Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

DtK War Division reinstated

Dear DtK Community,

DtK's War Division has been reinstated. The War Division will be led by:

|DtK| [SA] Tonic

What does this mean for the community?:

- DtK representation in the competitive scene (e.g CG)
    - More competitive competitions and tournaments for the community
    - More competitive servers to be added to our current line-up
    - Training sessions for community members
    - Weekly events for community members (e.g pug nights)

Cheers

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Big Boy Tonic, well done sonny jim.
    Bring back the old teK days.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    tek 2.0!?!?
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Good job, Muffbag .. never had a doubt. Now hurry up and get a team together. =P
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Ayeee Good Ol' teK ?!

Exciting news!

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by danieel. View Post
    Ayeee Good Ol' teK ?!

Exciting news!
    There's a name I haven't seen much of in years.
    How you been lad?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    keen to see some dtk teams up and running, was always good fun to follow back in the day

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

I'd firstly like to thank squall for the opportunity of leading what will be a very demanding section.
    I know there has been some hype about all of this, and I'm keen to get this off the ground into a fully functioning series of servers and team/s
    It won't spring up overnight, but I assure you guys every effort will be made to make this a golden and successful section of dtk

Keep an eye out for upcoming news and events.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

The Baby

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    There's a name I haven't seen much of in years.
    How you been lad?
    I've been great! Just finished my 4th and final year of uni, out looking for a Corporate job now! Starting adulthood *finally*

How have you been? How's your 4WD? Got better internets yet? :P And how are those kiddies of yours?

I'm pretty free in terms of time at the moment (apart from applying for jobs), so hit me up if you need some organisational help!

Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Martyn View Post
    keen to see some dtk teams up and running, was always good fun to follow back in the day
    BLUEEEEEESTORMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I've been great! Just finished my 4th and final year of uni, out looking for a Corporate job now! Starting adulthood *finally*

How have you been? How's your 4WD? Got better internets yet? :P And how are those kiddies of yours?
    Thats fantastic to hear mate, adulthood actually sucks lol.

Um, alot has changed over the last year in particular, the 4x4 died and was sold for parts, i did have good internet - then i moved and went to third world internet again, the kiddies are getting huge - growing up way too fast, logan is 8 now! and Ally is 6 but acts like a little princess teenager.

Trophies
    Total Donations For

There will be every opportunity to join and or follow the teams, i'm not sure how long it will take at this point to establish teams, but i'll be updating on every relevant step so no-one is left in the dark

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00

I'm pretty free in terms of time at the moment (apart from applying for jobs), so hit me up if you need some organisational help!

BLUEEEEEESTORMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!
    Hey big boi! I have my final exam for uni tomorrow as well before I graduate so I'm basically at the same point of life

Also I have some ideas I'd be happy to share if you wish to hear them tonic. Really looking forward to this section getting up and running again though, it's something I've been literally waiting on for years!

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Hey big boi! I have my final exam for uni tomorrow as well before I graduate so I'm basically at the same point of life

Also I have some ideas I'd be happy to share if you wish to hear them tonic. Really looking forward to this section getting up and running again though, it's something I've been literally waiting on for years!
    Mate i'm always open to suggestions, i'm also really looking forward to this. Hope you got some good team names :P Aegis was taken by another team - not sure if its still available haha. Also Tek was literally a joke by Cassonberry 100% because of my name and he thought it would be cool haha.

The Baby

Total Donations For

Thats fantastic to hear mate, adulthood actually sucks lol.

Um, alot has changed over the last year in particular, the 4x4 died and was sold for parts, i did have good internet - then i moved and went to third world internet again, the kiddies are getting huge - growing up way too fast, logan is 8 now! and Ally is 6 but acts like a little princess teenager.
    Hahaha your 3rd world internet made it all the way through the classic teK vs. aeGis match :') Kids will be kids! Expose em to some technology and bam, they're like 15-16 year olds!

Ahh! Best of luck man! I finished my last friday! Feels great! LOL

Mate i'm always open to suggestions, i'm also really looking forward to this. Hope you got some good team names :P Aegis was taken by another team - not sure if its still available haha. Also Tek was literally a joke by Cassonberry 100% because of my name and he thought it would be cool haha.
    Hehe teK. Tonic, that was my first ever team I'd even been involved with :') Great memories!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    told u, bento now stop harrasing me

Trophies
    Total Donations For

the classic teK vs. aeGis match :
    Mate, i've never seen a group of rands come together and actually have perfect teamwork and overcome a clearly better team that on a normal day could 1v5 us.
    I swear the whole state could hear G6 screaming that match.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

The Baby

Total Donations For

Mate, i've never seen a group of rands come together and actually have perfect teamwork and overcome a clearly better team that on a normal day could 1v5 us.
    I swear the whole state could hear G6 screaming that match.
    Honestly, that night, everyone on the DtK Vent was supporting aeGis, and me obviously on teK supporting the boys, and I went off chops when you pulled out those clutch plays, such a memorable game!

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Honestly, that night, everyone on the DtK Vent was supporting aeGis, and me obviously on teK supporting the boys, and I went off chops when you pulled out those clutch plays, such a memorable game!
    i have the demos of those games still, but i could never get them working

The Baby

Total Donations For

i have the demos of those games still, but i could never get them working
    Most stop working as the game gets patched/updated.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 149

TheCharlie is on a distinguished road TheCharlie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] TheCharlie     $ 10.00
    Super keen to signup to a team, I'll be following this. Sounds like fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information