+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodbye guys

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 0%

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00

Goodbye guys

Hey guys, im off.
    Havnt really been active ingame or on the forums. I would say goodbye to people but dont remember many names. Played JB from september of 2011 and got about 1200 hours in 12 months (100 hours a month) during my HSC year. Probably wasnt the best idea but yeh stuff happens. I ended up not caring as much about the game play and more about the community. I enjoyed coming home from school and hopping on to talk to all my friends on DTK.
    Before my decline of activity, i noticed the community become a bit sour and people i enjoyed playing with leave. JB went through a lot of changes. I saw admins rise and fall and people grow and the community.

Probably one of the greatest things i will take out of DtK is the amount of graphic sprays i created. I loved putting time and effort into those sprays and every spray i made saw me learn new tools and new ways to create. an example of my progression

to

I feel that doing all these designs has helped me realise i want to do digital design and im studying my way to make that happen. My current portfolio is here and has some of my current designs. I wish to go to uni and do a bachelor of visual communications and i thank the community of DtK to allow me to realise what i want to do, even though it was just making little sprays.
    Thank you guys again for the fun and games but CSS just doesnt cut it for me anymore (Seeing as i got a macbook with my tafe course, just havnt installed CSS(Queue the mac rant)).

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zororak For This Useful Post:

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    ehem i play on a macbook..... although i use my windows instal on it ._.

anyway, it was great to have known u from the start and played with u. hope u have a great career if u r succesfull (and i know it will)

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    _gooz is on a distinguished road _gooz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] _gooz     $ 0.00
    i am sure your friends would miss you and everyone else in the dtk community, good luck in uni and your sprays that you put lots of time into look phenomenal

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Wow... didn't even give me a shout out , thanks for teaching my how to make cool sprays (i forget how to do it now, but i can still look up your threads) see ya buddy it was nice meeting you enjoy life

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 190

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Wow... didn't even give me a shout out , thanks for teaching my how to make cool sprays (i forget how to do it now, but i can still look up your threads) see ya buddy it was nice meeting you enjoy life
    haha sorry.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 26-08-14 at 10:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information