Closed Thread

Thread: Chat box rules?

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00

Chat box rules?

Does anyone know where I can find the DTK Chat Box rules? I've searched for a while but can't seem to find them. I've found the forum rules yet the don't state anything about chat box. If anyone could link them down below it would be highly appreciated!

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Uh... I don't think there are any rules, not that I've ever found, but you should be decent (don't spam, don't abuse people, etc.)

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

Banned
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    Oh yeah of course. Those rules are basic anyway, it's stated in the forum rules anyway.

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Onesks     $ 20.02
    yeah just don't be a poo head to people

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    If you just follow these http://www.dying2kill.com.au/rules.php it'll be all good. These rules are just the general forum rules. So just remember these rules for when posting and using the chatbox!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    use common sense, dont intentionally spoil tv shows/movies and have respect for others even if ur joking around with a friend

source:

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    use common sense, dont intentionally spoil tv shows/movies and have respect for others even if ur joking around with a friend

source:
    Lol yeah XD
    Last edited by BigLez; 02-08-16 at 10:05 PM. Reason: #ChangeForCause

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLez View Post
    Lol yeah I got the same message for writing two fake phone numbers when replying to a joke. XD
    You do realise we have this thing called logs? I am going to give you a day to revise that statement, clearly you have not learnt anything from this experience and if that's the case your privileges on this forums needs a review.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post

source:
    TFW I'm banned too and not even a message ;p

Banned
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    You do realise we have this thing called logs? I am going to give you a day to revise that statement, clearly you have not learnt anything from this experience and if that's the case your privileges on this forums needs a review.
    Could you send me the logs of it and may we take a look at it together? I'm happy to take the time to look over what I have stated and mentioned and go over what I can and can't do through this experience.
    Last edited by BigLez; 02-08-16 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Grammar

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Could you send me the logs of it and may we take a look at it together? I'm happy to take the time to look over what I have stated and mentioned and go over what I can and can't do through this experience.

dont fight the system and accept what happened, if you can't understand what you can and can't do i think the best decision is to not use the shoutbox to begin with

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    I don't want to fight the system but to protest a ban/be banned is to learn from your mistakes. And what's the point if I can't learn and understand?

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Rule #1: Type in chatbox IS BIG LEZ STILL HERE!?!??!
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Rule #1: Type in chatbox IS BIG LEZ STILL HERE!?!??!
    This guy knows what's up!! ;D

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    This guy knows what's up!! ;D
    You don't know anything, why are you STILL HERE!?!??

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    This will be reopened if needed.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information