+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leaving for good.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00

Leaving for good.

So i am sure about 6 - 8 months ago i created a thread saying i would come back to the community. However this is not the case.

I was away for quite a long time and when i came back i found that DTK is not what it used to be when i first joined all those years ago. Things definatley seem different after taking a break from CSS in general.

In turn i guess what i am saying is CSS is out-dated and there are much better games around in my opinion, while i'm glad the community still thrives i can't help but notice small cracks along the way.

I am appreciative to staff and members who made me feel welcome when i first joined, i am also thankful that there was a graphic design section for me to show my talents. I may occasionally decide to come back to check if i can do any graphic design in the forum section.

Now if you actually read this far i am going to Uni Next year (or the year after i do OnTrack) and i will be studying Computer Science and games Technology after working 8 years in a dead-end job i decided to keep working and do full time Uni at the same time, this will help me get a dream job.

I wish DTK luck in the future and everyone i met that may have known me or still keep in contact with me best of luck in the future, and if you have me on steam hit me up sometime and i can destroy you in AOE2.

PS:
    Please remove my tags.
    PPS: 29 Posts till 3,000 D:
    Last edited by MDnK; 14-10-14 at 12:05 AM.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    ta ta man, gl with life!

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Goodluck with your ambitions mate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Always sad to see someone leave
    Never had the pleasure of playing with you, but I wish you the very best with all the future has to hold for ya

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mulface     $ 0.00
    md is life md is love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulface For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Goodluck with uni.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    goodluck with uni and hopefully you enjoy the games tech part of the course, it wasn't what i expected when i tried it. and i do have to agree things have changed but thats to be expected in the end, unfortunately things cant always stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    PPS: 29 Posts till 3,000 D:
    I'm sorry but i had to do this. :P

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bad8lood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    Cya MDnK

Thanks for all the help with photoshop and those so few memories in dayz

15. The Following User Says Thank You to OneManGrill For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 64
    LIKEAG36 is on a distinguished road LIKEAG36's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] LIKEAG36     $ 0.00
    Goodbye MDnK.