+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thanks friends - 4 Years

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00

Thanks friends - 4 Years

Hello all.

I'm posting this here in the feedbacks section because I feel that DtK never gets enough positive feedback.

I've been apart of this community for a long time and I am extremely appreciative for what you guys have done to make my gaming experience a very memorable one. That goes to all past and present admins/staff/council/members etc. You guys have done an amazing job to form such a unique and enjoyable gaming environment for me.

I've never been the most perfect member in the world, but my negative experiences have only helped me grow as an individual and has helped me form some unforgettable relationships with many people.
    I never had the intention to stick around DtK for very long, I just wanted the really cool membership skin, however right from the get-go, I felt very welcomed and wanted in the community.

I've had numerous admin positions, unfortunately I've never been able to "revolutionise" the respective servers or the role itself. I had failed my own expectations time and time again. Although, in terms of being a JA, I thought I had done extremely well. However, only having these admin positions for only a few months at a time, I clearly wasn't fit for admin and could not find time to motivate myself and dedicate myself to these roles that I had volunteered to do.

I play videogames for the social aspect of it, I like meeting new people, talking to people, all that stuff. That's why I've stuck around for so long. I love being in this environment, I love talking to you guys and constantly making new friends.

I am just extremely grateful for what you guys have done for me over these past 4 years. DtK is just a great place to get involved and isolate yourself for a few minutes or hours. Having looked back at DtK, I don't see it as DtK being "so much better" 2 years ago or whatever garbage you noobs say. DtK has evolved with new servers, new members and new philosophies. Every few months in DtK has been a brand new experience for me and each experience is no better than the previous.

Thank you guys so much for what you've done for me and please keep up the good work.
    Admins and members alike.

This post may seem extremely nerdy/stupid but that's the reality of it, and I cant ignore the fact that I am just so grateful and appreciative.

Shoutouts:

Pand3mic: I dunno what happened to you man, but I really do miss you.

Pilot Jones: I've already had that deep conversation with you and that still stands. Thank you so much for being who you are, thank you for being such a positive influence for not only me, but for perhaps everyone else in this community. Thank you for still being here, existing on the net.

Cozzy: Man, you're so adorable. I can never take you seriously with that Cory display picture. You've been nothing but a bundle of joy and positivity. Thank you so much for being the way that you are, thank you so much for making my gaming experience that extra bit special.

Squall: Thank you so much for what you've done for DtK, thank you so much. Thank you so much for letting me base next to u on Rust. I remember my first time playing rust; B, umesh, you and me had this shack city going on, on the top of this mountain. I've never had so much fun playing rust, and the most fun I had was when I was playing with you and umesh.

Stig: You are the reason why I even stuck around DtK, that welcoming post literally dictated as to whether I was going to stay or leave. I've never actually had a conversation with you and I've barely played with you, all I know is, is that you're a top fella and you definitely deserve to be congratulated for your efforts.

Umesh: You have no idea how funny you really are. You have no idea how much of a legend you are. I always loved playing rust with you, it was so much fun, I really had a great time. One thing that definitely stuck out in my mind though, was when we were playing MineZ. We were playing with a few other DtK rands and we played MineZ until like 4am or something. It was so much fun, whenever you're around Umesh you always just make things such a positive and fun environment.

Cuffeh: I don't even remember us having a conversation. Ever. Hi Cuffeh. Thanks for all the time and effort that you've put in for DtK. You've done an amazing job thus far.

Curl: Oh my goodness, I use to hate you so much. Now I don't really see you around anymore and that made me not hate you anymore. Real talk though, thanks for your efforts and everything else that you've done for DtK. Your work as a zombies JA/SA and as a member of staff. Thanks friend.

Rowdy: You either make fun of me, love me, tease me, call me bad, hate me, ignore me. Brah I don't even know if you like me or not. hahahahahha. I loved watching you and the aegis fellas play, was an extreme amount of fun!! You're a top bloke that has done so much for DtK. Thanks for dedicating so much of your time to make my time very enjoyable!!

Jetpackin: Greetings Jetpackin :-) You are the most innocent person ever. I can never get angry at you, I can never be mean to you without feeling like I just stole cozzy's puppy. When you get angry tho, you are so adorable. Thanks for the great times on CS:GO. Especially that 13 win streak. oh my goodness that was simply amazing. Thanks for making this year very enjoyable, friend.

Ninja Turtle: Thanks for the fun times on rust, friend.

Knitting: You are absolutely hilarious. Oh my goodness gracious me. Your posts are always 100% top quality. Every single one. Thanks for always creating such a positive and fun gaming environment. Thank you so much for being such an absolute legend.

Dean: I always really enjoyed playing JB with you, especially when you were SA. You always made things very enjoyable and fun.

Ainslie: You're such a legend. Such a top bloke. What more can I say.

Frendy: This thread is going to turn controversial as all hell if I mention certain topics. But I do want to acknowledge the fun times that we had together and hopefully you can reminisce those fun times as well.

