+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: And that's all she wrote.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00

And that's all she wrote.

Aye yo DtK, whats doin?

So I've decided after a hell of a lot of thinking, it's time for me to step down as Surf's [JA], I'm just not enjoying it as I used to. It's been fun, there's been good, bad and ugly times but overall I have enjoyed my experience through and through. Sorry that I'm leaving you to yourself, Shredder but I'm sure whoever comes next will have a great impact on Surf and will do better than I did.

Shoutouts

Squall - Thanks for giving me this opportunity and for answering my questions via steam :3.
    Cuffeh - Good luck on your quest to own disk copies of every anime ever lmao.
    Delta - ur so shit noob 1v1 me i swer on me mums dog twice removed.
    Booshti - Good work on dem new SA tags bud, I'm sure you'll do a-ok :^).
    Jetpackin' - You're a kool kat, thanks 4 letting me show you up on Minigames sometimes, also stop camping on griver you dik head.
    Shredder - Man, we've had a good run, albeit we had our fair share of arguments but you know, you're a funny guy, hopefully your next admins will be great.
    ajay-tech - Without a doubt you are the friendliest bloke ever, and even though you're committed to Zombies, you find time to help others populate their servers.
    bad8lood - I'll kill you if you impersonate me again you faker.
    Becca - BOOBIES!!!
    cake. - You're a funny dude, although you do tend to go on a little bit too much sometimes, it's always fun to play MG (especially bob2) with you.
    Daedronic - Man we've had some amazing times, whether it be Source, GMod or even GO. Thanks for all the times you've responded to my invites.
    Knitting - Your passion for the community is admirable, thanks for everything you do and letting me whoop yo ass on my rare visits to SMDM.
    KT - Bestest and oldest friend in dtk, we've had amazing times, getting [N], [M] and even [JA] at the same time.
    Kur0 - Another incredible person, I've known you (bar shaq) longer than I've known anyone else in this community, back when we used to be GMod rands in the old days haha, keep up the good work.
    Quanty - You are one weird son-of-a-bitch, you know that? Nah love you always ya Champ :P <3.
    You - I haven't spoken to you much, but you're a cool guy, Hershel, thanks for da good times in Source.
    Krezand - hi
    Pilot Jones - Yeah you know what, I think at this stage everyone knows how gr8 you are lmao but yeah, thanks for some great memories in game.
    Satalin - N-N-Notice me senpai -3-. Haha good work on the Jedi tags friend :^).
    Tonic - fun to play with xoxo.
    Ag Silver Xenojohn - I'll gut you.
    ArathusX - Lad, you're a great individual and very helpful too, thanks for everything over the psst few months.
    drillmored - Well I guess it's my turn to step down eh? Thanks for some sweet times on Surferino my former Admineroonie Bud :P.
    Kao - yeah nah :^) xoxoxo -3-
    Link - Lmao.
    loubot69 - thanks for the $w@ggy events.
    No ID - Same with bad8lood, watch yourself.
    Shaq - I did it, you happy? I got fkn JA! See you in school.
    Bento - thnx
    Cloney - My son!! Where ye be? Ya disappeared on me ya great ninny.
    PotatoDreamz - PotatoDreamz |fgt : HAM BETTER EDIT THAT FKIN THREAD AND GIMME A FKIN SHOUTO
    Dr. Monster - Monster friend :^).
    Nechy - Love you always, spastic.
    Willikazam - Man you cop a lot of shit, sometimes from me but yeah, you keep soldiering on, good work friend.
    a corgi - You dog you!! Lmao I will always love you Penelope, tell Susanne I'll be late tonight though xoxo.
    Dead - You're a cool guy, good luck with everything you do or wanna do, man #DeadJA
    Ducky - I'm coming at you with a drumstick get ready noob!! Lmao we've had some great times in GO aye? I'll rek u tho 1v1.
    Kuzz - confirmed kuzz wanks 24/7 xD, nah you are a great guy and I am grateful to have spoken to you properly friend :^).
    Nexoit - And thats all I have to say about that. Soldier on friend.
    Pepsi - Dude, get a new mic and use it, go for Surf JA and be a great admin! How are you not Member yet?
    SeveralAlpacas - Another incredibly funny bloke!! You make some pretty amazing sprays, speaking of which I'll be needing a new one now xD.
    Last edited by Ham; 18-05-15 at 10:59 PM. Reason: fixed one of the shoutouts :^)

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Greetings friend

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Aww sad to see you step down :-( You better still play JB with me or I will hunt you down trust friend :^)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    thanks ham, u r a gr8 replacement 4 shaq who don't even exist no more. luv u

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Ham..... Your entry to Valhalla is assured... Sad to see you lose the green tags
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Bigboy
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi is a glorious beacon of light Pepsi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Pepsi     $ 0.00
    ._. Well this is surprising, btw already got a new mic just didn't say :3 Shame tho you were a good admin Still come on and play tho plz

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pepsi For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    lmao. Ta

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    It's never an easy decision to make friend.

You should join the jedi krew, we have cookies.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    ayyyyyyyyyy lmaonaise

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    rip ham :'(
    thanks for being such a lad whilst being an admin

19. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 583

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Sucks to see you step down, hope your future endeavors are successful
    Cheers 4 Shoutout?

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexoit For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    You should join the jedi krew, we have cookies.
    t-t-tonicu-sensei?? Teach me the ways!! -3-

EDIT// omfg #gotthev
    Last edited by Ham; 27-01-15 at 09:35 PM.

Resident Crayfish
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 690

KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT has a reputation beyond repute KT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] KT     $ 451.55
    Ayyy you got the V :^))))))))

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KT For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Deadd has a spectacular aura about Deadd has a spectacular aura about Deadd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Deadd     $ 0.00
    laterz Ham, sad to see step down.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadd For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Willikazam     $ 0.00
    oh ham, the times we've had, you're one of the first reasons why i keep coming back to this community, you're the greatest admin i've ever met, and close to one of the greatest friends i've never met. Also, don't worry about the shit i cop, it doesn't get to me, never will, shame to the people who think it does, but it's entertaining either way. This shit legit put a tear in my eye, thanks for all the memories as a JA...nerd see you on the other side
    ~♥♥♥♥boy

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Willikazam For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Sad to see you step down, always fun to join a server when you were on.

Also, about me noticing you.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

Trimming Rune 5k
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5

Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Quanty     $ 20.00
    My Mexican babe <3333333
    >>>#6 Zombies<<<
    >>><<<

: - )

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Quanty For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    ty for shout, gl with future projects. you know where to find me if you wana talk :P
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    Thank you for your efforts kind sir.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    thanks for finishing bob2 with me
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information