+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has steam gone OTT?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

Has steam gone OTT?

So i've been with the same banking institution for several years now, same credit card etc etc.
    Been using it with steam for over 5 years, now all of a sudden it's not a verified card and i've been locked out of the market for a week.
    With most people aware of the trading bans on recent items, i'm wondering what everyone else thinks.

I get it's to protect peoples accounts in the event of being hacked, but has it just victimized people who have not yet been victims and made more of a general pain in the ass?

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Yeah i hit this a couple of weeks ago buying corgi a prize. Its a pain in the arse.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    That's not OTT Tonic, This is OTT:

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Candehh is on a distinguished road Candehh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Candehh     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    HAHAAHAHAHAHHA wtf, are YOU a resident alien?

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

I was talking in general, but that has certainly aided my argument.

Steam has gone ott. And quite possibly full retard.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    yea the untradable period thing got me too. bought keys to trade off for skin then cant trade the keys for 7 days then our trade was off.
    now the scammers just trade offer,spam add you or post those stupid 'Hi check my skins out "URL" ' on you steam profile cbf with steam market anymore its a bitch now

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    That's actually the USA's laws, requiring tax info on amount of sales. Doesn't affect us luckily, but I can still see how it's a real pain to share such sensitive information with, well, Valve

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Yeah Cake, it is US law but I've had to fill this form out myself as an Australian Citizen after steam stopped me from using the market place when I reached their transaction limit. They wanted to know if I was US citizen and collected my address details before allowing me to use the market place again. Almost put me off using the market place entirely TBH.

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Yeah Cake, it is US law but I've had to fill this form out myself as an Australian Citizen after steam stopped me from using the market place when I reached their transaction limit. They wanted to know if I was US citizen and collected my address details before allowing me to use the market place again. Almost put me off using the market place entirely TBH.
    Really? We still need to give our details? That sucks then.

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Kavemium View Post
    Really? We still need to give our details? That sucks then.
    Stupid Merica assumes erryone is Merican.

Merican till proven inocen . . . i mean not Merican.

Tony Abbot prolly told Merica to take some of our taxes, cos he wants us to be Merican too. If we pay Merican taxes, we Merican.

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Stupid Merica assumes erryone is Merican.

Merican till proven inocen . . . i mean not Merican.

Tony Abbot prolly told Merica to take some of our taxes, cos he wants us to be Merican too. If we pay Merican taxes, we Merican.
    Murica is clearly the master country

I dare you to argue with these statistics

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Seriously ♥♥♥♥ all this shit, people should be responsible for the security of their own account and inventory. At least give us the option to turn off these ridiculous measures..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information