Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK Server, Admin , Member , Player of the Month

Dear DtK Community,

Starting this month, we are starting new initiatives for the whole community. These will be:

DtK Server of the Month
    DtK Admin of the Month
    DtK Member of the Month
    DtK Player of the Month

These will be used to reward and acknowledge DtK Community servers , the member base and individuals (both admins and members).

Nominations are now being accepted for November awards.

>>PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS HERE<<

How will it work?

DtK Server of the Month:

At the end of each month, DtK Servers' will be assessed against certain criteria by Council/Staff. Points will be awarded for positive results and no points awarded for negative results. The server with the most points will be declared the winner. Please note in order to win this award, it will need to be a team effort - both admins and players will need to get involved.

Some examples of what will be looked at:

Admin Activity:
    How active are the admins on the server and forums. If all admins are active, full points will be awarded. If only 2 of the 5 admins are active, only 40% of the max points will be awarded.

Server Popularity: At the start of the month, server activity will be noted down. For instance on October 1st, Server X was ranked 100 and was averaging 10 players per day and on October 31st, the new rank was 80 and the average players increased from 10 to 15 players a day. The server has improved over the month and will be rewarded with points. On the other hand , if the server goes on a decline, no points will be awarded.

Server Unity and Interaction: How unified and interactive the players and the admins are. For instance a good example of this would be both players and admins discussing suggestions/recommendations for the server on the forums and this coming to fruition. This will also include how the player base of the server interact with new players,etc on the server. Are they friendly,hostile,etc

Server Events and Promotion: Points will be awarded to servers that continually try to promote their servers via events, steam group announcements,etc.

Special [placeholder title]: Points will also be awarded for creativity and out of the box thinking. This could be anything a server does that is well received by everyone.

As aforementioned these are just a few examples of what will be looked at. A more definitive list will be provided towards the end of the month.

Rewards for DtK Server of the Month:

- The winning server will be entered into the DtK Server Hall of Fame - a thread listing all winners. This will also be used to decide the DtK Server of the Year in the DtK awards function held at the end of the year.
    - All admins will be awarded with a month's access of DtK Store
    - The top players who were major contributors in helping the server win the award will also be awarded with a months access of DtK Store. A ratio will be used to determine the top players. For example Dust2 has 35 slots therefore the top players will be greater in number compared to a server like Scoutknivez which is only 12 slots. If Dust2 wins, there might be ~10 players who get free store access.
    - There is also something in development that will also reward ALL players of the server for a period of time.

DtK Admin of the Month:

Similiar to DtK Server of the Month, DtK Admin of the Month will look at an Admin's Activity, Interactions with the community and players,creativity and contributions,etc. EM's, JA's and SA's will be eligible for this award.

Additionally both admins and players will be able to nominate an admin they think is worthy of being crowned Admin of the Month. The forms will open towards the end of the month. This will not be a popularity contest so number of votes will not decide the winner but what the admin has actually achieved during the month will matter.
    For admins, the process will also include nominations from the players and as well as fellow admins.

Rewards for DtK Admin of the Month:

-Entry into the DtK Admin Hall of Fame
    -One month free Store Access
    -Special Forum user image (will be visible for a month)
    -Special ingame tag (will be visible for a month)

DtK Member of the Month:

Neophytes, Members, Troopers, Veterans and Jedi's will be eligible for this award. DtK Member of the Month will look at a members Interactions within the community , contributions,activeness, etc. A good example of someone who could win this award is someone who welcomes new forum members on the forums, helps new/older members with questions, welcomes players on the servers, is liked and appreciated by the players on the server,respects others, promotes the community and it's servers,etc.

Admins and members will be able to nominate members towards the end of the month.

Rewards for DtK Member of the Month:

-Entry into the DtK Member Hall of Fame

DtK Player of the Month:

This follows the same criteria as DtK Member of the Month award however only non DtK members are eligible for this award. In other words, this is someone who we would want to be in DtK.

Members and non-members will be able to vote for players towards the end of the month.

Rewards for DtK Player of the Month:

-Entry into the DtK Player Hall of Fame

Good luck to everyone!
    Last edited by Squall; 13-12-14 at 03:04 PM.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00

2 mlg bro !
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Atariowns; 10-10-14 at 11:45 AM.

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns View Post
    Wow , you guys are pretty cute together ! you guys should definitely make it officially and be boyfriend and girlfriend ! how do u guys feel about that ??
    oh wow you think so to? i have been wondering for a while but i wasnt sure if kao felt the same. thank you for writing this atari it really makes me feel more open about how i feel about kao and when he sees this i hope that we can both be bf & gf forever and always, you are a good friend atari, much thanks. i have overlooked how much of a nice person you are, will you be my new best friend? we can play csgo together and you can carry me because your really good !!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RawMower For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    I'm sensing a first DTK Romance here, potentially husband and wife material here.

I reckon this is a great idea, I previously suggested on the Zombie server something similar.
    See how its taken in by the population and perhaps each server has a player of the month? Just a suggestion moving forward

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RawMower View Post
    oh wow you think so to? i have been wondering for a while but i wasnt sure if kao felt the same. thank you for writing this atari it really makes me feel more open about how i feel about kao and when he sees this i hope that we can both be bf & gf forever and always, you are a good friend atari, much thanks. i have overlooked how much of a nice person you are, will you be my new best friend? we can play csgo together and you can carry me because your really good !!
    how exciting!! you and kao and me and goose can go on double dates

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by loubot69 View Post
    how exciting!! you and kao and me and goose can go on double dates
    Oh I don't think you want to go on a date with goose.. i've had queer experiences with him on our date we had. Here's some unusual questions he asked me!!
    “My twin brother is my best friend. I’m looking for a partner that’s just like him.” - LIKE WHO THE FK SAYS THAT!
    And then during the beginning of our awkward conversation, he's like..
    “I’m only looking for someone who can financially support me.” - This is when i knew this man was a fkn goose.
    And then he just put me on the spot by saying..
    “I’ve never dated someone less attractive than I am before.” - This is when i just took my bag and was ready to leave..
    AND WHILST I TRIED TO LEAVE HES LIKE..
    “I'm assuming you're paying?” - No comment.
    Last edited by Kao; 10-10-14 at 06:29 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Oh I don't think you want to go on a date with goose.. i've had queer experiences with him on our date we had. Here's some unusual questions he asked me!!
    “My twin brother is my best friend. I’m looking for a partner that’s just like him.” - LIKE WHO THE FK SAYS THAT!
    And then during the beginning of our awkward conversation, he's like..
    “I’m only looking for someone who can financially support me.” - This is when i knew this man was a fkn goose.
    And then he just put me on the spot by saying..
    “I’ve never dated someone less attractive than I am before.” - This is when i just took my bag and was ready to leave..
    AND WHILST I TRIED TO LEAVE HES LIKE..
    “Oh, I just assumed you’d pay.” - No comment.
    u should d8 a real man like atari !!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    I assune the special ingame tag and free dtk store access doesnt apply to csgo servers

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    so who won?

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 20
    tenille_dawn is on a distinguished road tenille_dawn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] tenille_dawn     $ 0.00
    this is a really good idea and i think everyone will like it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information