+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Breaking The Ice

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00

Breaking The Ice

After tonight on Dust2 DM I thought it would be fun and interesting to know more about each other as I have become pretty good friends with a lot of people in the DTK community but mainly with the Dust2 server players and gained more personable friendships throughout the course of my time with a number of DTK members and non-DTK regulars. I felt like it would embrace the DTK family vibe I have always felt upon joining DTK.

On many occasions in the Dust2 server we have got into conversation about where people are from, what they do for work and what their real names were and I found it quite interesting to know more about those players who I regularly game with and know more about their lives and how we are all connected through DTK. It may sound lame and pointless to some, however I find it very interesting with the vast variety of backgrounds we have in the clan.

This thread is only for those who wish to share whatever they want about themselves so we can build up that family feel for the clan, after all we are brothers and sisters (at least that's what I consider all of you) <3

I suppose this can be considered more of an in depth background of each other compared to the normal forum introductions. (PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT A CREEPY STALKER).

Let me start off by saying my name is Josh, I've played soccer for about 15 years (unprofessional) however recently stopped over the past few years. I played for Newmarket when I was in primary school then moved over to play for The Gap soccer club and also Mitchelton playing in the top grade teams.I played some semi-professional touch football for a few years and have played against players like Thaiday, however at the time I was 16 playing against fit athletic 20-30 year olds and had players in my team who played for Australia who were at least 40 (only 2 or 3 of them were) and we would still smash teams even with only 5 players and no subs lol.

I have lived in Brisbane since I was 8 and went to Petrie Terrace primary where my dad also went to school when he was a kid. He was actually going to that school the day it burnt down. I went to Kelvin Grove Highschool and was in the soccer excellence and continued my love for the game playing soccer as a subject lol.. any excuse so I didn't have to study.

After highschool I was manager of a Video store while studying a diploma of Justice admin which was required to join the police which was what I wanted to do. Since I didnt have a car at the stage I had to take 2 trains and a bus each way just to get to Bracken Ridge where I was doing my course it took me 2 hours each way so they were massive days. I did this for about 6 months and thought F*** this and I really hated studying so i dropped out even though I was passing all my assignments and exams. So I went onto more handy work jobs.

I just turned 25 and I have been working as an aircon and refrigeration mechanic which has been my most recent line of work. Before that I worked for "Mrs Macs" the pie company for 4 years doing electrical maintenance across all of QLD on their equipment such as warmers and ovens etc. Currently not working at the moment as my boss F***ed me over and put a new apprentice on to save money and basically ruined my life which is why I play so much atm haha but all is good DTK has given me great purpose in the mean time.

My background from my dad's side is French/Moroccan and on my mother's side, Aboriginal (even though I look nothing of the like as it was my great great grandparents who were full Aboriginal).

So that is the background of Josh (Booshti) and would like to encourage anyone to contribute to this post and get to know you all more =]

Feel free to facebook me if you are into that even though I don't use it that much.

https://www.facebook.com/josh.stanley.3979
    Last edited by Booshti; 07-09-14 at 10:42 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%

HounD will become famous soon enough HounD will become famous soon enough HounD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] HounD     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot Jones View Post
    [*]Got a lot of tattoos.

[*]Huge Star Wars fan.

My Niggah! Lets see some ink ?

Ill post my sorrows to dtk when i wake up :|

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HounD For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Meeeeeeeeee

I'm currently 19 years of age, and still not sure what I want to do in life. I currently work at a supermarket ~30-35 hours a week, it's alright, I don't mind the 6am starts, I seem to be all over the place helping out. Next year is a big one for me though, I'm considering Police / Defence Force, going to Uni etc. as I need to get into something.

Video games has always been my kind of thing, starting at the age of 3 playing Chess on the old Windows 95 PC. I honestly don't remember the last time I didn't play a Video game in a day, unless I was without a computer. They're a big thing in my life, I can escape reality and the problems that come with it. I'd rather not go through my childhood but bullying was a big part of it.

