+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Prodigal Son returns...

DtK Counselor and Psychiatrist
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 0%

ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat     $ 20.00

The Prodigal Son returns...

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've come on the servers. Been busy and stuff. Work and all and college. A lot has changed it seemed but here I am. A bit wiser, a bit older. Hope to see you around
    DtK Zombie Mod: 119.252.190.65:27114

"You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ArcherTheGreat For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Archer yay you're back! :~) you should come play TTT sometime, it'll be fun.

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    ooh wow =D
    I hope you remember britty!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information