+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 0%

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00

Overwatch

Alright, so first off, whos hyped for this game? Because im am excited as hell!

I basically wanted to start this thread to see if there are others just as excited and would be keen for some games?

also, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ

People to add for group games:

Chase#1777 Cha$e
    shockline#1967 Bluestorm/UCM/someotherannoyingname
    mayo#1422 You/Hershal
    Satalin#6240 DaChampzLegend (lol)
    Tonic#6310 Taun Taun
    Sonical#6960 So-Nickel
    ithenewguy#1321 That guy
    Kuzz#1663 SA of #7
    Akuma#1524 Juice
    Chocolate #1576 ACEBAD
    Neiva #11880 Complexity
    Juggernaut2g#1215 Juggs
    Psyker #11820 Touchable
    AjTech#6959 AJAy
    Antelod#6431 Anti-load
    Last edited by Cha$e; 23-05-16 at 10:03 PM. Reason: added players to add

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Well I think I have hit my peak in overwatch

10,000 armor packs created

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

Former JA
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 335
    Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas is a name known to all Lukas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Lukas     $ 0.00
    I'm confused, hasn't overwatch been out for a while?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaytech View Post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 251
    matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811 has much to be proud of matthew267811's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] matthew267811     $ 0.00

#NerfTorbPlz
    XD XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who Dares Wins

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Wish me luck, Im attempting Grandmaster on 2 Seperate accounts today. Missed out twice in the last week by just one game, so i think its time i finally broke into the GM ranks

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00

Yeah, Mr. 96 hours of torb... Ofc you would have broken something
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    New hero has been confirmed as Orisa. Overwatch’s new and 24th hero is the robot tank Orisa, who fights with a “fusion driver,” or a projectile machine gun. In a developer update video, Overwatch game developer Jeff Kaplan says her weapon has more range than nearly any other tank hero. She’s currently on the PTR.

The robot was created by the 11-year-old genius Efi Oladele, who crafted it from discarded defense robot parts in Numbani.

Orisa’s overview describes her as the “central anchor of her team,” who defends with a protective barrier. Her “fortify” ability allows her to reduce incoming damage, and her protective barrier shields allies, like Zarya. Her “Halt!” attack is a sort mini-graviton surge that allows her to pull enemies from around corners or slow them down. And her ultimate move is a supercharger that, when thrown, damage-boosts allies within line-of-sight. Kaplan has decribed Orisa as an anchor tank.

But no Terry Crews just yet

P.S Heres some gameplay of her:
    Last edited by Tyler; 03-03-17 at 07:45 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    sweeet

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    About time. Game has be so stale... I haven't played it in 3 months now... Might be worth starting to play again.

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Just Torb things

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    H.ey will become famous soon enough H.ey's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] H.ey     $ 0.00
    Orisa's secondary looks OP as fark.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 196

REEPS will become famous soon enough REEPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

REEPS     $ 10.00
    REEPS11917

add me

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Changed my gt; Hamboy#11609

My original tag was a bit stupid and you get a free change so I thought it would be worth legitimizing my account with the Ham name. Also posting here as I have recently gotten into OW so feel free to add me. unless you're squall. squall go away. bad squall.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

[V]egan
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mirage     $ 0.00

Overwatch

My tag: Mirage#12794 add me if u want to play qp or comp sometimes :PP (I'm in high plat)

Ps: some people might have to friend me again since my friends list cleared out for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mirage; 30-04-17 at 12:17 PM.

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    My tag is IceBlock#11140. Add me for ez derank

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    TFW the "fair" matchmaking

We were barely even Diamond here, dates back to September last year. Also their top 500 Dc'd after a few minutes, we took it to tooth and nail and lost.

I'm 3,200 in this picture and h44s is like ~4170 and keeps haunting my games he's so good - ex top 500 as can be seen with his rank glowing.

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    TFW the "fair" matchmaking

We were barely even Diamond here, dates back to September last year. Also their top 500 Dc'd after a few minutes, we took it to tooth and nail and lost.

I'm 3,200 in this picture and h44s is like ~4170 and keeps haunting my games he's so good - ex top 500 as can be seen with his rank glowing.

thats what happens when u dont que with me fag.

Total Donations For

Congrats on the first year everyone

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by cloney View Post
    thats what happens when u dont que with me fag.
    What, because you bring down the ELO so much? :^)

Pro Ice Block, Former TTT SA
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 115

IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock has a reputation beyond repute IceBlock's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IceBlock     $ 10.00
    Last edited by IceBlock; 18-05-17 at 04:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information