Goose: I think you're an absolute dropkick but I can't hate you for it. You're so adorable. #justgoosethings

Mulface: Same thing, you're so adorable. #justmulfacethings.

Juggernaut: Lmao. that day when you got jedi and pand3mic didn't. Those were the days!!!

Morph: Thanks for being super cool. I always thought you hated me with a passion, then I realised you were joking all this time. hahahahha. You really are a cool dude, thanks for making everything fun and enjoyable. Thanks for the time that you've dedicated towards DtK. I really appreciate it.

TC_TopCat: I am literally speechless. You're just unbelievable. I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much for being a top bloke, an absolute legend, an amazing person. I always loved our conversations together and our times in-game together. Thank you so much, friend!

Becca: Thanks for giving me a chance of JB JA. It was a lot of fun, thanks for being a great friend. Thanks for the presents, they really do mean a lot to me. We've had our ups and downs but I truly believe our ups far outweigh the downs!! Thanks friend

Pwnage: You were nazi af. lmao.

Ag_Silver_Shark: Thanks for the fun times on rust. I really enjoyed playing with you and xeno.

Angro: Lol where are you? Do you still go here?

Apathy: Oh my goodness, loved playing with you, pugging and warring and stuff. So much fun, such a top bloke.

Atari: Loved warring with you as well, had so much fun playing with you.

BeardedSquirrel: Thanks for teaching me how to blitz support. Thanks for the fun that we had on MineZ as well.

Elite: lol stop being so inactive so I can have a proper conversation with you. lmao. Always loved playing with you, on zombies, on jailbreak. Absolutely loved it, thank you so much friend.

Oh my goodness, so many errors. Oh well. Still more shoutouts to come fellas.
    Last edited by Krezand; 03-10-14 at 11:56 PM.

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y

Love you Krez :-) Happy to know that I can be there and make things all cool n' stuff. Weird to say but I have alot of memories with you from cs:s to gmod, to csgo and suprisingly we haven't even had any arguements or fallouts. It's good to have somebody like that, love u xo.
    Last edited by the presidant; 03-10-14 at 11:42 PM.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    still the biggest softy in dtk imo
    hardly play with ya but always love it when ur around

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    I remember calling you Krezzyboobear or some shit a few times...♥♥♥♥ knows for what reason.

Hi Krez.

Thankyou for the shoutout, totally unexpected, but nice to read.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    omg qt krez!! Glad you're still around friend, gr8 fkn guy and hella fun to play with bro x
    Last edited by Kao; 04-10-14 at 01:01 AM.

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    I'd break you over my head and kick your ass in real life.
    I got plenty of love for you though big homie, say hi to your wife Magenta and your son Philosphy and daughter Enigma

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Thanks for carrying me a few times krez <3
    Thanks for everything you've put into Dtk aswell, you've helped make it what it is today

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Thanks for being an awesome friend and fun guy to play with these past few years Krez, even though you h8ed me at the start because I was better than you at css. Thnx for all the great times <3. You'll always be my..

Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Tangster35 is on a distinguished road Tangster35's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Tangster35     $ 0.00
    Thanks for having such an awesome time around DTK mate!!! I don't know you, haven't yet play with you in a single server game. Good luck in future, stay safe and all, thanks for sharing your time around here!!!!

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 89
    yowhatup will become famous soon enough yowhatup will become famous soon enough yowhatup's Avatar
    Total Donations For

yowhatup     $ 0.00
    hahaha fkn softie

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yowhatup For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Thanks Krezand. Your a big part of DTK for me as you get my stupid humour.
    The place always seems more fun when your around.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Shot Blocker, Rim Rocker
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 406

Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq has a brilliant future Shaq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Shaq     $ 10.00
    U r my hero Krezand

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaq For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    http://www.dtkbans.com/index.php?p=b...rezand&Submit= abusing admins/players and trolling lel

Much love u scrub xxx

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00

Hahah krez I finally got a shoutout hahah !

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Bye Krez.
    Thanks for contributing so much to the community.

Will miss you. BOL.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Krez, 4 years is a shitload of time, don't think you have failed at anything. You set alot of trends in your time . . one of which was frustrating the ♥♥♥♥ery out of me hahaha.
    When i think back to any particular moment in my own DtK history you are always a part of that in one way or another, it was either you or Bento . . . same diff.

Peace.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Meh idc, we had alot of fun times krez i dont care about all the other childish shit thats been said and done, thats old news, gratz on the 4 years mate

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    bento's better

nah 4 years is a long time gj

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Lol Shaq didnt get a shoutout what a loser!!

Thanks for the shout out! You coulda made it longer and more existant!!

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham. View Post
    Lol Shaq didnt get a shoutout what a loser!!

Thanks for the shout out! You coulda made it longer and more existant!!
    lmao I did shoutouts and stuff in order of the member list. I'm not up to shaq yet :-)
    so that means I obviously forgot u ham. omg!!

I forgot to do more shoutouts, and thank peoples posts and reply to them!! ill do them tonight!!!

Thank you everyone, you are all super cool.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information