+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SEO Competition. Prize Razer Tournament edition Chroma keyboard

DtK Council
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 0%

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [FM] F. Krueger     $ 125.00

SEO Competition. Prize Razer Tournament edition Chroma keyboard

Hi guys and girls

It's been a while since I've been here, some of you may know me, some of you may remember me and some of you will have know idea who the hell I am.
    I was a council member until Squall and Stig sacked me for spilling the beans about their secret relationship.
    No, not really.
    I meet a girl had sex, had kids, bla bla bla. (x) No more games, no more fun. Go to work, come home go to sleep. "then goto (x)".

Long story short. I'm an electrician and building up a local Melbourne business.
    I'm running a little competition and putting up a prize of a Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition Chroma keyboard.

https://youtu.be/qdWkwLMp2Hk

All I want you to do is write about 20 words.
    What do you have to do. well, I want you to help me bullshit my way up Google ranks. Go here 240 Tech Google Plus click the little pencil icon and review and rate my business page. All I really want is 30 ratings. You do need a Google plus account to be able to review and rate.
    If the link doesnt work for you (google search Mitcham Electrician Melbourne, Im on the second page of the map results, just click the map drop down. 240 Tech)
    The winner will be the person who follows the rules and best fits the guidelines.
    If everything goes well I will look at running another competition in a few months time. Providing its ok with Squall again.

And yes there are rules, Because I know DTK is a sneaky lot specally when it comes to knifing, I know half of you probably already thinking about multiple Google accounts to boost your odds, remember its only a rainbow color changing keyboard.

Rules
    • competition winner will announced on 19th October 2015 on forums
    • one vote per active used Google account. If you set up accounts to make a reviews you will be disqualified (and yes it's easy to see if it a new gmail account) Google look badly upon this and can down rank your site so Seriously please don't use new Google accounts, I'll get Squall to ban your fat white pimply ass. I have no issue if you set up a new Google plus account on an old gmail account if you had never set one up b4.
    • Don write too much and don't go over the top I don't want actual customers to look at the reviews and think I'm a meth head, just keep it simple. I will write an example below if this is all to hard for you.
    • Don't use your name, my name or DTK handle in the review (and seriously reviews from "Pu55y S1ay3r" and "5hut th3 ♥♥♥♥ up" won't help me much, calm down and just stick with Andrew or David like your mum gave you.
    • You may use my company name "240 Tech"
    • don't mention a location unless it's in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
    • I will post the winning review in the forum. if there is any shit fights over the rainbow fairy keyboard I will keep it, no just kidding, I will request an email from the gmail address associated with the winning review.
    • If the winner doesn't come forward within a week or Squall is unable to track them down we will pick another winner.

Seriously, thank you to anyone that helps out, and thanks for still supporting DTK
    I will post the prize anywhere in AU or NZ in return for you help.

The prize will only be issued to a member of DtK.
    I don't know many of you anymore so there is no bias decision, you all have an equal chance. Except BobaFett, who has no chance because he rapes me in lower tunnels all the ♥♥♥♥ing time.
    Thanks heaps.
    F. Krueger

Example: I had "240 Tech" put in an extra power point and data outlet in my house. They were fast reliable and cleaned up all mess. I recommend them to others and will use them again.
    Last edited by F. Krueger; 20-09-15 at 12:13 AM.

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Aww Filth I won the Keyboard, FK Yeah!!!

Thanks Krueger XD

DtK Council
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 498

F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger has a reputation beyond repute F. Krueger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [FM] F. Krueger     $ 125.00
    Thank you all, I wish I had a prize for you all.
    Next comp I could do more smaller prizes.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to F. Krueger For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Xplicid looks a lot like Xavier? I'll message you my details cheers

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Yeah Nah...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information