that this is an impersonation. Many people out there may have the name like: BB8 or Tyler. Its just the name choice is very popular.

But if your on TTT and your both on, an admin would most likely tell one of you guys to change it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Former JA
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00
    Mate it's not the end of the world, a couple people called Lucas Lukaas or Lukaas have connected and we just work things out by whoever connected first,
    Unless your Admin, there's no big deal

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lukas For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    I see what your troubles are, but personal opinion;

The other player should change his name. It's obviously not his permanent name, leaking a "starwars spoiler".

But really, it isn't up to me.

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Hi One. I can understand your frustration but your not the only one who has the same problem as lukas has said. Now when on the server i would probs ask you to change your name as im afraid i have very rarely seen you on. Now if you were within the DtK ranks then it would be a different story. So if you want to not have to change your name then id suggest putting in a Neophyte application.

cheese
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 307
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    What does it matter? It's just an alias. You won't be asked to change your name based on the amount of time you've been on the servers, but instead by who joined last. Secondly, this impersonation has no effect on game-play. It's not like it's admin impersonation. Lastly, like Tyler has said;
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    Many people out there may have the name like: BB8 or Tyler. Its just the name choice is very popular.
    Star Wars is a MASSIVE franchise, so there's bound to be similarities between names. If you wanted to pick out the first "BB8" there was on csgo, who knows how long that would take. Lukaas also brought out a good point, it's just an alias and the change will be temporary.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkfood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 166
    Bape is on a distinguished road Bape's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bape     $ 0.00
    meme

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bape For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Shilo is on a distinguished road Shilo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Shilo     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Hi One. I can understand your frustration but your not the only one who has the same problem as lukas has said. Now when on the server i would probs ask you to change your name as im afraid i have very rarely seen you on. Now if you were within the DtK ranks then it would be a different story. So if you want to not have to change your name then id suggest putting in a Neophyte application.
    High authority privileges hehe

Total Donations For

Huh shilo?

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 24.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    I always thought that you had to use your forun name anyway, or unless that inly applies to admins, either way when i was N i had many people even admins change there name to mine just for ShtznGigz i dont find it that bad unless they are conpletely giving you a bad name, but as u states they only like him better. Hes not really giving you a bad reputation.

Closed Thread

Thread Information