+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moved on, from this place of existence

Umesh Sharma
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] chibiwind     $ 0.00

Exclamation Moved on, from this place of existence

Hey everyone. Sorry you're finding out like this.
    Michael Daly, or chibiwind (or Umesh Sharma) as he was known here, passed away one year ago to the day.
    I miss him a shitload, as I'm sure you all do too.
    I know you all meant a lot to him, and he really enjoyed every second he got to spend with you guys, playing, organising, or just killing time with a chat.

I'm sure he'd have wanted to say goodbye, and for you to get some closure.
    If you'd like to have a chat about Mike, the beautiful guy he was, or find out a little more info, shoot me an email at hugh.carrigg@gmail.com or over at facebook.com/hughcarrigg.space.
    Mike was my best mate of 16 years, and I'd love to learn a little more about the great times he spent with you all. I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I thought you all deserved to know.

-Hugh
    (wasn't sure where to post this, mods pls move if you have a better place)
    Last edited by chibiwind; 21-08-16 at 06:09 PM.

"This is my meal that I have prepared for myself. If you don't like it don't be rude about it!"

2. The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to chibiwind For This Useful Post:

[DtK] [S] ajaytech, [DtK] [Jedi] Alexis..., [DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat, [DtK] [T] Ariko, [DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood, [DtK] [T] BilboBaggins, [DtK] [V] BlueYetti, [DtK] [Jedi] Boarding, [DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo, [DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e, [DtK] [T] Chocolo, [DtK] [M] Cindafella, [DtK] [V] cloney, [DtK] [V] Cody2G, [DtK] [M] Connor, [DtK] [Jedi] Curl, [DtK] [N] dannyrand, [DtK] [LM] Delta, [DtK] [Jedi] Denathen, [DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB, [DtK] [N] ExtendedClip2, [DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20, [DtK] [Jedi] Fishy, [DtK] [N] Fozz, [DtK] [Jedi] Ham, [DtK] [V] Heisenberg, [DtK] [Jedi] Hollywood Rex, HyperVen, [DtK] [SA] imthenewguy, [DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail, [DtK] [Jedi] Jessica, [DtK] [T] Joshzom1, [DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium, [DtK] [Jedi] KT, [DtK] [V] Lewi, [DtK] [Jedi] Lief-, [DtK] [V] LittleAnalAnnie, [DtK] [T] Lukas, [DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811, [DtK] [V] Mellow, [DtK] [JA] Mental, [DtK] [V] mirage, [DtK] [Jedi] Morph, [DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag, [DtK] [M] Nexoit, [DtK] [Jedi] NosPro, [DtK] [Jedi] Onesks, [DtK] [V] Pepsi, PotatoDreamz, [DtK] [N] Prizym, [DtK] [V] Prophet, [DtK] [T] Ripkurrle24, [DtK] [LM] Rowdy, [DtK] [V] RustyAnalBeads, [DtK] [Jedi] Satalin, [DtK] [Jedi] Shadow, [DtK] [Jedi] ShamWoW, [DtK] [V] shan, [DtK] [Jedi] shredder, [DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox, [DtK] [T] Sprite, [DtK] [V] Synthetic, [DtK] [M] Tarprac, [DtK] [V] TayK47, [DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat, [DtK] [V] The-Rev38, [DtK] [Jedi] Tyler, [DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn, [DtK] [V] Watto

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Shocking, the only words I can really come up with tbh. Very upsetting to hear this news, condolences goes out to his family and friends, although I wasn't close to chibi I played with him a couple times when I was active on cs, the man was the king of mini games and I always enjoyed trying to beat him. Rip champ, your legacy will live on in this community forever as an honourary life member.

Most <3 Player
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 326
    Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto is a name known to all Watto's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Watto     $ 0.00
    Wow.. this is insane, it was only the other day I was thinking about my time here and Umesh popped into my head

He was in every sense of the word truly a great guy who got on with everybody, he was also a magnificent troll and I never thought I'd be reading this honestly, and it just ♥♥♥♥ing sucks.

Tears have shed but it is heartwarming to see his ashes scattered in such a beautiful place
    R.I.P Umesh - You will always be remembered.
    Last edited by Watto; 23-08-16 at 07:37 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Watto For This Useful Post:

Terowins
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144

Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Terowins     $ 10.00
    I know you all meant a lot to him, and he really enjoyed every second he got to spend with you guys, playing, organising, or just killing time with a chat.
    he really enjoyed every second he got to spend with you guys, playing, organising, or just killing time with a chat.
    killing time with a chat.
    I am consoled with the knowledge that he did in fact enjoy all the time and effort I put into wasting his time.
    He stood untrollable through my greatest efforts and in fact managed to waste much of my own time instead.
    10/10 worth every minute

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terowins For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 190

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    Its weird to leave a community for a few years and come back to find that people have actually passed onward. I remember playing with him and it was so weird reading squalls post because from what I can remember, squall does not talk.

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Meshy

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 107
    BlueYetti is on a distinguished road BlueYetti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BlueYetti     $ 0.00
    I really miss him. I miss all of it. Rest in piece Umesh.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueYetti For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 265

Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost is a jewel in the rough Potatoalmost's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Potatoalmost     $ 20.00
    Although i did'nt meet him before he sounds like a guy who left memories for everyone which will be remembered
    Rest in Peace Umesh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Such a shame I didn't get the pleasure of meeting him.
    Always loved and never forgotten!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 30
    HyperVen will become famous soon enough HyperVen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

HyperVen     $ 0.00
    Never played with him but sounds like a very nice guy RIP

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TayK47 View Post
    Such a shame I didn't get the pleasure of meeting him.
    Always loved and never forgotten!
    It's a terrible shame a lot of people missed out on gaming with such an awesome being. The late night Skype sessions jumping from server to server were always great fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperVen View Post
    Never played with him but sounds like a very nice guy RIP
    He was and I miss him a ton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatoalmost View Post
    Although i did'nt meet him before he sounds like a guy who left memories for everyone which will be remembered
    Rest in Peace Umesh
    Yups as above. so many great memories of this guy. genuinely awesome.

Bloody hell i miss this guy. He was a great mate and an irreplacable part of the team. I only wish i didnt find out about this a few hours after my second son was born.
    Forever missed my friend. Always in our hearts.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    I remember the time I played with him on D2 on Source. He was a good bloke, always friendly and catered to DTK's needs. Rest in piece Umesh
    Drillmored

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information