+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sticky Nades

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Overall activity: 0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00

Sticky Nades

Sticky Nades have been implimented.

I'm not sure if they're working properly yet as myself and one other player both saw red error signs instead of the actual nade, though I'm sure we'll get it figured out if that's an issue.

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 100.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    I also am seeing the big red error word tumble through the air. I asked Coffee who was playing at the time and he also was seeing the error word. Kind of looks cool for something different, however it seems to not move in the same way a nade does. Sticky nades though. Sometimes annoying, and sometimes fun. Depends if its my nade doing the sticking or the nades sticking to me...lol. Time will tell.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 100.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    Nades seem to be ok now.
    Last edited by WalkerBoh; 23-04-15 at 03:51 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    no error signs for me and other people on the the server today..so far so good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00
    I was going to have a break from CSS for a couple of days but I might come check out the sticky nades out, don't know if I'm going to say for long though.
    YEP

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Tactical_Bacon For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Yep nades are working fine, massive thanks goes entirely to Squall for setting them up and getting them working properly for us.

I guess we'll run them for a while whilst gauging player feedback, somethings we might consider further along might be to remove the chat broadcasts ("This player has stuck that player with a sticky nade!") and perhaps modifying the damage and blast radius, but for now we'll run vanilla sticky nades to establish a base line.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Tactical_Bacon View Post
    I was going to have a break from CSS for a couple of days but I might come check the sticky nades out, don't know if I'm going to stay for long though.
    Did you get tired of owning everybody? =D

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    Bacon+hes hax= ban him

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 360

Whakatapu is on a distinguished road Whakatapu's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Whakatapu     $ 10.00
    I've been having great fun with the sticky nades so far.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Whakatapu For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    Yep nades are working fine, massive thanks goes entirely to Squall for setting them up and getting them working properly for us.

I guess we'll run them for a while whilst gauging player feedback, somethings we might consider further along might be to remove the chat broadcasts ("This player has stuck that player with a sticky nade!") and perhaps modifying the damage and blast radius, but for now we'll run vanilla sticky nades to establish a base line.

Did you get tired of owning everybody? =D
    Nah my internets been a little out of whack for the past week so I thought I might take a break, doesn't matter anymore we rung Telstra up and fixed it up for us

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    drewdrewdrew will become famous soon enough drewdrewdrew's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] drewdrewdrew     $ 0.00
    I'm loving the sticky nades, nice work boys. You don't explode for about 1-2seconds which is cool. Does this give you enough time to HS someone? haha
    CS:Source - drewboi

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information