Closed Thread

Thread: ban number 3.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Ayble is on a distinguished road Ayble's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ayble     $ 0.00

ban number 3.

hey guys its me ayble. no one really cares or anything but i got banned again..
    idk why..
    but bye.
    Last edited by Ayble; 20-05-16 at 11:24 PM.

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Our Source Bans says you've only been banned once so the other two times may have only been a kick unless you’ve been using other steam accounts.

Regardless, if you think you’ve been unjustly banned you can lodge an appeal here at http://dtkbans.com/index.php?p=protest.

I actually cant tell if you're trolling or just clueless but if you don’t wish to be banned again perhaps learn how to play whilst following the server rules.

If you're unsure or don't know then ask a server admin.

Good luck and have fun.
    Last edited by Knight_Ops.; 21-05-16 at 01:07 PM. Reason: The douche baggery is over 9000

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Ayble     $ 0.00
    I deserved it the first time. I made a literal depression thread. how mentally disproportionate does you mind have to be, thinking people would enjoy something like that. Im a ♥♥♥♥ing idiot.

but literally not less that 10 minutes i get permanently banned from all dtk related servers for killing an innocent (moderator) on ttt. next time maybe slay me?
    some of the mods here on dtk are just ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥s (im sorry). They get triggered every time they're slightly tilted off their pedestal of superiority. I get it, you're a moderator, your job is to manage un-fun and negative environments to provide a better experience to the server. But did I really deserve a penalty like that? are you not here to have fun?
    Like this one time "cake" told someone they were acting childish and i jokingly replied that cake was being hypocritical of himself because he casually displays somewhat of a "childish" humour, then he threatened to mute me for being abusive. It makes me wonder if moderators actually have any fun.

idk. no one really gives a ♥♥♥♥ though and i'm totally fine with that. I just wanted to say a few things

Hopefully the staff here isnt immune to criticism
    Last edited by Ayble; 20-05-16 at 10:32 PM.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Wait so is this able from source days? In that case #permaban?

Total Donations For

Ayble     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Wait so is this able from source days? In that case #permaban?
    Yes it's me.
    Last edited by Ayble; 20-05-16 at 11:14 PM.

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    I remember you, you're the one that made jokes about depression and sexual abuse. You've been banned 3 times now, I'm all for second chances because people can reform, but maybe it's time to stop trying with this community if you can't keep it to yourself. I looked back at your one of the last threads before your previous perm ban and oh boy the deja vu is real. good luck with whatever you're trying to achieve homie, but this sure isnt the way to come back into the community if you're wanting to be accepted.

no one really cares or anything
    you're still not wrong

Last edited by the presidant; 21-05-16 at 02:04 PM.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Seeya bye.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information