Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00

Suggestion

Basically in the space of literally 10 minutes I've seen at least 30 instances of !votekick abuse, this is no exaggeration the chat has literally been spammed with the votes.

Is it possible to restrict all !vote commands to N+ like a few of the source servers had??

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Zed_ is on a distinguished road Zed_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Zed_     $ 0.00
    There has been many !Votekick when admins aren't on in the morning too. So I agree with Hams suggestions.

Bigboy
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pepsi     $ 0.00
    This was also being abused on other servers (Bhop) not sure if its going on now but they were trying to !voteban a player who they knew from another server claiming he was scripting.
    Sort of a big deal

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    good work ham

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scakk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 165
    FlavR is on a distinguished road FlavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] FlavR     $ 0.00
    it gets abused so fkn much on the Deathrun server, people Voteban and it actually gets 100% of votes etc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavR For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    If you see that, the best course of action would to be call the admins. 3 of who were online and on your friends list. Neophytes are also prone to !cp abuse, so i dont think that would help the problem. That and also what happens when its DTK members that are the problem?

Same with if there is no dtk members. Noone could help the server with cp

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

y i k e s

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    If you see that, the best course of action would to be call the admins. 3 of who were online and on your friends list. Neophytes are also prone to !cp abuse, so i dont think that would help the problem. That and also what happens when its DTK members that are the problem?

Same with if there is no dtk members. Noone could help the server with cp
    if a dtk member cp abuses its easier to track and they wouldnt be a dtk member anymore....

man u MIA for 2 long

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    You seem to avoid my point. Yes its easier to track, but it doesnt solve the issue on the server.

Not to mention you alos missed my other 2 points...

Casual Member
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Dyelon has a spectacular aura about Dyelon has a spectacular aura about Dyelon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dyelon     $ 0.00
    Votekick is definitely a problem on DR. I have no creative solution to add though, but N+ calling votes sounds appropriate to me.
    Ya boy palpatine

y i k e s

Total Donations For

I didn't call an admin because 98% of the votes didnt go through thanks to me, badblood, scakk and scope, therefore I assumed that it wouldnt be necessary. The point isnt that it's just TTT which you have ignored as Pepsi and FlavR have pointed out that it is across a couple of the servers. I did address all other points you just need to use your brain.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    You seem to avoid my point. Yes its easier to track, but it doesnt solve the issue on the server.

Not to mention you alos missed my other 2 points...
    It solved a lot of issues on source servers, as it stopped rands joining the server and abusing the vote system and leaving, it gets spammed on quite a few servers at the moment. Yes it wouldn't stop everything but it would be a big help.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Bigboy
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pepsi     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    I did address all other points you just need to use your brain.
    fkn rekt chase!!!

Ham, Ham he's our man, If he can't do it I'll rek you for him : ^)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pepsi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Sprite will become famous soon enough Sprite's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Sprite     $ 0.00
    ham is like a tim tam, good on the outside and great on the inside
    "Keep calm & otaku on"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sprite For This Useful Post:

y i k e s

Total Donations For

thnx for ur support guys im writing a book about it;

"The Roast of Chafey Chase"

nah but 4real i didnt mean to sound passive aggresive lmao u know i love u chase
    i actually dont

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Personally I wouldn't have it on a server since it can be abused too much... But if only DtK ranked players can use it then it shouldn't be so bad, even then I'm not a huge fan of it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Thumbs up for this suggestion. Plz add

Even when the admins are on, people try and votekick/voteban as well. Obviously we can cancel it.
    I'd hate to see what its like when people know we aren't on.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    I love the idea, also with ttt... the votes arent super necessary... In my opinion it would be better to remove them completely
    mic spamming can be muted client-side
    RDMing, karma will ban people (for 1 week, which is better than 2 hours)

Ghosting/Meta-gaming is the only problem of not having a voting system... perhaps a reporting system could be made which (reports player names, map, time and date) so that demos can be retrieved and viewed by admins (and perhaps voting system not work while admins are on the server so it could not be spammed)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I love the idea, also with ttt... the votes arent super necessary... In my opinion it would be better to remove them completely
    mic spamming can be muted client-side
    RDMing, karma will ban people (for 1 week, which is better than 2 hours)

Ghosting/Meta-gaming is the only problem of not having a voting system... perhaps a reporting system could be made which (reports player names, map, time and date) so that demos can be retrieved and viewed by admins (and perhaps voting system not work while admins are on the server so it could not be spammed)
    That's a good idea, if such thing could be done... Does CS:GO have SourceTV or GOTV ? Also would be a hassel to set-up. It'd be down to Squall as it takes server space etc.

senõr admin for le surf
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi has a reputation beyond repute Lewi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lewi     $ 40.69
    Yeah votekick/ban whatever it is isn't on surf and I can see why lol..

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    !votekick Ham
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information