+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recruit: BigLez

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00

Recruit: BigLez

Recruiting Form
    In-Game Name?
    Big Lez
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Aus/Vic
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #1 TTT
    • Server #8 Surf RPG
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    32 Hours on TTT and Unknown on Surf RPG. Been playing since September 2015
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    I wish to join the DTK community because I believe I would be a good and fair admin, and prosecute those who do not follow server rules. I'm well known to many on both the TTT and Surf RPG server. I will soon be joining the rest of the DTK servers soon and may be joining more before I get a response to this application. On servers such as Surf RPG, I'm able to calm down angry players who haven't read the rules and seem to think that players with high RPG stats are hackers. I make sure they go through the rules and read up about the RPG, and on the TTT server I'm generally calling correct RDM's for and against players. When there aren't any admins on, I'm constantly messaging other admins to join and warn/remove abusive players or those who choose not to follow the rules correctly. This can be frustrating and annoying for other admins who are playing different games or are on different servers. So if I were an admin I would be able to respond to these complaints swiftly.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Few of my friends and Admins who play on DTK Servers
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include?
    I am trying to be on the server more often and but I spend almost 4-6 hours on the servers nearly every night, during my holidays but when school starts again I will only be able to be on a few times a week. So I wouldn't be able to join as often as I'd like too anymore
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? [Click HERE to read requirements ]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes
    Last edited by BigLez; 12-01-16 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Wrong hours imputted.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLez For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 0%

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Seen you on TTT. Seem to be alright.

Just a quick FYI, Theres a different form for applying to be admin so you may wish to view this: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/misc.php?do=form&fid=20

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    +1... Nuff said
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    +1, looks like a cool guy, smokes mountain cones

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Antelod is on a distinguished road Antelod's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Antelod     $ 0.00
    4-6 hours a night for 4 months =/= 32 hours

Also, you're an incredibly slow traitor, you gotta play the game instead of delaying like that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Antelod For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    We all need to stop nit picking applications, staff clearly knows whether they fulfill requirements to join.

Anyhow bol

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    +1 good guy
    Love my Lollipops.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Dyelon has a spectacular aura about Dyelon has a spectacular aura about Dyelon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dyelon     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Antelod View Post
    4-6 hours a night for 4 months =/= 32 hours

Also, you're an incredibly slow traitor, you gotta play the game instead of delaying like that
    -1 he traitor delays screw this guy

nah lez is alright, little childish imo, and id end myself if he got admin, but is cool enough to be equal rank to me 8)
    Ya boy palpatine

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    You seem to be going a bit over the top with the 'hoping to be admin' stuff, other than that you aren't too bad of a player. Sometimes you talk a bit too much and that makes it hard for other players to hear important information, but you do know the rules and help players.

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    To be honest, nitpicking isn't the number one issue on the newest batch of applications, (a few) people somehow don't know what they are making an application for, even though the Joining DtK tab clearly has a "Read Here First" link to what people are applying for, and at the end of the thread it says "Any questions PM Staff" (to paraphrase) so there really shouldn't be any confusion.

Idk man im not criticising the dude so dont yell at me cuffs, im just saying that people dont know whats goin down..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Bigboy
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pepsi     $ 0.00
    So much hate on the newguys recently, +1 from m.E
    Sort of a big deal

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    To add to what I said as well, nitpicking is kind of essential maybe not to the extent as seen recently, but the reason applications are viewable is so that the community can provide feedback on the player and their in-game behaviour, in order for staff to get an understanding on whether or not the individual is suitable for the community, tobe honest, this dude seems pretty chill, but in other scenarios where a player is very abussive in game but doesnt have the bans to show for it, unless the comunity provide input, Staff would be none the wiser (unless they experience the individuals behaviour first hand).

Edit: not having a dig at anyone dont hurt me i sorrey if u think i target u

Edit 2: "he delays" is not feedbakc on their behaviour, its critisism on their in game abillity, it doesnt need to be here.. talk about if they are a chill dude with a positive attitude or a nasty fool who spout bs 24/7 (like me)
    Last edited by Ham; 11-01-16 at 11:49 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    hes pretty fun +1

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    It's a +1 from me.
    Enjoyed being inno with you last night and sharing the same spot, even if you weren't sure about me when I first came to your room.

Is a friendly fella and more or less abides by rules, may delay being a T a little bit but that will fix itself with experience I think.
    Cool guy

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Being good or not so good at certain aspects of playing on a server doesn't relate to applications.
    • Post on what the person is like, something like if they troll or they nice ingame etc

As a refresher -

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...AD-HERE-FIRST!

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez has a spectacular aura about BigLez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigLez     $ 0.00
    I appreciate the feedback and the criticism. Bit over board to "end" yourself, IF I became admin, but if that's how you feel about me, that's fine...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to BigLez For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Final [Processing]
    Steam ID: ok
    Forum Membership: ok
    Forum Posts: ok
    Playing time: ok
    Forum Infractions: ok
    Bans Listed: ok
    Cooldown for returning member - Ok
    Congratulations
    and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days.

Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information