Thread: Lets talk about braces...

Casual Member
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    Candehh is on a distinguished road Candehh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Candehh     $ 0.00

Lets talk about braces...

Braces are shit am I right? I mean srsly they are ♥♥♥♥ing painful... they are a free well expensive way to 3 years of pain. I hate them. As you can tell I want them off, is that possible?

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    i have a rather large assortment of various sized grinders. . . . yep.

I once cut off a plaster cast with a retain saw.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    i have had mine for almost 2 years, once you get the rubber bands that is the painful part, after a few months of having rubber bands they tighten the the rubber bands.... that is the most painful thing you can't eat, drink, my tongue could not even touch my teeth :3
    They are worth it in my eyes, my teeth use to look like shit and they are all straight now
    Last edited by Rainbow2470; 10-03-15 at 05:55 PM.
    Hancock

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Ain't never needed them but I got friends that got complacent and stopped wearing they retainer like 2 months after getting they braces off, their teeth ended up getting jacked up as if they never had braces to begin with..

You just gotta live with them lil homie, you said you was 13? everybody looks gay as ♥♥♥♥ at that age anyway, so just stick through it now and you won't have to worry once you turn 16.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Willikazam     $ 0.00
    Have had them on since last august, they sucked really bad for a week, i haven't really payed attention to them since, don't even notice any pain during re tightening.....aaaannnnddddd i'm getting bands on in two months

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Willikazam For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    If you hate braces wait untill you have to wear retainers after. The worst part about retainers is that you have the option to NOT wear them, which will most likely screw your teeth up and move them a ♥♥♥♥ton. When you get retainers wear.them.every.day.

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Willikazam     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Willikazam View Post
    Have had them on since last august, they sucked really bad for a week, i haven't really payed attention to them since, don't even notice any pain during re tightening.....aaaannnnddddd i'm getting bands on in two months

chicks dig 'em though

Casual Member
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 77
    Candehh is on a distinguished road Candehh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Candehh     $ 0.00
    Hahah ok guys

Terowins
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144

Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Terowins     $ 10.00
    If I had braces I'd get them styled to look like big gold fang grillz
    You could probs do this man

Just think about it

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terowins For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information