I have a hard time letting go of games, such things like WarCraft 3, RuneScape, League of Legends, Counter-Strike to which I've probably clocked 1 1/2 years of my life on over a 8-10 year period on these games alone. It was really hard quitting RuneScape. I put so much into that game just to see it destroyed. All those 99's. I made a fair few friends to which we still talk to this day.

I've always been a sporty person, I've always enjoyed Basketball, Tennis and AFL and I was pretty good at them too. I was always active, often doing sports 6 days a week. I also rode my bike to school everyday for 2 years which was about 15 minutes. I just loved the exhaustion, the adrenaline. I played various sports also, managing to land into an all-boys Netball competition in which we took out the state title. Gaelic Football in 2010 was big for me, I got into it via a friend and played for the state team. We traveled to New Zealand to vs other states + New Zealand. I was in the u18's side. It was a fantastic experience and I was selected for the "Australasian" Side, to where every 3 years they traveled to Ireland to play. Sadly it wasn't that year.

I rolled my ankle multiple times in 2011/12 and my physical activities took a toll. I cannot perform as well as I used to these days, even with an Ankle strap and it really devastates me. These days I go for runs and workout every so often to keep fit but it's not the same.

Socially, I've never been a big person on this. I like time to myself a lot but do enjoy others company. Being bullied as a younger kid really changed my life, for the worse, causing depression / anxiety over the years to which I've started getting anxiety attacks and family / friends are calling me a loner etc. It's really bad. I have also developed OCD / Paranoia to which I'm not considered "normal" anymore and it's hard to be socially accepted.

I haven't done the best thing by the community I will admit. Often regretting such decisions I have made. But I'll still hang in here, I enjoy being here.
    But uhm, yeah. That's all I have to say. :]

Last edited by Complex1ty; 06-09-14 at 11:23 PM.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HounD View Post
    My Niggah! Lets see some ink ?
    I'm deadass comfy in my bed rn, so I'll juss look for some old ones on my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    There are 42 starwars novels?! lol
    Definitely a lot more than 42, lmao, that's what I've read so far in the span of 11 months.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_books < Still gotta long ways to go if I wanna read all of 'em but it's worth looking into.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminat0r View Post
    Hey its Edward here, first things first im the REALLEST nah
    support collingwood
    ewwww I'm deleting you off my friends list

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    You tryna call me goofy lookin'? hahahaha.
    Nah, just shit.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Hey, this is me.
    My real name is Connor Smith.
    I live and Townsville, born and bred and is a big chance I might spend my life here. I am 14 year of age going to Kirwan High School, they say it is the biggest school either in QLD or NQ, not sure one of the two. And went to Weir Primary. During primary school I was a sports captain and nominated for school and sports captains for junior high. I am in a musical scholar, as I have a strong passion for music, listening to it and playing it instrumental wise. I also broke my arm quite severely, at a band camp (no american pie jokes pls) after coming off a rope swing and landing on a steep hill. Bone came out and got a plate, two large scars to remember it.

My backround is quite strange, on my fathers side I am New Zealander, and English and on my Mothers, Maylaysian, Chinese and English. My father was born in sydney and ended up here in townsville after a lot of travelling around Australia as a kid as my grandfather was of quite high rank in the ADF. My mother was born in Wagga Wagga and moved here because her father too was in the army.

I'm not only a muso, but I love some sport. I never really got into footy, soccer and any of those... you might say "mainstream" sports. Instead at the ages of about 6 or 7 I took up Choi Kwan Do for about a year or two, got bored and stopped. At the age of 8 I found my real love for sport... hockey. Ever since I've played hockey, made large accomplishments in it such as getting into the number one side for city reps nearly every year, playing in agegroups much older than what I'm suppose to play ( eg. I started playing under 18s when i was in under 11s). I also am a badged umpire for the Townsville Hockey Association.

