+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [CS:GO] Guess my MM rank based off a demo

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00

[CS:GO] Guess my MM rank based off a demo

Hey guys,

One thing I've noticed when I play MM (especially when playing with friends) is that many people guess my rank to be different than it actually is (sometimes higher, sometimes lower). This has sparked my curiosity a bit and I'm interested to hear from an objective third party what they believe to be my rank, based off the demo for one of my average performance games. If you do know my rank please cast it aside for a moment and try to review the demo as objectively as possible. Also please do not reach a conclusion then boost or lower the rank to try to match my ego. Perhaps you think I'm a silver and thus think I'm complaining and lower your prediction or believe me to be of higher rank than in the demo and slightly raise your prediction so I am not offended. What I want is an honest prediction of what rank my average game reflects.

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?zya31a3m8dqutet

Mouse/sens info:
    Mouse: Logitech G500
    Windows sens: 6/11
    DPI: 600
    In-game sens: 2.25
    Raw input: on
    Mouse accel: off

Demo info:
    I played this game with 2 irl friends (You face Jaraxxus & Bearded Babies) and we were making calls through ts to each other so some level of teamwork past a solo-queue was present.

Thank you for your input,
    Sink.

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    watched the first round, probs nova 2 im guessing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RawMower For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    nova 3-4

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Seeing as I doubt any more will contribute I might as well reveal what my actual rank is; I'm Silver Elite Master. I've been stuck in this rank for pretty much half a year now. I guess there's either no real difference between the high silver ranks and the novas or MM's rank up system of win-streaks being required has the fallacy of one bad game wrecking the streak.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information