+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gamer Name...why?

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00

Gamer Name...why?

Why have you chosen YOUR gamer name?

I am in the process of deciding on a new gamer name.

I don't feel like 'brittyboy' is too relevant to me now.
    Firstly, as i approach 30, i'm no longer a boy....
    Also sometimes, if I don't use a mic, people aren't sure if I am a guy or a girl because of 'britty' LOL

Looking at changing what my gamer name will be moving forward, but really stuck where to begin with, so this thread is for you to explain how you got your name and hopefully give me some inspiration on how I can come up with a name

Cheers,

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

[V]egan
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mirage     $ 0.00
    my gamer tag was created at 2007 (mirage)

Reason-meh, sounded cool back then. No regrets yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    That Necro though

I ended up going with a song that I found I could relate to (Dark Necessities)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter is just really nice 1daniellarter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] 1daniellarter     $ 0.00
    My gamer tag when i first started csgo was UnKnOwN but once i was in a comp and people had a go at me so i started saying shit back at them and they all called me savage and it just stuck

Zombie Rand!
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 393

Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kur0     $ 531.00
    <story>

My first username, way back when I was attending Intermediate school 2003 - 2004, was Nero. This was based on a final fantasy villain you fought as Vincent on an old ps2 game (See image beside for villain: http://imgur.com/a/UYmGK)

The following year, I was looking after my mates old x-box console, tried making an online account under Nero, but someone stole it...

Had been reading the bleach manga for a bit and figured Id use the title character Kurosaki... taken as well ... So I named myself Kuro (Kuroi = Black... like my soul).

</story>
    Last edited by Kur0; 22-10-16 at 11:35 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Scarth     $ 0.00
    My username has a similar story to Shurtles. I wore the school scarf so often in primary school my class gave me the nickname 'Scarf', but one person kept saying 'Scarth' because they couldnt pronounce the f at the end, and i thought that was pretty cool. So much so that I still use it today.

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Used to do a whole bunch of cod montage editing back in 2012, and I focused on syncing audio and gun shots more than effects so I named myself Sync. Changed this to Sink in early 2013 to retain the meaning a bit, but make it sound a bit more like a name.
    Name has multiple meanings:
    1) My focus on sync back when I did a lot of editing
    2) To be able to be perceived as a kitchen/bathroom sink, which fits my joking personality
    3) Refer to the act of a person or ship sinking. Terrifying way to go imo, so adds a little bit of cool/epic factor that was all the rage when I was 14
    Sink or Swim...OR SURF

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Tfw all my infractions are from threads necroed by other ppl and i somehow get an infraction for posting after them every time, but anyway

Got mine from some kids tv show like 6 years ago where a chicken had a jetpack and his catchphrase was I'm Jetpackin'! and i was 12 so i thought it was a rly cool steam name and decided to tax it :^) previous name was just Shannan87
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 189
    mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mjrmooseknuckle     $ 0.00
    Well... Mjr- Major and well... A camel toe just wasn't EPIC enough so I landed on mooseknuckle. I thought the two would go ok together but a lot of people read my name and are like "M-J-R" which brings out a little OCD but I usually just end up laughing about it.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 105

Spooky1 is on a distinguished road Spooky1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Spooky1     $ 10.00
    My original xbox gamer tag was selected as SpookyPigeon34, changed it to ImElectro because I got zapped and then hit a trick shot on call of duty, play station 4 came out and I changed my name to SpudBruh (My grandfather passed away at the time of this name change, and he loved calling me spud because he used to call a group of spuds a 'chad', then, I got steam, my name was Spooky spud, eventually removed spud and became just spooky (with different versions of spooky over time)

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    My username has been Guilty By Association since I was about 14. I have shortened it to gba91 since then for forums and whatnot. It is lyrics from a song I liked when I was 14 and it has stuck with me since then and I have never been able to think of another username that I'm happy to keep for longer than a day. So I guess it will stay

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 204
    CreF will become famous soon enough CreF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] CreF     $ 0.00
    its freakin

CREF

cheese
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 307
    sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood has a reputation beyond repute sharkfood's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sharkfood     $ 10.00
    2010-2012: xXDemolitionistXx -- I thought this sounded cool and in typical 2010 fashion the Xx shit
    2013: TheFurryFox -- No idea why, but the fox was like my fav animal so I began using this.
    2014-2015: Greenwrathe -- Can't even remember why I chose this.

And once and for all...2016!
    In 2016, I was looking for a new name. I remembered a VERY old "meme" from when I was about 10. It was just two words which formed a secret image... those two words were cat and food, hence catfood. Later on in 2016, the Wildfire Operation was released and the map creator of "Tulip" was also called catfood, and I got tired of being mistaken for the other catfood, so I was again searching for a new name. For the secret image to still work, I had to keep the 'A' in my first name some how, so I came up with sharkfood.

You wanna know the secret? Well here you go :^)
    http://prntscr.com/d3865b (top kek quality meme from when i was 10 dont judge)

i do surf stuff
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 29
    highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr is a splendid one to behold highpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] highpr     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by brittyboyshaun View Post
    I don't feel like 'brittyboy' is too relevant to me now.
    Firstly, as i approach 30, i'm no longer a boy....
    >change to 'brittyman'
    >win

18. The Following User Says Thank You to highpr For This Useful Post:

I hate Life
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 316

DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER has much to be proud of DOGGER's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DOGGER     $ 10.00
    Yea um someone said my name wrong and i changed it to what he said and it stuck

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Dinkleberg is on a distinguished road Dinkleberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Dinkleberg     $ 0.00
    I used to have a pretty controversial name back in my console days and then I started playing PC and needed something less edgy and lame so I was kinda chilling and Fairly Odd Parents came on and my fav part was always when Timmy's dad would go nuts and blame Dinkleberg so I kinda just took the name because I thought it sounded funny heheeheh
    bork bork arf sniff byork bork sniff arf bork

TTT ManlyMan
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor has a brilliant future Connor's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Connor     $ 60.00
    The reason for my name was cause i was banned for changing my ts name to Geralt so I changed my name to Geralt

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Connor For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information