I'm the one on the left in the slacks and high vis shirt. (umpiring uniform. Was umpiring a grand final game)

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hiii. I'm Clarence.* Button is my boyfriend's nickname for me. Pilot Jones I will personally hunt you down and slap you around the head if you tell anyone the story behind that nickname.

I'm 25 and live in Melbourne (the best city in the world). I'm Asian although there is Russian in my ancestry. One day I'm going to get a tattoo of a barcode on my foot which says "Made in China" because I reckon that's friggin hilarious.

Just finished my degrees in arts and law and currently doing my grad dip of legal practice so I can become a lawyer. Law is boring as shit, don't do it.

Unlike most of you I'm not much of a sportsperson. My greatest sports achievement was getting best and fairest for softball. I can pitch a mean ball though. I broke a girl's nose once because she stepped in front of me while I was warming up my pitching arm before a game.

Been playing piano for 20 years, mostly classical and jazz. (:

*not my real name, would rather not share that because it's not super common. It starts with N though (:
    Last edited by button; 07-09-14 at 08:52 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Quote Originally Posted by button View Post
    Unlike most of you I'm not much of a sportsperson. My greatest sports achievement was getting best and fairest for softball. I can pitch a mean ball though. I broke a girl's nose once because she stepped in front of me while I was warming up my pitching arm before a game.
    :
    Calm down Satan

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hiii. I'm Clarence.* Button is my boyfriend's nickname for me. Pilot Jones I will personally hunt you down and slap you around the head if you tell anyone the story behind that nickname.

*not my real name, would rather not share that because it's not super common. It starts with N though (:
    lmaooo (-; that was adorable as shit, but you gonna need a step-lader to reach my head, honey hahahaha.
    Her real name is nancy the noob every1. LOL

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Calm down Satan
    Hey it wasn't my fault, what kind of idiot walks BETWEEN a pitcher and a catcher, I mean seriously!

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    wow that is more evil then your knifes

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 459

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    I'm Peter most people call me Stev/Stevross or Filthy Greek Kid.

I am 15 yrs old but mentally I'm about 6.

So like where do I start? When I was 2 I had no movement in my right leg, when I was 6 they found a cyst in my brain. When I was 9 they found another cyst in my throat and also when I was 10-12 I played soccer internationally cOs I'm MLG PR0.

Last year I had a knee reconstruction cos sum bitch thought it was a good idea to take my ankle out while I was running.

I like to play games to take my mind off things irl and it is fun especially with you lot. (i em a vurry weird mental child with 99 problems but a b!tch aint 1)

I am a very innocent child I don't like to go out much cos outside = danger.
    Ye

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

lmaooo (-; that was adorable as shit, but you gonna need a step-lader to reach my head, honey hahahaha.
    Her real name is nancy the noob every1. LOL
    LOL

How tall are you? I'm 5'3. (No midget jokes pls)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    Hi nice to meet you, im jenny, and im an alcoholic.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

LOL

6'3" give or take hahaha. Tiny lil' button, well, I could just stuff you in my pocket, forget all bout you and put you in the washing machine! Wouldn't need to knife fight at all lmao.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    My name is Corey, this is my story.

I'm 17, turning 18 next year - pre sure I have no special ethnicity, i'm just that white kid i guess (fk u bento). Games will always play a certain and special role in my life because being in communities like DTK allowed me to be myself and come out of my shell.

Been in Adelaide for all of my life, haven't really left it at all. I'm finishing year 12 this year.

I don't think many interesting things have happened in my life, played cricket and AFL casually throughout primary school. As far as I know I was just a normal kid up until yr 6/7, video games kicked in, I started gaining lots of weight. Runescape/Habbo Hotel addictions started and it branched off onto other games. My social life was starting to change for the worst.

