+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shrood Introduction

Casual Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Shrood has a spectacular aura about Shrood has a spectacular aura about Shrood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Shrood     $ 10.00

Shrood Introduction

Hi, my name is Bradley Bukowski, some may know me as Shrood. My birthday is 15/06/1999 and that is right, it is next week. I am a year 11 student studying business studies, pdhpe and legal studies. I have come from Ban Hammer to experience new things and by doing this, it has been the right choice. I just joined Dying to Kill for about 4 weeks, lost track of time and I only play TTT. Hopefully I will go on other server and try it out but right now, I am in love of TTT.

When I was in year 8, I got caught giving someone an illegal BB gun to my friend. I had to sit in the office for a long time and the next day, I had to have a chat with 2 cops. I had a talk about the BB gun and about having a second BB gun. After having the talk, I got told that I would get my house searched to find another BB gun. They found nothing and I basically had to lie saying there was none which there was before as I got rid of it the day before. Then, I got told to go the police station for an official statement where they cancel the meeting and decided to cancel the investigation.

Sorry if this is too long, just wanted to introduce myself etc. Thank you
    Last edited by Shrood; 09-06-16 at 08:21 PM.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 0%

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Welcome Shrood im glad you like our TTT server.

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Hey. Seen you around on TTT couple times, welcome.

Just a tip... it is probably not a very good idea to give out your personal information on public forums, if any of that is true.

Edit: I didn't mean the story, but like Big Lez said it can be connected to your name and stuff. I meant your real name, birth date, subject information...
    Last edited by Kavemium; 08-06-16 at 11:24 PM.

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    I suggest you edit that story off the internet. I know once it's out there it's out there but dude. Funny story, but it'd be a shame if someone found it

b1gby
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar     $ 0.00
    helloe

Quote Originally Posted by Link
    shiet why is digby so good at everything

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Ohayo

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Mefistofelico will become famous soon enough Mefistofelico will become famous soon enough Mefistofelico's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mefistofelico     $ 0.00
    Your a god on DTK TTT
    Just the average,
    Shamblr

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mefistofelico For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information