+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The End of a Dynasty

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00

Unhappy The End of a Dynasty

Hi guys, after a lot of thinking I have decided to take a "step back" from my role as Senior Administrator of Surf, meaning I'm leaving now however hope to return in the future. This is for a variety of reasons, including the fact that for 8 consecutive weeks (the one passed and the 7 ahead) I am going to be incredibly busy w/ family stuff and school work and then I've got 10 months of HSCeebs to go through, the other main reasons are Telstra are going to discontinue our net service unless we switch to NBN and the landlord is a noob and won't let us change over, and the other is that I am beginning to lose interest in PC Gaming altogether I don't know why, it'll probably only be for a month or two lol.

Now for everyones fav bit, shoutouts (I'm doing them in groups cos I'm lazy).

Top Brass
    (AjayTech, Cuffeh, Delta, Stig, that other loser)

Thanks for all that you do, especially Staff, you guys have always been very kind and helpful to me and I appreciate dat, whether it be answering Questions, keeping me in line, executing my enemies or helping with server side stuff, keep rockin'. Scwokleans, you can heck off.

The Boys
    (Jetskrubbin', SoFloBentoninofriends, Krez <3, rogan)

You guys have been hella fun to play with and I'm very thankful that you guys allowed me into your crew, playing CSGO with y'all and talking on steam to you guys has probably been the highlight of my PC gaming lifetime. Thanks froends no homo.

My Surfmins
    (Sink, Arathus, iC, Caedus, Jessica)

I don't regret having given any of you admin, I'm only sorry that I won't be there any longer, I'm especially proud of you Ara <3. Caedus I'm sorry I won't be around to mentor you but ask ArathusX for help if you need it.

OG Surf Bae's
    (Pepsi, Shredder, drillmored)

You guys are what sparked my love for Surf in the first place and I love you all thanks for the memories.

My Parents
    (KT and Shaq :^))

I didn't really know what to call this group tbh lol, but you two are probably the people who got me hooked to CS and kept me in DtK this long (never been a part of a community for longer than 6 months). Especially Shaq, I know you won't read this but ever since you showed me to ScoutsKnivez back in 2013, I have not stopped loving DtK. And KT, we've had our ups and downs but you a kool kat and I appreciate our friendship.

Honourable Mentions
    (These are just gonna be names of people who have made my time around here really enjoyable)

Badlungs, Daedronic, Decoy Target, Booshti, boo boo, K-O, Pilot Jones, Ducky, SeveralAlpacas, c|_|nty, Sgaws, britty, Herschel, Krim, Eur0 "Kurd" Tsoupbarky, ladbot, Nexwah, IceFun, Champz, Denathen, Willikazam, Scakk.

Thanks to all of you for the great times and I hope I'll see you sooner rather than later (I'll still be lurking forums but probs won't be in game for at least two months).

King Hammy.
    Last edited by Ham; 06-01-16 at 01:25 PM.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Aw catchya later hammy boy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    The end of an era, Thank you hammy for everything you have given to surf. We will continue moving forward with you in mind and I (and the team) wish you all the best in the future my good friend. Mai steam is always online so if you want to chat just send a message.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    It's always fun when u r on...se ya soon Marvin!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Former Event Manager
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 376
    ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX has a brilliant future ArathusX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ArathusX     $ 0.00
    It has been an honor playing with you HamLAD. I wish you the best.
    ~Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars when i thought to myself... where the heck is the ceiling?~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ArathusX For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    Gone 2 soon :'-(, gl with your school things mane

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scakk For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    CaedusXero is on a distinguished road CaedusXero's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] CaedusXero     $ 0.00
    I love you no matter what ham

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CaedusXero For This Useful Post:

b1gby
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar     $ 0.00
    wtf mad invite :- )

Quote Originally Posted by Link
    shiet why is digby so good at everything

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar For This Useful Post:

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    I'll miss my favourite cured meat </3 Good luck with everything though man
    Sink or Swim...OR SURF

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sink For This Useful Post:

farm animal
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 155

SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] SeveralAlpacas     $ 10.00

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeveralAlpacas For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    I know we have gr8 banter all the time, but in all seriousness, ur a rly fun guy to play with and a top bloke in general :--)

bye hamdsome guy, see u at the chinese gardens ;;
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    you'll be back... i remember when i got over SA.... but im back now. you'll learn to love it again when you can... they always come back..

well done hammy, i'll see you when you get back

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Sad to see you step down Ham.

Best of Luck on your study's.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

Bigboy
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pepsi     $ 0.00
    Liked shredder as dudmin more than u

cya <3
    Sort of a big deal

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepsi For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Don't come back.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Don't come back.
    oh... ok

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    oh... ok
    3:08 PM - Hammy [•—•]: I will I'll miss u and jp too much
    3:08 PM - LeKrez James: :------)

omg ur so adorable

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Already counting down until your return ham!

I think there should be a new DTK rank - ham, place it between V and Jedi - meaning bloody legend

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Just keep them snapchats comin yo.

Nah, GJ with the efforts mang, see you around.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    RIP Ham, see you next week aye?

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)