+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smell ya later, nerds

senõr admin for le surf
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lewi     $ 40.69

Smell ya later, nerds

Before you read this thread, I am not leaving DtK, I am just stepping down from my Admin position. DtK has easily been my favourite gaming community that I've played on, ranging from heaps of different games. Some of the people I've met here are reliable, trust worthy and just good lads in general. Cheers to Ham, Life and Lobster for putting up with my shit and always being there for me when I need them. Cheers to Jessica who really brought me into this community, aswell with the other surf nerds, incred, Sink and Arathus . I decided this as I don't have any motive to play as much as I used to, where I would come home from school and jump straight onto my computer, switch it on and jump straight on the surf or deathrun server, but that part of me is gone and I don't expect it to come back. I'll still be around and stuff, but thanks for everything DtK <3

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Wtf I thought you were joking .

Love u long time xoxox
    - ye alright cool

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth is just really nice Scarth's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Scarth     $ 0.00
    Good on you, Lewi. Hope I still see you around on the TS and stuff. You're awesome! Maybe we can MM some time if you feel like hanging out with me (*cough* if you feel like hearing me rage while I die like a newb *cough*)

Obligatory 'you triggered me by starting this thread'. Peanut butter, noots. xD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scarth For This Useful Post:

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Life changes, and we change with it. Always a great lad to talk to, proud to call you a fellow Adelaide native
    Sink or Swim...OR SURF

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sink For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    goodbye m8, rip

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    take care lad, may the future be bright!
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    RIP
    Will still be nice having you around

PS My son (whose like 19 months old) watches a show and everytime I see you, you remind me of it. The theme song says 'Draw me a picture Louie(lewi)' like 4 times in the opening theme. Whenever I see you online, that pops through my head!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information