Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping Down

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 0%

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00

Stepping Down

Hey all, so turns out my busy year has gotten busier, so im stepping back from admin.
    So heres my post for it

Thanks to the TTT admin team, and server regulars. Without you guys, the server would be nothing but random RDM's and no laughs. With you all, its all random RDM's but with some laughs

Shoutouts:

Squall: Thanks Squall for letting me an admin 4 times now over my 5 years in DTK. Thank you putting up with my constant bullshit messages, and frequent spam to you about asking if youve seen my PM's. Youve done an amazing job of keeping us ramshackle crew of DTK members together over the last few years, and im proud to be a part of it.

Ajay: Thank you for your constant advice on certain things. Its been invaluable as a Junior administrator and I hope youre around to guide many young JA's the way you did me. Also, thanks for ruining my life by getting me addicted to Ark. Jerk.

Delta: I dont know who laughed harder when you said id been reported for walls, you or me?

KT: I dont know what I hated more, you trolling me, or just you talking to me in general. in all seriousness KT, you were a great SA and thank you for giving me the oportunity to admin youre old server. Youve moved on from TTT as I am now, but thank you regardless.

Sly Fox: Im coming back to Adelaide soon, Pizza and Cyber Cafe when im back? (PS: Thanks for not minding me dual admining your server)

Shadow: You couldnt have deserved TTT SA more mate. Thank you for not hating me for all the shit. Thanks for continuing to let me admin your server. and just thanks for being a great mate.

TTT JA's: There is wayyyy too many of you to do individual shout outs so I CBF. Its been amazing to admin with you all, and I will never forget you guys nominating me for SA. I wouldve loved to have stayed on with you all, but life goes on. Also, arent Life and Annie now the cutest admin couple?

Bad8lood: Thanks for all the good laughs and advice over my time as a JA, like Ajay's post, im greatful for your help and I hope you continue to help new JA's. (PS, Cant believe you turned JA down idiot)

Ham: Im simply putting a comment here so you cant plausibly say "Why didnt you shout-out to me"

PanadianCanda: Goddamn I hate your name so much.

Antelod: Cheers for all the good laughs, but ♥♥♥♥ you for killing all the Ben's (((

Zed: Good to see you still around mate. Keep applying for JA, Shadows been asking me to find a replacement for me Dont hate me shadow

If Ive missed any I apologize. Thanks again everyone for a great time. And thanks for my new Jedi Position. You better thank my post Squall. Youve only ever thanked one other of mine, slut

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    rip chase
    Teach me to be better at Dota sometime, fam. (◕‿◕✿)

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Honour to admin with you on two servers :P will miss the fun admin times, make sure you stick around tho
    Gratz on Jedi

Long Live the Little Anal Highway
    Love my Lollipops.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    oooooh squall u better thank his post or chase will hate u

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Gif Master
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360

LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie has much to be proud of LittleAnalAnnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LittleAnalAnnie     $ 119.69
    NO CHASE :c

Good luck with the future, welcome to jedi!

and the little anal highway will not live on....

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleAnalAnnie For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Cya Cha$e, you were a great admin, and great fun to play Zomzoms with that one time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 182

Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox has a reputation beyond repute Sly Fox's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox     $ 5.00
    Quote Skype call:

Sly Fox: but you didn't even do anything to deserve Jedi
    Cha$e: Cha$e laughs in disbelief

Good work buddy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly Fox For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Ew you got Jedi and squall thanked your post what's this world coming toooooo......

Nah good work friend I don't like talking to you either :^)

Thanks for all the help as ja cha$e and bol with everything going on irl xoxo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Wow I didn't see this coming, like at all...

I was waiting for you to get permabanned for your blatant toggles (@delta pls honey??)

Lmao nah you were a cool dude and I am glad you finally got Jedi, I mean you've been around long enough you stinking up the place ya old fart. BOL with your year and all that jazz, thanks for a shoutout its about time someone ♥♥♥♥ing gave me one idc how awful it is.

XOXO,
    gersip gerL

PS does this mean galactor can have admin now that hes unbanned soon too???
    Last edited by Ham; 16-03-16 at 05:13 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    pls no joke about that ham. it makes me very cringe

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 67
    PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] PanadianCanda     $ 0.00
    Only knew you for a while, but a gud guy nonetheless, itll be kinda sad u not being the shit admin you were
    A (C/P)anda for all occasions:

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PanadianCanda For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Good photoshop skills panda

PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda will become famous soon enough PanadianCanda's Avatar
    Total Donations For

thank u, have u not seen my baked Cake memage, celebrating new admins?

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

a chef and photoshop pro, nice

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Ayble is on a distinguished road Ayble's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Ayble     $ 0.00
    Thats cool.

Former Event Manager
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 376
    ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ArathusX     $ 0.00
    Goodluck friend. Much <3
    ~Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars when i thought to myself... where the heck is the ceiling?~

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ArathusX For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Wow I didn't see this coming, like at all...

I was waiting for you to get permabanned for your blatant toggles (@delta pls honey??)

Lmao nah you were a cool dude and I am glad you finally got Jedi, I mean you've been around long enough you stinking up the place ya old fart. BOL with your year and all that jazz, thanks for a shoutout its about time someone ♥♥♥♥ing gave me one idc how awful it is.

XOXO,
    gersip gerL

PS does this mean galactor can have admin now that hes unbanned soon too???
    .......The end is near

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Zed_ is on a distinguished road Zed_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Zed_     $ 0.00
    Thanks of all the fun times we had together on TTT server. Missing you already brother
    Last edited by Zed_; 16-03-16 at 03:39 PM.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Thanks for your hard work Chase ... you were a great admin, i still cant believe you are leaving me, you pretty much showed me how to admin on TTT enjoy your deployment mate

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    shortest shoutout list in history.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information