Most of my high school life was a rollercoaster. I went through stages and at one point I was that sad kid who thought his life was terrible when it REALLY wasn't. Bullied abit throughout year 8-9 by who I thought were my friends; even though they were "bullying" me I still hung out with them because I didn't really have anybody else to call my friend. Year 10 onwards it all became better tho, so it was G.

i was abit of a loser anyways

i think this is a happy part?

Despite having arguements and being childish for other peoples amusement. This year I've done a lot of growing up mentally. I've changed how I present myself, dress and act completely. Life is changing positively.

Continuing on, I now have a beautiful girlfriend, my social life is pretty great and my self confidence has just gone through the roof. Despite not playing on the servers much anymore this community is still really important to me,

thx guys. hope you enjoyed reading this terribly written thing

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    My name is Corey, this is my story.

I'm 17, turning 18 next year - pre sure I have no special ethnicity, i'm just that white kid i guess (fk u bento). Games will always play a certain and special role in my life because being in communities like DTK allowed me to be myself and come out of my shell.

Been in Adelaide for all of my life, haven't really left it at all. I'm finishing year 12 this year.

I don't think many interesting things have happened in my life, played cricket and AFL casually throughout primary school. As far as I know I was just a normal kid up until yr 6/7, video games kicked in, I started gaining lots of weight. Runescape/Habbo Hotel addictions started and it branched off onto other games. My social life was starting to change for the worst.

Most of my high school life was a rollercoaster. I went through stages and at one point I was that sad kid who thought his life was terrible when it REALLY wasn't. Bullied abit throughout year 8-9 by who I thought were my friends; even though they were "bullying" me I still hung out with them because I didn't really have anybody else to call my friend. Year 10 onwards it all became better tho, so it was G.

i was abit of a loser anyways

i think this is a happy part?

Despite having arguements and being childish for other peoples amusement. This year I've done a lot of growing up mentally. I've changed how I present myself, dress and act completely. Life is changing positively.

Continuing on, I now have a beautiful girlfriend, my social life is pretty great and my self confidence has just gone through the roof. Despite not playing on the servers much anymore this community is still really important to me,

thx guys. hope you enjoyed reading this terribly written thing
    dis made mi cri many tim.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 35

HounD will become famous soon enough HounD will become famous soon enough HounD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] HounD     $ 10.00
    LOL

6'6 - i look at it as being vertically advanced

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HounD For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    When's cake doing his bio?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Terowins
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144

Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins has a reputation beyond repute Terowins's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Terowins     $ 10.00
    Buongiorno
    I really like this thread idea it reminds us that we are all real people with our own stories and unique processes that have built the people we are today (sounds like a shitty English essay).

Hi I'm Rod Maree and I like to party.

-I am a Zombies admin for almost a year now.
    -I live in rural NSW about as far west as you would ever want to go in this state.
    -My mother is Italian, my father is Australian.
    -I'm 90% sure over half this forum have found my Facebook.
    -I love animals, not in that way ffs.
    -School didn't really cover my learning style so I messed around a fair bit, had some fun and left when I was 17. Did Tafe and now am trying to do UNI so I can get $$$ and be a rich bitch like Yolandi
    -Once I kicked my brother as hard as I could and my toe snapped, he didn't even bruise.
    -I am a good climber.
    -When I was 8 I told my highly superstitious mother I had a vision that we were being robbed so she would take me home from boring trip, we actually were being robbed ooops.
    -My best friend gives me her child support allowance if I clean her room and cook for her, count as a job?
    -I've stalked all of you lmao.
    -When I am drunk I pretend to be Stevie Nicks and try to do her nifty hand movements, I also stole a plastic baby duck lastnight at a party, he is free from his past life of cruelty now.
    -My favourite band is Kings of Leon
    -I have a recurring nightmare where I look in the mirror and my reflection starts talking to me in Cake's voice saying I am 3 kawaii 5 everyone and that I should be a 'me-me' and laughing
    Last edited by Terowins; 08-09-14 at 12:19 AM.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Terowins For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information