+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks friends - 4 Years

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00

Thanks friends - 4 Years

Hello all.

I'm posting this here in the feedbacks section because I feel that DtK never gets enough positive feedback.

I've been apart of this community for a long time and I am extremely appreciative for what you guys have done to make my gaming experience a very memorable one. That goes to all past and present admins/staff/council/members etc. You guys have done an amazing job to form such a unique and enjoyable gaming environment for me.

I've never been the most perfect member in the world, but my negative experiences have only helped me grow as an individual and has helped me form some unforgettable relationships with many people.
    I never had the intention to stick around DtK for very long, I just wanted the really cool membership skin, however right from the get-go, I felt very welcomed and wanted in the community.

I've had numerous admin positions, unfortunately I've never been able to "revolutionise" the respective servers or the role itself. I had failed my own expectations time and time again. Although, in terms of being a JA, I thought I had done extremely well. However, only having these admin positions for only a few months at a time, I clearly wasn't fit for admin and could not find time to motivate myself and dedicate myself to these roles that I had volunteered to do.

I play videogames for the social aspect of it, I like meeting new people, talking to people, all that stuff. That's why I've stuck around for so long. I love being in this environment, I love talking to you guys and constantly making new friends.

I am just extremely grateful for what you guys have done for me over these past 4 years. DtK is just a great place to get involved and isolate yourself for a few minutes or hours. Having looked back at DtK, I don't see it as DtK being "so much better" 2 years ago or whatever garbage you noobs say. DtK has evolved with new servers, new members and new philosophies. Every few months in DtK has been a brand new experience for me and each experience is no better than the previous.

Thank you guys so much for what you've done for me and please keep up the good work.
    Admins and members alike.

This post may seem extremely nerdy/stupid but that's the reality of it, and I cant ignore the fact that I am just so grateful and appreciative.

Shoutouts:

Pand3mic: I dunno what happened to you man, but I really do miss you.

Pilot Jones: I've already had that deep conversation with you and that still stands. Thank you so much for being who you are, thank you for being such a positive influence for not only me, but for perhaps everyone else in this community. Thank you for still being here, existing on the net.

Cozzy: Man, you're so adorable. I can never take you seriously with that Cory display picture. You've been nothing but a bundle of joy and positivity. Thank you so much for being the way that you are, thank you so much for making my gaming experience that extra bit special.

Squall: Thank you so much for what you've done for DtK, thank you so much. Thank you so much for letting me base next to u on Rust. I remember my first time playing rust; B, umesh, you and me had this shack city going on, on the top of this mountain. I've never had so much fun playing rust, and the most fun I had was when I was playing with you and umesh.

Stig: You are the reason why I even stuck around DtK, that welcoming post literally dictated as to whether I was going to stay or leave. I've never actually had a conversation with you and I've barely played with you, all I know is, is that you're a top fella and you definitely deserve to be congratulated for your efforts.

Umesh: You have no idea how funny you really are. You have no idea how much of a legend you are. I always loved playing rust with you, it was so much fun, I really had a great time. One thing that definitely stuck out in my mind though, was when we were playing MineZ. We were playing with a few other DtK rands and we played MineZ until like 4am or something. It was so much fun, whenever you're around Umesh you always just make things such a positive and fun environment.

Cuffeh: I don't even remember us having a conversation. Ever. Hi Cuffeh. Thanks for all the time and effort that you've put in for DtK. You've done an amazing job thus far.

Curl: Oh my goodness, I use to hate you so much. Now I don't really see you around anymore and that made me not hate you anymore. Real talk though, thanks for your efforts and everything else that you've done for DtK. Your work as a zombies JA/SA and as a member of staff. Thanks friend.

Rowdy: You either make fun of me, love me, tease me, call me bad, hate me, ignore me. Brah I don't even know if you like me or not. hahahahahha. I loved watching you and the aegis fellas play, was an extreme amount of fun!! You're a top bloke that has done so much for DtK. Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to make my time very enjoyable!!

Jetpackin: Greetings Jetpackin :-) You are the most innocent person ever. I can never get angry at you, I can never be mean to you without feeling like I just stole cozzy's puppy. When you get angry tho, you are so adorable. Thanks for the great times on CS:GO. Especially that 13 win streak. oh my goodness that was simply amazing. Thanks for making this year very enjoyable, friend.

Ninja Turtle: Thanks for the fun times on rust, friend.

Knitting: You are absolutely hilarious. Oh my goodness gracious me. Your posts are always 100% top quality. Every single one. Thanks for always creating such a positive and fun gaming environment. Thank you so much for being such an absolute legend.

Dean: I always really enjoyed playing JB with you, especially when you were SA. You always made things very enjoyable and fun.

Ainslie: You're such a legend. Such a top bloke. What more can I say.

Frendy: This thread is going to turn controversial as all hell if I mention certain topics. But I do want to acknowledge the fun times that we had together and hopefully you can reminisce those fun times as well.

Goose: I think you're an absolute dropkick but I can't hate you for it. You're so adorable. #justgoosethings

Mulface: Same thing, you're so adorable. #justmulfacethings.

Juggernaut: Lmao. that day when you got jedi and pand3mic didn't. Those were the days!!!

Morph: Thanks for being super cool. I always thought you hated me with a passion, then I realised you were joking all this time. hahahahha. You really are a cool dude, thanks for making everything fun and enjoyable. Thanks for the time that you've dedicated towards DtK. I really appreciate it.

TC_TopCat: I am literally speechless. You're just unbelievable. I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much for being a top bloke, an absolute legend, an amazing person. I always loved our conversations together and our times in-game together. Thank you so much, friend!

Becca: Thanks for giving me a chance of JB JA. It was a lot of fun, thanks for being a great friend. Thanks for the presents, they really do mean a lot to me. We've had our ups and downs but I truly believe our ups far outweigh the downs!! Thanks friend

Pwnage: You were nazi af. lmao.

Ag_Silver_Shark: Thanks for the fun times on rust. I really enjoyed playing with you and xeno.

Angro: Lol where are you? Do you still go here?

Apathy: Oh my goodness, loved playing with you, pugging and warring and stuff. So much fun, such a top bloke.

Atari: Loved warring with you as well, had so much fun playing with you.

BeardedSquirrel: Thanks for teaching me how to blitz support. Thanks for the fun that we had on MineZ as well.

Elite: lol stop being so inactive so I can have a proper conversation with you. lmao. Always loved playing with you, on zombies, on jailbreak. Absolutely loved it, thank you so much friend.

Oh my goodness, so many errors. Oh well. Still more shoutouts to come fellas.
    Last edited by Krezand; 04-10-14 at 12:56 AM.

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 0%
    yowhatup will become famous soon enough yowhatup will become famous soon enough yowhatup's Avatar
    Total Donations For

yowhatup     $ 0.00
    thank u i know i am super cool

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Overall activity: 0%
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    congrats krez, u r fun to play with :-)
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information